Hey, I put by accident some olive oil in my pan and left it fry...

Hey, I put by accident some olive oil in my pan and left it fry. When I went to remove it the olive oil turned blue (see picture). Can someone explain ? Ps: the pan was empty

It's rancid mate

It wasn't olive oil, it was Palmolive, dipshit.

It's the first time it turned blue and I used this bottle a lot

It isn't olive oil or hazel oil or orange oil. Probably is blue oil.

grape oil?

This is probably a joke, but probably the truth to be fair. You likely left dish soap in the pan by not rinsing properly (probably green like Palmolive) and when it mixed with the oil it turned blue. I'd try to replicate the experiment for myself but I'm not a fucking retard like you, OP.

>please explain this
Easy. You're lying.

yeah I'm sure it's the olive oil and not that shit in the back with fucking BLUE BERRIES on the label

Why would I lie it is a serious question you dipshit

That's clearly a melon gel, your name doesn't happen to be Lloyd Irving....?

Wow that is so blue !!! I thought Veeky Forums was serious not full of dumb people like /b/. I'm disapointed

So it will only be troll anwser like "hurr hurr it is soap" "hurr hurr it is obviously horse cum"
Please abstain. I'd like a real answer

>posting on Veeky Forums
>abloobloo only troll answers

did you get lost on your way to reddit? such is life mang. wanna make out?

You're right
I wanted to ask a simple question not gather evidence for a trial
Anyway, fuck you Veeky Forums and see you never

so, we can't swap spit? you're a major let down. see you in 4 minutes.

Ironically this is the funniest post ITT

That liquid is white you dumbass, woah my kek

Best post in the thread

It's probably blue because you didn't rinse out your pan properly, or someone went in behind you and didn't wash it properly, leaving behind some soap.

If none of that, whatever, guess you need to get good. Faggot.

>muh 4chinz trololol lmao
Not every thread is /b/ tier 2008 Cancer Edition, OP that raging homo that he is just wants an answer to a dumbass question that he probably already knows the answer to

Back to the trash bin.

>Balea im Hintergrund

It's condensed Zyklon B.

I'll play, although with skepticism. What was the composition of the pan? Was there anything else in the pan besides olive oil, such as food residue? What was the last thing you cooked in this pan. Did you cook garlic in this pan?

wtf, your sink and wall look like mine and I'm also from Germany.

The green from the olives mixed with the yellow from the fire and made blue. That's typical when cooking with primary colours.

Fuck didn't know that was possible

It is not really a pan but I don't know the name of.
It's used only to melt cheese (raclette).
I left the olive oil like 5mn and it turned green to blue
There was nothing else on this thing

And this is the olive oil i've been using

ITS FUCKING _BLUE_ BERRY

Earlier this week i cooked some broccoli. I drizzled some olive oil on it and sprinkled a bit of salt on it, wrapped it in alfoil and baked it in the oven for about 20 minutes.
When I put it on my plate to eat there were these blobs of fluorescent green stuff, I'm not sure what they were but I ate them.
I think the salt just absorbed some green colour from the Broccoli and formed a blob. It was really bright green though, like a highlighter.

Is it possibly contaminated with purple cabbage? I put some purple cabbage in with rice once and it created lots of blue spots and I couldn't understand why

Blueberries aren't blue, they're indigo.
What OP showed is teal.

This is why I only cook in grayscale.

>I couldn't understand why
Purple food pigment turns blue in alcali medium

Try to replicate the color change. I have to think about it. My best guess is there's a copper-containing food coloring in the oil like E141 ii, which you somehow managed to oxidize and turn blue-green. The first photo looks like the color of copper sulfate to me. I have some cheap olive oil that looks a little too green from some kind of artificial chlorophyll food coloring. I might try to fuck around with it later.

If you can tell me precisely what you did with times and estimated temperatures it would be helpful. I'm curious, but tired.

there are definitely salts and some form of copper mingling in OP's kitchen. Some chemistry nerd might show up.

Yeah it looks like garlic when i pickle it. I think copper is spot on here but i'm not sure how