>start with the french new wave
>start with starting strength
>start with the greatest story never told
>start with cowboy bebop
>start with gundam 79
>start with .22

>start with lurking before posting shit threads

>start not to be a frogposter

Sounds like you've completed your grand tour OP.

>start with gundam 79

Das where you fricked up, all mecha a shit.

Even starting strength starts with the Greeks: Milo of Crete.

>tfw doing my starting strengthat squats this exact moment
>tfw actually started with loomis' fun with a pencil
>tfw currently on the greeks
dropped /ic/ though

It's almost like when you're new to a niche interest the people that form groups around those interests such as Veeky Forums boards want you to have a solid grasp of the basics before entering into discussions that require more depth of knowledge.

Loomis?

/ic/ sticky.

Loomis teaches drawing.

Why not start with early silent film? Cinema is a relatively young artform anyway. (I'm assuming this a /tv/ meme, I don't browse that place)

The greatest ruse of them all.

>Start by not being triggered

Is Starting Strength humanity's greatest accomplishment?

Read along war and peace with us man, it's a great book and the more, the merrier! We are 200 pages into the book, reading 50 pages a day. It's a great piece of literature, it's the first time I'm reading it myself, and I'm enjoying it very much so.

No board on this site is triggered by /pol9k/'s edgy bullshit, it's just obnoxious
We want threads about books, not frogposting

>Blaming /pol/ yet again

It's astounding how /r9k/ openly admitted to being behind the raid, yet you blamed /pol/ at the time, and are doing so again

>implying there's no correlation between /r9k/ and /pol/ users

astounding how many frequent both boards and hold similar worldviews; every /pol/ user might not visit /r9k/, but the latter is home to almost exclusively members of the former

Quite possibly.

>Veeky Forums sincerely blames /pol/ for their problems more than /pol/ blames the Jews.

It was /r9k/, not /pol/, maybe some of the users were /pol/acks too, but you are so insane about blaming /pol/ for everything

>"I didn't start with the greeks"
"YOU MUST BE A /POL/ACK"

youre an idiot

The posting styles and philosophies are extremely distinct. Alot of r9kneets actually read and happen to be quite Veeky Forums. Besides there's very little outright /pol/ posting, most of it is satire/b8 or triggered lefties calling everything they disagree or which is right wing, /pol/.
The actual invaders are leftypol, far-right redditors and tumblrinas (who've actually outright admitted to raiding this place and others on several occasions).

Reread my post, it says /pol9k/. The two userbases are almost indistinguishable, in my mind they're both just frogposters.
>It's not that bad! The parts that are bad are secretly liberals! You're just a triggered lefty!
No, fuck off. Political discussion doesn't belong here. Thinly-veiled trump threads don't belong here. "Why are women/minorities bad at writing/reading/life" frogposting doesn't belong here.
Whatever your containment board of choice is, go back to it. Post on Veeky Forums if you would like to discuss books.