Does anyone know where I can read the first couple chapters of the Rogue One novelization...

Does anyone know where I can read the first couple chapters of the Rogue One novelization? I've seen the film a couple times and I want to be sure if the novelization is worth time/money.

This isn't reddit

>also, NOT Catalyst. I read that earlier, I'm referring to the direct novelization.

What

Is this an epic new meme?

Felicity

whats up with that neck

It's in the mega on /co/. Look for the Star Wars general.

I love reading Star Wars novels as well as regular ol' Veeky Forums-core. Fucking sue me.

Who cares?

I also love reading Star Wars books, and enjoy the comics.

Its feminist mind poison don't waste your time. It's Judeo-Sapphic degeneracy.

I would rather stare at a blank wall for two hours than watch star wars

I can't imagine the diseased mind that would compel someone to watch it TWICE and then look for A NOVELIZATION OF A STAR WARS MOVIE

This is literally why western civilization is collapsing. Milton didn't read himself blind so that you could pirate franchise schlock off the internet for free.

I like to this post is carefully constructed satire

>Milton didn't read himself blind so that you could pirate franchise schlock off the internet for free

well someone must have

What's the matter, it wasn't bad enough the first time?

Just walk into a bookstore and read it there. As long as you don't fuck the book up they won't mind

Bangs like that make girls look devoid of life, I can't put my finger on why

OP, if you go to a certain website whose address is bookzz dot org, it looks like that book is available there

novelization aint worth your time and effort.
I tried getting through it, but its really bad.
Reaaaally bad.

if you still wanna get it, try mobilism d o t me

but it's Felicity

You can't see her through the dress, user.

Naw. It was pretty good for a Star Wars film.

>This is literally why western civilization is collap–
Capitalism is literally why civilization is collapsing. Remove it now and we have a chance. Grow a brain.

>movie novelizations

Not even once