Anyone else have an irrational phobia of certain foods. For me its this creepy ass combination of cheese and bread

Anyone else have an irrational phobia of certain foods. For me its this creepy ass combination of cheese and bread

Anything my dad ever cooked. It was always horrifying, wish I took pictures.

I see what you're doing op, well done.

You get that cheesy shit away from me!

ya what a deek

That's called a quesadilla.

>American education everyone

looks like a toasted cheese sammy to me

Mayonnaise.

I hate it.

iknowthatfeel.jpg

It's MLP shitposting.
>newfag education everyone

yeah but they're so cheesey it's scary
tb h
don't ruin my weekend by banning me

>quesadilla
>bread

i can just see it you know dumb fucker, the breath caught in your throat, your eyes stinging, your cheeks turning red as you realize just how fucking stupid you just made yourself look and how you can never, ever take back what a retarded thing you just posted

Aren't tortillas a form of bread. I mean flour tortilla really is just a type of flatbread right?

Fucking egg whites. I had a dream where I was cooking scrambled eggs and as I looked at my eggs longer, it turned whiter and whiter until it was completely white. I remember yelling at the end of my nightmare as it ended.

this, but it's too subtle for an inattentive janitor

When I was a kid I dreamed that a tiny UFO landed at my school and these raisin looking aliens got out. I was afraid of raisins for a few years after that. I was afraid, that if I ate them, that they would take over my body from the inside. Even as a kid I knew it was retarded, but I still pretended to be allergic to raisins for awhile.

Tortillas are bread my ignorant fellow.

oh shit it is creepy isnt it? kill with fire, i may not eat grilled cheese any more.

They're just...so cheesey

Y the fuqq do so many people watch that show about horses? It's like there are 5 on every thread

Veeky Forums seems to be afflicted with a particularly diligent set of mlp and barney shitposters.

I don't understand it. I don't know why they do it. I don't know what makes Veeky Forums their target, but it is what it is.

At least the retarded little children give it away pretty quickly by giggling at their own stupid inside jokes so these threads, always of dubious op content, get exposed fairly easily. Just hide it and try not to dwell on it. You'll go insane over it long before any of these tards catch a shred of humility.

that's so cheesy it's almost scary

>Tortillas
>Not bread

Look at the dumb americlap.

I saw a maggot crawl out of a jar of mayo when I was teen. Won't go anywhere near that shit again. Won't even allow it in the house. It turns my stomach when I see it at the store.

Olives :(

I keep trying to acquire a taste for them, but find them so disgusting.

I've at least reached a point where if I'm at a friends house who cooked and they used olives, I no longer have to pick them out of the food and can force myself to eat them.....that makes me at least not a man child I hope