Main character is depressed, isolated, deeply introverted, possibly autistic, alienated, and is probably a loser...

>Main character is depressed, isolated, deeply introverted, possibly autistic, alienated, and is probably a loser. Probably more odd and neurotic than you are.

>Find out he still isn't a virgin

>Every character in literature has at least fulfilled their instinctive goal as a living creature.

>Drop the book and think about suicide. Knowing no author knows your feel.

>read book about depressed mediocre academic who isn't sure of his place in life
>this is amazing! someone out there GETS m
>character spends 80% of the book schtupping his hot wife that he got by touching her shoulders once at a party

>>Find out he still isn't a virgin
Fuck a prostitute then, that's what most of the characters in literature do.

>Main character is depressed
>Main character also happens to have stable job, secure finances, nice wife and kids, is surrounded by people concerned about his depression, is probably physically attractive and is able to articulate his thoughts (without any prep) into half-page speeches that would make Churchill blush

So much of literary fiction is just glorified YA

>le current year
>being a virgin
loser

>main character is depressed
>because main character is married to college sweetheart to whom he has always been faithful except ONE damned past incident of adultery that is haunting him now (and the object of adultery behaves like a succubus in heat)
>everything inexplicably rectified by the end

Erich Segal. Not even once

That's the dirty secret that lit can't admit. Authors write books as their narcissistic barely disguised memoirs but lit will abuse you if you want to talk about your feels

>Main character is depressed, isolated, deeply introverted, possibly autistic, alienated, and is probably a loser
>but was clearly written by someone who has no idea what it's actually like to be any of those

true

>Main character isn't depressed, isolated, deeply introverted, possibly autistic, alienated, and isn't probably a loser. Probably less odd and neurotic than you are.

>Find out he still is a virgin

what now mo-fo

Book?

>Main character is depressed, isolated, deeply introverted, possibly autistic, alienated, and is probably a loser. Probably more odd and neurotic than you are
>is also gifted, got high-grades in their higher education and has some kind of artistic outlet that they're great at

My diary desu

It still sucks

If you really can't get laid, then you just have a weak spirit. Sorry. It's very easy.

not the point of the thread, chad

i can but i don't care

im the biggest autist ever and i've fucked six girls before age 20. it's not hard

You're either a cute looking guy or you fucked ugly girls and fatties.

you can slay any girl if you have the right state of mind you pleb

seconding this nigger

i am insanely autistic and i used to be a full-blown hikkiNEET with literally zero friends who was afraid to use the telephone, and i've had weird sex with like dozens of girls because i just stopped giving a fuck and started trying to bang anything that moves

literally just stop caring. i just moved to a new city 3 months ago and i'm already fucking like two girls regularly and i have two set up for when they come back to town from christmas break

Sounds like self-help crap. Confidence only get you so far, you won't be bedding instagram models if you're a chubster or a skelly dude.

by "anything that moves" i should qualify that i mean anything ATTRACTIVE that moves, though i have gone for numerous thirtysomethings and one or two fortysomethings and one slightly chubby girl

but all were attractive, and probably 75% are outright way out of my league because i'm a strange retard who dresses really badly

but i dont even know what to do

i dont know what it means to go for it
what the fuck do you say or do?
every time i interact with a girl they try and get away from the interaction

>He reads literature in the hopes that someone is going to explain him to himself

Lol slave-morality faggot. I bet you'd slurp big D's dick too if you could.

>Tell me how to live daddy!

It's an art form and requires movement. They aren't virgins because it's impossible to write a novel about a loser who sits on the computer F5ing for 12 hours a day.

>Why isn't art being made specifically for me? Why can't everyone focus on lives as pitiful as mine?
>No author knows your feel
Every fucking action of every fucking person on the planet centers, or should center, around you frogposting faggots, is that what I'm understanding here? You all disgust me.

Do you want literature written by somebody as worthless as all of you? Read Elliot Rodger, then neck yourselves when you realize it's absolute trash.

