Are there secret culinary societies out there? you know, like skull&bones but only with food as a main theme?

are there secret culinary societies out there? you know, like skull&bones but only with food as a main theme?

are you a member of one of those perhaps?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supper_club
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/07/africa/africa-albino-hunted-bones-malawi/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flavor Town is an actual place. That's all I can say.

There are cannibal societies in civilized western countries.

You've already said too much

Can you elaborate?

Sorta like this but without cannibals

Here in my third world country you can eat some exotics species such like spider monkey or almost extinct tortoises for a relative fair price if you have the contacts.

"Grocery Games" is more like "Running Man" than you are led to believe, Giada is a trap, tofu is not made of soybeans.

yes

the explorer's club dinners are pretty interesting

>eat almost extinct tortoises

What kind of troglodytes would do this? I mean, what are their general characteristics?

Ruddis House. It's somewhere small in northern California. Just know it exists, and that no dish is off limits.

I thought I remember reading about African countries where they kidnap, butcher and eat albinos humans. Is that true or am I having a false memory?

Also look into
>underground restaurants
It was a bit of a fad a few years ago for people wanting to be edgy even when they eat dinner. It's really not a bad thing, but the trend made the instances of shittyness more frequent.

Something tells me you don't know what a supper club actually is.

retard

Thanks friend, but I've actually eaten at many supper clubs. It's more a name and type of place, rarely if ever exclusive.

>rarely
but not never
if one were exclusive it would still be called a supper club

>dessert served alongside main dish

>tasty looking meat browning up in the pan, everything is fine
>danish kiddie diddler man out of nowhere
wtf Veeky Forums

great movie reference there

Are you playing stupid semantic games?

what would you call an exclusive supper club then moron

A supper club is by wide majority not exclusive, and just a description of the dining establishment. Not my fault that the term was co-opted and means what it means.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at, but can you please just go fuck yourself?

>tfw you werent invited to the peanut butter and mandarin society

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/07/africa/africa-albino-hunted-bones-malawi/index.html

answer the fucking question
idiot

>retard
>idiot
Do you even have a point? Your dumbass ramblings don't seem to address anything I'm saying.

And the answer is an exclusive supper club. Most supper clubs aren't, so what the fuck are you even trying to say?

>the answer is a[...] supper club.
wow
moron

>
>>eat almost extinct tortoises
>What kind of troglodytes would do this? I mean, what are their general characteristics?
Turtle is like alligator, fishy beefy chicken flavor. It's about $20/pound for steaks. It's not really "rare" at all. Rare sea turtles are farmed pretty damn easily too. Most food production includes a serious release program or else it's giant snapping turtles which are as plentiful as gators in the bayou. But, environmentalists don't like that anyone would ever grow up liking the taste of turtle, so you won't find it cept by mail order.

I was invited to join a secret Diner's Club, they gave me a card.

>His pleb grocery store doesn't regularly sell turtle meat
Thank God for Rouses.

>ROUSes

I don't believe they exist.

>Spooky lighting cooking.

That some cannibal shit Im guessing.

Although the lighting here is almost as retarded as when news stories show hackers in the dark, in their own house with a ski mask on.

Turn on your lights you fucking ponce.

It's not a huge secret, but when the metalheads in my community gather for a party, chances are there was a pre-party where the same 7 of us got all the catering done, with a solid amount of am/early pm pre-drinking.

There's only one I know of, and I was a member I'm the nineties but haven't visited them for years. If you're interested look up a man named Ryan McFarland, he was the leader back then. You'll know him because he wears weird glasses. Tell him Wheels sent you and you may get in.

>That some cannibal shit Im guessing.

Given that it's Hannibal Lecter, yes.