Which one of these types of Monsters is your favorite? I really like the lemon and purple ones

Which one of these types of Monsters is your favorite? I really like the lemon and purple ones.

I don't drink them much lately but when I did, it was this one.

My favourite has to be this one...

The only energy drink I'd drink was the monster rehab, bu they quit selling them where I live

this absolutely patrician

S I P S
I
P
S

I really liked the rehab ones. Also Citron and orange were good. I only drink maybe one every couple weeks when I'm hanging out with friends since I got out of restaraunt work though

ultra sunrise is my favourite m8. tastes like orange crush with cocaine

Love the first sip of the day of one of these

I tried watirmelinz, it tasted like shit.

These two and the ultra red.

Rehab is fine too

The rehab ice tea one was my go to

I don't do caffeine products anymore

don't wanna derail thread but do you anons have these where your from?

ohhh man can I ever pound these back at 7 am

Those are pretty good tbqh. The açai berry and lime sugar free ones are pretty delicious too.

For Monster, Ultra Sunrise and the black cherry one are tied for my favorites, followed by the purple, which I've only recently started seeing at my college convenience store and Quik Trip. Before, I could only find it at random Indian gas stations. The Ultra red and blue ones are pretty good, too.

Let me tell you about /purps/. People think that purps are something special, something to seek.
Maybe it's their rarity, they aren't in every Pajeet's 7/11. And when they finally get them in stock, it can be exciting. Initially I couldn't find them, but I went to a different Pajeet and found them. You could imagine how excited I was to taste the elusive purps. I snap it open, thatfirstsip.png, wtf this taste like shit.
Purps literally taste like you steeped a nigger in a white sips. The orange ones taste pretty shitty too, the blue and black taste almost exactly like white but still worse.
Moral of the story, stick to the white /sips/

Yeah those are nice, the Russian guy that runs the gas station turned me onto these.

Really liked rehab but it was discontinued in Europe. I usually sip zero ultra or ultra red, only two low calorie ones available atm.

I like to get GRONK'D on a regular basis

these are good, tastes lighter than a dreamsicle but smoother and milkier than a soda

ITT: How aggressive marketing propaganda fucks with millenials, tricking them into ruining their health while believing they are cool

>energy drinks are bad
>eats a piece of toast

You're hypocritical and I use neither of these things. The same chemicals are in all your wheat. Look at the ingredients.

S I P B O Y S
I
P
B
O
Y
S

>implying I was ever cool
>implying I don't know these things will kill me over time

the unhealthiest thing in these is the sugar.

Shalom, brother.

Only drink these every blue moon but I prefer just the regular or the blue labled *Monster zero?* Monsters, ive got a weakness for anything blue-related including for redbull witch I find alot more satisfying to me.

Never tryed rockstar yet, any sudjestions?

My favorite Monster has got to be the Pipeline Punch. I could really taste the grapefruit in it, and it broadened my choice of energy drinks to choose from. I think the reason I've stuck with Monster Energy all this time is the various flavors they have.

Alright guys. I work at a gas station stocking all this shit I've seen ITT, and I want to try one of it. Do I get a Monster, Red Bull, Rockstar, or 5 Hour Energy?

do you have Full Throttle? those are the best ones.

Yeah. We carry that too. And Amp.

Amp is awful, it has less caffeine and practically no taurine so you're basically drinking Mountain Dew at that point.

Full Throttle is my standby. It also mixes great with whiskey.

These are the master race.

Amp IS awful, shitty, overly green liquid but it has the strongest caffeine buzz by far.

Got to get me more of dat grape drank.

Really? I looked it up and it's 142 mg of caffeine compared to Monster which is 160. Is it a different kind of caffeine they use, maybe? Does it have other energy ingredients like acai berry or something?

When are you faggots gonna start sucking each others dicks?

Real 'energy drink' right here. Fuck you cocksuckers.

My favorite.

Some caffeinated beverages are more readily absorbed, like tea versus coffee, tea fucks you up while coffee makes you normal.
It could be anything, from the flavoring to the chemicals, amp is just stronger, test it for yourself.

Carrageenan is my weakness too. What a fucking great flavor.

I have. I used to work at a gas station and we always had energy drinks on 2-for-1 sales. I'd routinely buy a couple of them to keep me going. I don't remember Amp feeling stronger than the other ones. But it's hard to say.

Maybe I was on drugs or amphetamines, doubt it but it's possible knowing my lifestyle of caffeine indulgence. They don't seem stronger than anything else these days but at one point I made the distinction and it stuck.

>tea fucks you up while coffee makes you normal

My nigga right here. The Monster Muscles are also VERY good but it's hard to find them under three fucking dollars per can which is bullshit. Walmart about a mile from my house has them for like $2.50 which is at least tolerable for a treat now and then, and the Javas for a little under $2.

Seriously, how does cock taste? I'm never going to do it. So, you faggots tell me.

ADHD friend. Symptoms are completely out of whack in my world. It's not uncommon.

R8 my assortment. Had a purple one but drank it

Needs more Juice Monster

Blueberry sugar free amp is god tier. Pink Rockstar is pretty good. I don't drink monster much, the rehab is alright but not my favorite low sugar drink

>The same chemicals are in all your wheat. Look at the ingredients.
The ingredients include carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, citric acid, natural flavors, taurine, sodium citrate, color added, panax ginseng root extract, L-carnitine, caffeine, sorbic acid, benzoic acid, niacinamide, sodium chloride, glucuronolactone, inositol, guarana seed extract, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sucralose, riboflavin, maltodextrin, and cyanocobalamin.

Last time I checked wheat did not contain all of that crap. I don't eat toast though, but bread. And that contains only wheat (in b4 "omg gluten"), water, yeast and salt.

Yes, there is thiamine mononitrate, niacin and folic acid in most energy drinks and all bread.
How could you miss the point this hard?

Calling energy drinks bad and then eating bread is pretty dumb.

you're replying to the vitaminfag, just report and hide his shitposting in the future

Never been banned over 6,000 posts about it. But hilariously enough you're going to get banned for discussing the reporting of posts.

Gronk and the discontinued chai high were my favorites

Revolting

Is iced black coffee acceptable?

The normal kind. I also like The Doctor after leaving it open for 3+ days.

I like the three juice flavors

Fuck Monster

red bull is overpriced

true

Cheap american bastard detected. Drink your cancer and die soon you obese piece of shit

o b s e s s e d

I don't know, but avidly and actually judging people for the method of intake of their daily wake-up drug is probably one of the most autistic, faggotish things I've ever seen on this website. Not THE most, but it's up there.

That's a pretty high bar, friend.

do you work for monster or nos

which part of india is your division