What is your worst catering experience, Veeky Forums?

What is your worst catering experience, Veeky Forums?

Dinner at fyrefestival one time was literally bread, cheese and salad. Fucking terrible/10 would never go again.

>never go again
>implying you get to leave

>complaining about free money

>food so bad they literally tried to pay you to eat it.

Ever had to wait 30 mins at a Sonic?

This is the first I've heard of the Fyre Festival, which was apparently started by Ja Rule and featured Blink 182 as headliners. What is this, 1999?

Went to a popular vegan restaurant once. I didn't get to taste the food because it had pieces of hair in it like someone had a fresh cut. Also the water had a visible booger in it. The salad looked great hell I think it was art they did on the plating for a salad until closer inspection there was a dead fruit fly. I didn't pay, owner wanted us back and give us free food. Hell no I ain't going back. The food looks nice though.

[spoiler]nice [/spoiler][spoiler]QUADS, [/spoiler][spoiler]Bateman[/spoiler]

oh damn I forgot I wasn't on /tv/ lol

>he dosent like rice delano

My ex came from a large family in deep farmland Minnesota and I can't tell you how many cheap flyover weddings I went to when visiting her at her parents' house.

It's pretty sad that people in those parts of the country consider those events the best time of their lives.

Maybe it's because they enjoy each others company and the time they spend together, celebrating the happiness of their relations and the uniting of two families?

But no, the food was bad, so fuck those peasants.

The beer was terrible as well.

30 min., no, but i've had a few longer than typical waits at Sonic. Not really sure what it is that takes so long, sometimes.

Back in HS we had a group of exchange students from China over here and on their last evening here we went with them to the worst chinese and restaurant in general of the whole city.
The cutlery was sticky, the buffet was cold and/or literally cheap shit from Aldi and the mongolian buffet slightly burned everything.

You're a joyless piece of shit

Lemme guess, they didn't have your specific microbrewery Bavarian strawberry beer in stock? Man why are you people such whiny bitches.

It's called a petit bierette fraische you shmuck

Nice quads.

The only memorably bad CATERING event I ever went to was a cousin's wedding. They wanted it really fancy, and paid a fucking fortune, and the catering company served everyone steaks that were raw.

We weren't well-done fucktards, I ordered mine medium-rare as I usually do to avoid the worst extremes, but the catering company didn't give a shit. They just barely even seared the thing and then threw it on a plate.

And yeah, I've heard of "blue rare" and even tried it. This wasn't even that. They didn't even manage to put on a nice even sear.

>not liking israelian cuisine

Oy vey!

god wedding catering is never good, furthermore i think these genero "princess" weddings are horrid all the time.

lol okay kid

jó étvágyat te suttyó

ui.: ötletesek az uborka-miafaszomok

Ja Rule hasn't had a hit in like over 10 years. Which begs the question why anyone would go to anything of his.

A friend of mine went to a wedding where the bride and groom combined the wedding and reception. Meaning they also cheaped out on catering. Chicken was still raw and everyone got sick.

This is why when I get married, I'm not inviting 300 people.

>being poor

Confirmed Jewfag

>not being Jewish

lmao

My brother spent $250k on his wedding, had over 300 guests and the marriage itself lasted a grand total of 5 years. He is now living in a trailer after the divorce, his wife for everything: the cars, the house plus she cleaned out all the bank accounts. Every once in a while he calls me to ask for money and I laugh and hang up on him.