Hey I just landed a job as a waitress at a nice country club, is there any thing I should know getting into this...

Hey I just landed a job as a waitress at a nice country club, is there any thing I should know getting into this? Any tips would be appreciated :)

First think you should know is [spoiler]TITS OR GTFO[/spoiler]

I've heard exposing your mammaries to the internet, especially Veeky Forums, is quite helpful in the biz

Ironically OP there is your advice. Smile, even if it's a shit-eating grin because you are going to be serving rich old men.

congrats OP

>be discreet
>be professional
>remember the customer is always right even when they're not.
>share your tips, never pocket them unless you want the entire kitchen coming for your blood.
>eyes are everywhere, A game at all times.
>DO NOT GET IN THE MAITRE D'S BAD SIDE. He may not be your boss but he owns the floor.
>LISTEN to your veteran waiters/waitresses, they've been there long enough to know how the game works. Be like a sponge, absorb that shit.

And good luck!

Why the fuck do all of you think I'm a girl? It's just a picture. Not all waitresses are girls.

you can't be this stupid

Listen to this, OP, it's great advice. I'm a country club baby, grew up eating in the dining room at least once a week. The good waiters and waitresses (according to my dad) were the ones who were friendly, professional, and who remembered us (or at least pretended to, after getting our names from the maitre d).

That's not even op -_-

Thank you, the advice :)

Allright coming from a waiting experience this should help you at least get your foot in the door

>Tons of personality, you want to make the customer love you
>Inform the customer about any questions they may have and make sure you take the time to listen to questions about allergies and gluton
>Talk up to the customer, he's the boss. Use terms like Sir, Ma'am, etc. Polite conversation basically
>Service FIRST!
>Offer your opinions on food, make it sound like you like everything but also give your favorite dish ;)
>Respect the crew around you. You are shit without your tableboys and chefs.
>Gauge their willingness to want to talk to you. Some people don't want to hear your bullshit
>Timing is key, don't leave your customer around with no water or drinks or waiting to order
>Friendly service gets you extra $$ everytime.
>OK, now read the first letter of each line of greentext.

It's posts like this that remind me why I love this hellhole. Thanks you, user. I hope you have a good night.

sometimes this website is good

tie your hair up, learn how to balance a tray of food, and when your order is up, take it immediately.

like if you know your order is coming up, don't be getting ice or out on the floor or anywhere else but the other side of the line.

also i happen to work at the nicest and most private country club on the east coast, the members are billed by the office and almost never handle money. if they tip, they tip everyone in the kitchen, or send a gratuity through the office, which is taxed both federally and by the state. very annoying

God dammit you got me lol

Okay thanks :) And yeah thanks for mentioing the tip thing when I was being interviewed they mentioned that they pay through mailed out bills and not with cash so I was left wondering what to do if they leave a tip anyway

Im mclovin' it

Tits or gtfo, thems the rule OP

Post tits

this pls

Just sayin' y'all would be dissapointed with my barely A cup flat chest

(Bump)

Whose dick did you have to suck get the job?

I'm not saying you absolutely HAVE to fuck the old men, but it is expected. I'm actually shocked they didn't explain this to you during the hiring process. That old man tipping 200$ for a shrimp cocktail you bring out, he's not doing it for the service. He wants his fucking dick sucked. And you're gunna do it, you tip whore. Fucking slut for tips.

post it so i can decide if im disappointed

Please trust me when I say that I would not be at all disappointed. All boobs are beautiful, all boobs are loved and appreciated.

even better

>LISTEN to your veteran waiters/waitresses, they've been there long enough to know how the game works. Be like a sponge, absorb that shit.

Be careful about this one. If they've been there too long they're going to be less about the job (they've got it nailed down) and more about the fucking drama with their coworkers. Try not to get involved for as long as possible because it's always dumb petty shit they have to basically invent to keep the job fresh.

Hot.

sharing tips is for cuck fags.
keep the tips you earn, do better service than any other bitch and keep YOUR money, you earned it OP. But always be gracious to the other people.

These

>they're going to be less about the job (they've got it nailed down) and more about the fucking drama with their coworkers. Try not to get involved for as long as possible because it's always dumb petty shit they have to basically invent to keep the job fresh.

That has nothing to do with the job. This will happen in any workplace where women are the majority.

Can confirm. My older brother employs about a dozen women in his electronics company soldering stuff and prototypes, the drama is neverending.

I assume if you fuck this up the tips dry up, is there any reliable way to signal a change?

Is that a goddamm joke? A cup is the best, post them you flat slut

Just do it you attntion whore

100% true. Also i was the only female employee for 8 months, they tried so hard to make my life miserable, too bad i ran out of fucks to give