I've come up with a bio-demographic IQ test. All you have to do is make the following calculations...

I've come up with a bio-demographic IQ test. All you have to do is make the following calculations, and it should give you a rough estimate of your IQ.

Start by assuming your IQ is -1.251, and then add or subtract based on the following 25 instructions. Be honest or your estimate will not be accurate.

Education

1. If you graduated from elementary school, add 6.212 points

2. If you graduated from high school, add another 6.212 points

3. If you have a university degree, add another 6.212 points.

4. If you have a graduate degree or attended an elite college or high school, add another 6.212 points.

5. If you both attended an elite college AND have a graduate degree, add yet another 6.212 points.

Head Size

6. Multiply your cranial circumference (in inches) by 2.768 and add the resulting number of points.

Height

7. Multiply your height (in inches) by 0.418 and add the resulting number of points

Weight

8. Multiply your weight (in pounds) by 0.0927 and subtract the resulting number of points

Race

9. If you’re less than half-black, add 2.666 points

10. If you’re less than a quarter black and less than a quarter Native American, add another 2.666 points

11. If you’re more than 75% Northeast Asian, or more than 50% Ashkenazi Jewish, add another 2.666 points

12. If you’re more than 75% Ashkenazi Jewish, add yet another 2.666 points

Media preferences

13. Which of the following do you most prefer for entertainment: a) fun TV shows like sitcoms, reality TV, game shows, sports, and popular talk shows, b) intellectual TV shows about science, history or politics, c) fun books like romance novel or thrillers, or d) intellectual books like literary novels or academic texts. If you chose “a” add 0 points, if you chose “b” add 3.451 points, if you chose “c”, add 6.902 points, and if you chose “d”, add 10.353 points.

Sex

14. If you’re male, subtract 5.1 points

Income

15. Multiply the number of figures in your yearly pre-tax income by 1.869 and add the resulting number of points. If you’re retired, use your peak earnings, adjusted for inflation. If much of your earnings go into your business or if you’re too rich to have a conventional income, simply divide your individual net worth by ten to approximate your income.

Religiosity

16. If you believe in God, subtract 3.901 points.

17. If you’re a creationist who does not believe in evolution, subtract another 3.901 points.

Political conservatism

18. Which of these U.S. political parties would you most like to see in power: The Green party, the Democrats, or the Republicans? If you picked the Green party, subtract 0 points, if you picked the Democrats, subtract 3.405 points, and if you picked the Republicans, subtract 6.81 points.

Alcoholism

19. If you’re an alcoholic, subtract 2.282 points

Smoking

20. If you’re a smoker, subtract 2.282 points

21. Multiply the number of years you’ve been alive by 0.194 and add the resulting points

Birth Order

22. Multiply your birth order by 0.885 and subtract the resulting points. So if you’re your biological mother’s third born, multiply 3 by 0.885 and thus subtract 2.655 points.

And your IQ is…

23. Subtract 100 from all your points

24. Divide by 0.8

25. Add 100

So far I've gotten good feedback on this test, but I want to see how it works on Veeky Forums, since you all are pretty bright.

pretty close

Isn't height correlation due to head size so redundant

Got 14, however I don't have any income as I'm a student, surely your test doesn't hinge that much on income?

I assume you mean 114? Income has .6 correlation with IQ. It's one of the best correlations short of an actual test.

i better start reading romance novels

Unless you the iq of a sibling

then john merricks iq wouldve been 120 and thats ignoring the money he was raking in from his shows

142. That's considered genius level, right?
I should remember to call up my parents and thank them for being rich.

If I might add:

If you majored in Computer Science, add 50.

>I now have a 189 IQ

Go fuck yourself with that stupid imperial bullshit

sage

i wonder who could be behind this post

If I understend correctly this is a joke?

What a crock of crap.

The real IQ test here is whether one chooses to waste his time taking it. Nice one OP, you helped filter a lot of fucking brainlets today.

>not doing math for fun

It's amazing the amount of time autists can invesf in shit like this. Thank you for the copypasta material, user.

this post makes me rage
you think this is math?

Being very easy and basic doesn't mean it's not legitimate math. That's like a bioengineer walking into an 8th grade class about what mitochondria do and claiming it's not real microbiology.

Doing OP's test wasn't mathematically challenging by any stretch but it almost felt like one of those cartoony online math games I played when I was little. I'm enjoying things and you can't stop me.

I can stop you when I come to your house with a complex analysis textbook and beat you to death with it

disclaimer not a real death threat

Got 51 pretty close to the Avg black person

Jesus christ this is fucking retarded, 75% of this is OP being insecure about random bullshit that has nothing to do with intelligence but wants to make himself feel better about scoring 80 on actual IQ tests
>if you like what I don't like ur dum
>if I'm taller than you ur dum
>"If you’re male, subtract 5.1 points"
Lol.
>if you don't agree with my political views ur dum
etc.

>that walk

jesus christ

>Having a university degree makes you smarter
Guaranteed replies.
ayylmao

He probably weighted them according to statistics you retard. Which, looking at the numbers, seems about right.

>Calculated IQ of 90
>Real IQ Of 148

Oops

It got within 2 points. I'm 138.

>real IQ of 148

Doubt it. Just for being here.

To be fair, its my first time here all week

Typically I prefer math stack exchange

Test: 130
Real: 129

This test is obviously fucked.

You need to at least use quadratic equations and not just linear equations.