Yall like Chalupas? Chalupa Supreme from Taco Bell is damn tasty, I like to eat a couple of them

Yall like Chalupas? Chalupa Supreme from Taco Bell is damn tasty, I like to eat a couple of them

Also Taco Bell thread

i like your moms chalupa if you get what im saying

>$0.12 has been deposited into your online account

What is an actually good taco Bell order?

I usually buy the potato burrito (over $3) and some other shit like their (cheap) spicy taco. ($1.30). And I can not make an afternoon last for under 10 dollars.

Saw some posts here about how fast food is loosing its value factor and how it's cheeper to just eat from home. As a company who didn't even defend themselves when accused of using saw dust and bullshit in their beef, what's the most you can get.for under #10?

I usually go for a crunchwrap supreme.

They are okay, just not worth it from taco bell

bean burritos dude. you could probably get 7 for 10 bucks

I usually go for like 2 chalupa supremes and a mexican pizza

sometimes a crunchwrap

Thanks it's a valid answer. I've ordered the crunch wrap supreme before but to be quite honest it costs more than a couple dollars and is not particularly filling. My equivalent to the crunch wrap is the potato burrito, which tastes better and costs about the same.

Honestly. I'm tempted to just buy some frozen food that costs less than faast food Evey weekend. It's becoming bullshit dude.

Get a Five Dollar Box

well yeah, fast food should be a sometimes thing

if you're having trouble weening off it, buy a crockpot and look up some cheap recipes like pulled pork, takes like 0 effort and lasts for days

These are the only good items. Slather that shit in diablo sauce.

>crunch wrap is underfilled overpriced trash
Bean burruto cost more than potato burrito tastes worse tbqh
Mexican pizza is such trash food I'm legitimatey sorrry to talk shit on your order.
My location doesn't even offer the legendary 5 dolla volcano box because it's in the same county as a beach. Such bullshit

If I'm gonna have to spend over 10 dollars on fast food is rather go to 5 Guys and get a big ol burger and a ton of their famous fries than to get a couple tacos from. Tacobell.

>Mexican pizza is such trash food I'm legitimatey sorrry to talk shit on your order.

it's Taco Bell dude, it's all trash food

it's like the first thing I ate from Taco Bell ever as a kid, it's just one of those things I rarely get but brings back some nostalgia from childhood

Sorry I'm actually not trying to be an asshole but what actually is the perfect tacobell order?

The taco 12 pack with 4 nacho cheese, 4 spicy nacho, and 4 cool ranch seems like a good order.

Recently I got 2 potato burrito, one (cheap) chalupa, and one (cheap) taco for surprisingly over 19 dollars.

Mexican pizza is great, just overpriced. In my neck of the woods it's like $4.50 and that's fucking ridiculous

Like I'm saying man, I'm for real sorry to talk shit on your order because mine is no better but does this prove that fast food has legitimatey tanked?

all fast food is garbage

you don't need to apologize to me because anyone who takes any sort of offense to someone bashin their Taco Bell order needs professional help

it's the same 5-6 ingredients folded and layered differently disguised as different menu items

it's good for when hungover or lazy

>As a company who didn't even defend themselves when accused of using saw dust and bullshit in their beef, what's the most you can get.for under #10?

Yeah they did. they had ran a whole slew of commercials and shit saying they only used 100% grade A beef.

Sane adult and then...
This retard posts...

Honestly, without the 5 dollar box for taco Bell I should just go to my local Mexican restaurant and that's fucked up for them.

Or, occasional 40% off Papa John's( personal favorite mainstream pizza chain)/// big 3 fast food you know who.

had a steak one from taco bell the last time i went, was really good.

Now that you mentioned it my steak burrito (think it was just a steak burrito, not a super duper pooper scooper mega looper mr.cooper burrito) streak burrito tastes pretty good. But, for the price my local restaurant (La Tonlateca) kicked their ass.

Idk what I expected but this thread just proved the obvious to me. When it comes to cheap easy food like Mexican, nothing will compare to real takeout that Mexicans order.

i had "real mexican" for dinner tonight. it's alright, but i still prefer taco bell.

i like the quesarito and nachos
cinnamon twists are ok
the value is shit though, just buy and cook rice and beans in bulk at home if you're on a tight budget
throw in corn tortillas or tortilla chips if you can find them cheap for complete protein

Well technically "real Mexican" is fucking garbage food.

But. My local restaurant is very popular with the brown folks and serves things like 2 steak burrito, rice, refried beans, soda, beef taco, nachos, salsa. For under 10 dollars and is actually GOOD.

Guess it's time to grow up and take race bemm off my menu. Sure wish you could bring a 5 dollar bill and eat all afternoon still. But for the 10+ dollars you gotta pay at taco Bell I can get real food.

bean burritos have more protein, keep you filled up for longer, you don't need simple carbs from the potatoes, you'll just get hungry again in a few hours

Second on the Crunchwraps suggestion.
I agree with OP regarding the chalupas. But if just wants maximum bang for buck, your order pretty much has to include 1 beefy fritos burrito. I wouldn't have more than two in a single order for yourself since the flavors are a little simple, but the value/$ is great.

Why do I always have to prepare to spend $10 whenever I want to get full after a Taco Bell meal

Because fast food has streached it's price to nearly sit down restaursnt tier while simultaneously decreasing it's quality.

One or the other would almost certainly fly (see, Wendy's/pizza hut) but when places like McDonald's and taco Bell (famous for value) lower quality and raise price people say "wait a second, this is a God damn rip off!)

Because you go for the fancy specialty items? You could easily get full for cheap on basic items or deal meals

But yeah, if you go for one of each of whatever gimmicky new things they just invtented this week you're going to be paying a lot more, because youre paying for the novelty

Same thing at McDs or any place really, you wanna try the new fancy sandwich and pay a lot or just get a few mcdoubles for cheap?