>murican

He said, very sure of himself, thinking back to that one time three years ago when he talked to a cute girl and got turned down.

just say ridiculous things. It works for the guys on youtube at least.

This is literally No Longer Human

no offense but i don't know you so i can't make an assessment of your actual power level. your post is funny but it also kinda sounds like pic related

Yeah it is kind of like that except there's also a bunch of other holes in different shapes. It's not about changing yourself to fit the girl; it's about meeting lots of girls to find ones that you naturally vibe with.You just gotta keep trying till you find your hole.

Holden?

what if the whole point of your being is that you arent anywhere near the wall

im sure there isnt a single girl or person on earth who would "vibe" with me because that would be like saying theres someone who enjoys injecting atomised dogshit into their testicles

People enjoy all kinds of bizarre and harmful stuff, and you probably aren't even that fucked up anyway

>im the biggest autist ever
t. normie

"autism" doesn't mean "haha I did something weird once im so socially awkward and depressed lol!"

/r9k/ got old in 2015, go back to where you came from, retard.

Why are normalshits so triggered by virgins? Is it insecurity?

Then focus on self-improvement. I found that obsessively making myself better was the only way I could stave off the depression that had been with me for years.
Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are your friends. If you're experienced enough with the environment of this czech babysitting forum to sift through bullshit to find actual advice, both are legitimately good sources that can help you.
Half of the reason people don't want to be around you is because self-loathing as intense as what you're describing is very, very noticeable. But self-improvement has the helpful side effect of also increasing your confidence, which is also noticeable. You can still save yourself, user, but only if you try.

Your other option is the /r9k/ route exemplified by this user, where you keep wallowing in that self-hatred until you take pride in it and begin seeing life as the misery olympics. It is a poisonous outlook on life with no way out.

>Your other option is the /r9k/ route exemplified by this user, where you keep wallowing in that self-hatred until you take pride in it and begin seeing life as the misery olympics. It is a poisonous outlook on life with no way out.
nah m8. Just pointing out that that user is a retard. No "biggest autist ever" has fucked six girls before age 20 so he's probably just a sub-normie equivalent of girls who talk about how they're "so depressed xD"

Or maybe we want to use Veeky Forums to talk about books instead of it being your personal "why won't society pay more attention to the fact that I've never had sex" blog, faggot.

>"waaaaahhhh i cant get laid, i will always be a hikki, waaaahhhh"
>refuses to even acknowledge women who are less than 9/10 when he himself is no more than a 5 on a good day

Really gets the noggin joggin

why does it make you so angry?
>implying

>tfw too nervous to approach even the chubby girls

Even they are out of my league.

Because /r9k/ is completely incapable of visiting other boards without shitting all over them, almost as bad as /pol/. Post all the misanthropic whiny horseshit you want, just don't do it on a board that is supposed to be about literature.

if i was capable of getting 0/10s i would happily go with that option

You know its true, faggot
Short answer: Stop being a bitch
Long answer: make more friends, make a couple non-sexual relationships with girls, learn how to not be an autist through extensive (and i mean extensive) trial and error. All of these things require you to not be a bitch.

ok

>Half of the reason people don't want to be around you is because self-loathing as intense as what you're describing is very, very noticeable. But self-improvement has the helpful side effect of also increasing your confidence, which is also noticeable. You can still save yourself, user, but only if you try.

Seconding this.

Find something you like doing and do it.

>Why are normalshits so triggered by virgins? Is it insecurity?

He says whilst posting a thread saying "waaaah I'm a virgin"

Really makes ya think

>You know its true, faggot
Not really, but you can believe what you want to believe.
>you just haven't tried! Stop having unrealistic standards and be a man you misogynist!

not a virgin though, it's just funny how every redditor faggot needs to post in these threads about how they fucking hate frogposting virgins and wish they would die

Isn't that a bit of an overreaction?

Whiny loser

You ever sit back and realize you post memes on the internet about not having fucked a woman? Sad!

good argument

Pepe is a reddit meme.

Go back to where you came from, retard.

