Is there anything more overhyped, overpriced, overrated than churrasco?

Is there anything more overhyped, overpriced, overrated than churrasco?

It's literally just plain meat over a fire.

Well the meat in your picture is clearly seasoned but ignoring that.

When has meat on a fire ever been bad? Have we come full circle where nu-male just don't even like things like meat and whisky anymore?

It's good but it's nothing special and the circlejerk around it having to do with manliness and purity of ingredients (muh salt and pepper only), is cringey. Being pretentious over a steak also seems counter-intuitive.

Now me, personally, in my experience. The life I have lived and the things I have seen, heard, or read. Just me, not anyone else. I have never heard of that kind of behavior.

But, again just my opinion, over seasoning food is fine and exploring different regional flavors is fun. But eventually, you'll wanna taste the meat.

Especially if it's a nice ribeye, or just a good looking chicken breast. Sometimes, the best seasoning is none at all.

Belive it or not, but some people like the taste of just meat without too many seasonings. Neat huh?

>Is there anything more overhyped, overpriced, overrated than churrasco?
It is not overhyped, that is delicious if you make it right, just cook it at home instead of spending a shitload of money on a churrascaria.

It is not hard to make, just be sure not to overcook it as it is most delicious when still bleeding.

>t.brazilian

>It's good but it's nothing special and the circlejerk around it having to do with manliness and purity of ingredients (muh salt and pepper only), is cringey.
>this faggot never ate churrasco seasoned with chimi-churri or with garlic.
Faggot, I come from the glorious land of churrasco that is south america, I tell you to season it to your taste and tell hipsters to go fuck themselves.

Are you trans?

>Are you trans?
No.

I'm from Argentina m8. I love chimichurri. But I don't understand the obsession with meat.

>Cringey

Grow some hair on your balls and then come back to usm

Thanks for revalidating exactly what I said.

>I'm from Argentina m8. I love chimichurri. But I don't understand the obsession with meat.
Ah, that explains it...

We live in south america, where meat is really cheap, so we take it for granted since we can eat it anytime.

Meat prices on the USA are twice that you and I would pay for meat, and in places like the UK it is 4 times more expensive!

There is no way you would feel it is as special as someone from those countries.

Either way, maybe you simply don't like meat all that much? I can't really relate since a sizzling slice of meat bleeding as you cut it is the most delicious thing ever to me.

Look nigger, i've never being worried about muh masculinity shit.
For me, and for what ive been told/teach the good cuts, with intramuscular fat are the fucking shit, THATS what you want to taste.
Overdoing shit is like having a 24 yo scotch and mixing it with sprite cus thirsty.

Look at this dirty mapuche.

A pound of sirloin tip steak is $3.70 for me in a grocery store. That's just my favorite cut.

Ground beef is extremely expensive for what it is and the price keeps going up. You'll she out $9-10 USD for a 1.8lb package.

I'm clean and white, thank you very much.

Its just a plain and simple bbq.

But argies and bz consider this something like a national treasure and overhype it.

Marketing. Pure and simple.

>Argentina
>white

Literally lmao at your life right now. Spic.

>overpriced

Fallacy. Things cost what people are willing to pay or they'll remain unsold until the price is lowered to what people will pay.

However much it costs around you, its not overpriced unless it's not selling.

then how'd your mom let me fuck her last night? unless she loves getting BLACKED

Lol this retarded shit skin thinks he's funny. Build the wall higher to keep poverty stricken shit skins from lowering the value of labor.

>implying people still want to move to the USA to """"prosper""""
the american dream is a fraud m8, even for americans. and yeah good luck finding people to work the jobs immigrants currently do.

USA is a first world country shweety.

Also learn English before trying to argue in it.

what's wrong with the english? Also I bet you don't even know another language.

My duude.

I'll explain.

The current American dream is very much alive. It is kept alive by the shitty conditions perpetuated abroad by the US, creating areas near and far to their geography that still view life in the US as enviable and desirable in comparison.

Why would I learn your shit dying language when I live in the worlds undisputed super power and everyone has to learn my language.

You said no one wants to move to use, and that no one would take the jobs the immigrants do. Immigrants are people who moved from one country to another.

Fuck you shitskin poor spic stop talking to me I'm your surperior.

>not meeting with a big group of friends and family for a Sunday churrasco
>not having a beer with your dad and bullshitting while tending the grill
>not spending the day snacking on delicious grilled meats and swimming in the pool

What the fuck is wrong with you

t. living in a bubble

If the American Dream is a fraud, how come Asians are doing so well here? Fresh off the boat they own a corner store, but their kids and grandkids are doctors and engineers.

Work harder, Juan. You can do if you actually tried, and showed up to work on time.

This better not be the same user that was critiquing someone else's command of the English language.

t. triggered fourigner

Not him, but:

Asians do well pretty much everywhere. Ironically enough Mexico has a problem with illegal Chinese immigration. Then again so does the US and many of them are coming into California from Mexico.

>tfw the highest an asian immigrant in argentina can aspire to is to own a small grocery store
lmao at your cucked country, billy bob

>Work harder, Juan.

When I built my house the Hispanic subcontractors showed up on time and did great work completed on schedule. White subs, otoh, didn't show up when scheduled, missed deadlines and I had to watch them like a hawk because they'd try to get by with slipshod work. Thankfully, I only used white subs for relatively minor things like painting. Give me Hispanic construction workers any day over lazyass whites.

there's a reason why they're all doing construction work and working in kitchens. this guy is talking out of his privileged ass and easily influenced by right wing rhetoric.