STOP SHITTING ON ENGINEERS. IT'S NOT FUNNY. WE'RE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU THINK. AND WE'RE NOT GAY

STOP SHITTING ON ENGINEERS. IT'S NOT FUNNY. WE'RE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU THINK. AND WE'RE NOT GAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_software_bugs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>engineer detected

>AND WE'RE NOT GAY.
Why do engineers have shit taste?

Lick from the front

As long as I know is not gay if he's cute. Engineering is a spectrum

>tfw engineer
>have nice job and lots of money
>kind of brainlet
>might not leave behind any sort of legacy
>above point is further compounded by my massive homosexuality

Nice.

feminine penis is not gay

Nice falseflag, mathtard.

Fuck off, stupid fags

How can you be any kind of brainlet AND an engineer?

ahahahah
AHAHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA!
scream little brainlet, SCREAM

>Lacks the sophistication to appreciate the somatic aesthetic and artistic value of tasteful pictures of cute boys
>Does not have admiration for the motivation and self-discipline demonstrated in the months of diet, exercise, and grooming required to cultivate such a physique

>Calls other people fags

Don't forget the fucking your hormones up with drugs.

software "engineer" lmao

ITT: people who can work difficult topology problems but can't write fizzbuzz

Trannies need not apply

99% of software guys aren't engineers and many of them will admit it unless they work for a contractor or are a retarded first year college student

You know "engineer" is just a linguistic step-ladder to enable you to piss farther than your unaided mental power would enable you to, don't you?

sure, but i don't think i deserve to be lumped in with the same people building bridges and airplanes. it's not as easy to accidentally kill people as a software engineer (though it could still happen). it's just lingo though.

_it's not as eassy to accidentally kill people as a software engineer_

Both bridges and airplanes are designed using software, tested using software and analyzed for wear-and-tear using software to determine fitness for purpose. Moreover aeroplanes require software to operate safely. A serious enough mistake in the software controlling these systems could be equally as dangerous or costly as a mistaken calculation on the part of an engineer.

Meditate on the following and resolve to take your discipline more seriously than the horseshit javascript/nodejs/php/html web stack would lead you to believe it deserves to be taken: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_software_bugs

I normally thought of big bugs as being ones that cause a lot of financial risk. These are interesting though. Thanks.

(checked)
HRT has really ugly and unhealthy results 90% of the time. It's much better for your health and looks to raise your estrogen levels and develop a more feminine figure by just changing the way you eat and exercise.

fuck you I'm a engineer and I'm gay