So we can all agree that the Bahama mama is the best cocktail in existence right?

So we can all agree that the Bahama mama is the best cocktail in existence right?

That doesn't look like a rum and coke

I'm not a fan of coconut. I'll take without the lime and coke.

not a scotch and dry

nice try, fellas

Is that you, Bruce?

>rum and coke

that's a funny way of spelling jack and coke, the paragon of mixed drinks

It's a whisky sour.

The answer is a screwdriver.

>Not tryhard DUDE WHISKEY
>can drink day or night
>refreshing
>gets you fucked up
>OJ covers the taste even if you use shit vodka

No wrong answer. I would say Mellon Ball or Bloody Mary probably.

are you the jack daniels autist thats been shitting up every thread today?

>everything I don't like is autism

You sure showed him. You deserve as star shaped foil sticker.

Though I must disagree. I can see the merit behind your choice, and recognize that your taste is well within what is expected of a scholar and a gentleman.

But another great combo is Jack's Honey and ginger ale. It's nice and just sweet enough so that it compliments the ginger but doesn't overpower it. Also it's dangerously smooth to the point where you drink way too much and get stupid fucked up because it doesn't even feel warm on the way down.

Death in the Gulf Stream has everything I want in a cocktail. Bitterness, maltiness, acidity and a hint of spice. Bit of an acquired taste, though

Bloody Mary isn't the best, but easily the best pre noon cocktail. It's a toss up between that and a beer with a fried pork chop and 2 sunny side up egg as my favorite hangover cure.

>drinking cocktails
I'm surrounded by faggots.

Where did you think you were?

Beautiful.

I also like a mojito

Greyhounds and Caesars are my go too.

this

>whiskey

both spellings are acceptable

>implying I'm talking about the spelling

move aside kids

superior cocktail coming through

Thats the cocktail you get when you want to just get fucked up. Mai tai and Bahama all the way!

Just as long as the faggots are fabulous, all is good.

My fave cocktails are the flatline, vesper, kir royal, godfather and the martini, but with gin as it should be, extra dirty, stirred, fresh olive not the jar or can kind. Also like whiskey sour a lot.

Absolutely not. It depends. The extra e, or lack thereof, makes it clear where the whisk(e)y comes from.

See you still misspelled Manhattan

Rusty Nail with Laphroig 10. I don't mind using single malt scotch in cocktails.

Bijou's are fucking great too, as most cocktails that use Chartruese (Green or Yellow) are.

Try a Harvey Wallbanger if you ever see a bottle of Galliano at the bar. It is great.

There are very few exceptions to this rule, only one that comes to mind is Maker's Mark.

For me it's a gin and tonic, the most patrician cocktail.

Whisky is Scotland. Whiskey is Ireland. It does not depend on whether it is Makers Mark.

Clearly not a whisk(e)y man.