Do you people have websites where you put in things that you wrote to get advice?

Do you people have websites where you put in things that you wrote to get advice?

I don't want to show anybody I know in real life because they would psycho-analyse me

Those eyes are damn terrifying

Nigga, you're already on it

You read each others' work?
I checked the catalogue a few times before and I never saw any threads like that

>Catalog
>ctrl + f
>critique

Yeah but only if it's bad sci-fi or foreign language poetry.

Here

Her head is just small

Yeah I remember now I saw a poetry thread once

Ever do anything longer?

Or can you just post a link to anything
Makes sense

They make me aroused.

More like captivating and alluring.

memes aside, you can get some solid feedback in critique threads. there are two or three guys who go through pretty much every submission, god bless em

Hey, what do you mean "you people"?

wow her eyes are almost as big as her nose

she's ugly as fuck

Trump would judge her ugly.

Trump would give her 10/10

she's ugly as fuck, but that's a cool trump gif you fuckers

What's did Rilke say... all angels are terrifying?

This is exactly the kind of girl that numale betas love and wish they could have.

>muh Amelie Manic Pixie Dream Girl

Non-East Asian girls trying to be cute is just cringey. Now don't get me wrong, I like non-Asian girls and they can be pretty or "hot" but they're never genuinely "cute" and it's so gross when they try.

Seems like most people in the thread disagree with you. Also I've lived in Japan, she's be considered cute there too.

I agree, fuck!

ammazzati

What the fuck. She is ugly as sin. Get some fucking taste.

this

Sure is /b/ in this thread

You're retarded.

He's more intelligent than you

>my subjective opinion is objective fact

>my low tier degenerate opinion is a subjective fact

>the harder I argue and push the issue the more factual my subjective opinion becomes

Whom is this

>Sanpaku gan (三白眼?) or Sanpaku (三白?) is a Japanese term meaning “three whites,” which originated from a Chinese term. It is generally referred to in English as "sanpaku eyes" and refers to eyes in which the white space above or below the iris is visible.
>According to Chinese medical face reading, when the white part of the eye, known as the sclera, is visible beneath the iris, it represents physical imbalance in the body and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over-consume sugar or grain. Conversely, when the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful. Stress and fatigue may also be a cause. In either condition, it is believed that these people attract accidents and violence.

Basically crazy eyes.

Her is Crispy from /r9k/

Being attracted to gooks seems like the ultimate numale beta behaviour. Saying European women are never cute makes you look like a fucking retard with a fetish.

I think you misunderstand what I mean by cute. White bitches can be pretty or hot, but they're never cute, and it's cringey when they try.

You probably have a fucked in the head view of Asian women that says they are essentially children you can fuck
That's how they are quote often portrayed.
Whereas you understand that white women have a grown up intelligence

Maybe in Asia. White people normally have more visible eyes since they aren't slanted.

Wow this girl is perfect.

Is there somewhere where I can look at more pictures of her?

I've heard the phrase 'Manic Pixie Dream Girl' a thousand times but I still have no idea what it means.

Rilke was a faggot nerd, lol!

Just do a search for Crispy r9k and you get them
I don't know the story behind it. She could be an actual autist

it means "any skinny girl with tattoos who rejected me"

>it's another "fetishize women according to race" episode
it's the current year and you needta get with the times

Why do you have to hate and dislike everything? Just accept some love into your heart user, it's Christmas.

please guys someone post her feet

i hate nothing but you

I think someone's getting coal in his stocking :^)

>but they're never cute
This is just wrong.
You can have your opinions of course, but you're flat out wrong.