dude...he lived it...

woah....

He was in it, Charley Morgan is Pynchon, his acting side project

who the fuck is Pynchon? I thought PTA did this

git!

waddup tv lel

he read the script

didn't he admit to having a cameo

yes PTA said in an interview that Pynchon told him he enjoyed the film. What I'd like to know is why didn't more interviewers hound him for deets on the penispincher, I guess literature is uncool for media coverage these days unless you're a walking tortilla who wins the pullitzer

Mark marron hounded the shit out of him for info on his podcast but PTA said he made a promise that he intended on keeping.

DUDE

molto panekeku! molto panekeku! hai! hai! hai!

>tfw this will be the only adaption of Pynchon we'll ever get and it was great
I mean, a 4 part Gravity's Rainbow mini-series on HBO sells itself.

That annoyed me. Ok i get like youre private and you dont want to be photographed either because youre just shy or you dont wantto be badgered by weirdos about what your books mean. Fine. Authors shouldnt have to be celebs if they dont want. But pta wouldnt even say whether he met the guy. maron asked him if he met him and at first pta put on tbis act like he was afraid as if maron just asked him a ~~~~~~dangerous question~~~~~ as if pta was afraid to being neutralized by the pynchon secret police if he answered the q, and then he switched modes to a cute teehee I cannot tell, my lips are sealed! Its a secret! Gimme a break. Thats when his reclusivity jumped the shark for me. This presentation of it, this mysterioso act, is now a gimmick. Marketing.

>HBO

Who else would sanction a 5 minute segment for shitting in someone's mouth?

>This presentation of it, this mysterioso act, is now a gimmick. Marketing.

It always was an extension of his novels

Pa--ra--nooooiiiia, Pa-ra-noia!

Maybe, if you think about it, is there's no physical Pynchon and what we think of as Pynchon is actually that little but of our collective psyche that's in all of us. More a way of being than flat out "being" so to speak...