>my morbid obesity and my vapid personality shouldnt exclude me from having sex with the most attractive females which make up 0.01% of the population! I shouldnt conform to society, society should conform to me!
>w-why am i ronery ;_;

it may just be all in your head, you may be normal but you think ur not. even if you are weird af just talking to girls regularly will make you normal

>Pepe is a reddit meme.
>newfags actually believe this
see

Lmao, nobody accused anybody of misogynism, but now you've fallen back on the "everybody I disagree with is just a [group I dislike] so I don't need to listen to them" way of sticking your head in the sand
Enjoy masturbating about how you're sadder than, like, anybody else and nobody understands the deep emotions of frogposters though

>implying I'm obese
>implying I have a bad personality
I'm not even a virgin but you people should have a bit more empathy. Some people are permaincels because of genetics. Robots would fuck any bottom of the barrel trash girl if they could, but they can't.

reddit-tier argument laddy

Mm yes, I'm sure I saw that image posted on Facebook *smacks lips*

>not obese and has a decent personality
>cant get laid

Pick one and only one. You are either incredibly lazy, incredibly pussified and mortified at the thought of rejection (oh no!), or are incredibly narcissitic and overestimating how physically and psychologically attractive you are. Probably a combination of all three. Get your head out of your ass.

You can post that image as many times as you want, you still look like a retard. I bet you think pepe is an r9k meme originally.

So you'll pretend anybody that disagrees with you is a stereotypical redditor, preventing you from having to actually listen to what they have to say?
Have you ever considered that some people on Veeky Forums live normal fucking lives, or have you gone so far into the cesspool of /r9k/ that you imagine everyone on the internet is either a normie or a neet pissing into bottles?

>You are either incredibly lazy
Could be. Maybe I should make sex my life goal and put tons of work into fucking a new girl every week. I don't get tons of sex but I'm not a virgin, but I think you should get the stick out of your ass. /r9k/ is caused by very distinct modern social conditions, it's difficult to blame them.
>incredibly pussified and mortified at the thought of rejection
nah
>or are incredibly narcissitic and overestimating how physically and psychologically attractive you are.
nah
Pepe is a Veeky Forums meme, newfriend. Redditors steal memes from Veeky Forums, not the other way around.
boi

Daily reminder that this board, all boards, and the world that we live in would be vastly improved if all frogposters were hanged in public executions.

Mm really interesting post

* Smacks lips*

why do people with terrible personalities tend to be successful with women?

Lol, women don't not want you because you're a 'nice guy'

They don't want you because you're a loser who cares what they think

Protip, it's about confidence in rejection not being 'nice'

All you normies in this thread are fucking clueless.

You want to know why frogposting /r9k/ virgins exist? It's because of circumstances completely out of their control.

In Japan they call these men "herbivore men". Because of a combination of different factors, like the proliferation of escapism, feminism making women more promiscuous and dominant, and rising costs of living, lots of men in Japan just drop out of dating.

The same exact thing is happening here. It's not their fault, but our birth rates are going to keep dropping unless we figure out a way to fix the social bonds that are eroding. What about the Calhoun mouse experiment? The female mice became dominant and the men less aggressive when all social roles were filled and there was abundant food. /r9k/ is the beautiful ones. You need to get to the root of the problem at a social level and not hurl insults and vitriol at them.

Feminism made women promiscuous and bitchy and men feminized and weak. Capitalism made escapism more attractive than real life. If we keep heading down this road birth rates are eventually going to stop, unless we undo liberal "progress".

>assumptions
You're right though. Women would rather be with Ted Bundy than a boring nice guy.

>It's other peoples fault I'm a loser

Really makes ya think

ebin

By "you" i meant robots in general.

The most common thing robots complain about is not getting any sex. There are two reasons why someone wouldn't get sex: theyre physically and/or personally unattractive, or they wont try (either are too scared or too disdainful, or dont care, but if they didnt care they wouldnt complain about not getting sex). Contrary to popular belief, it is very possible to improve one's physical appearance: just take a gander at the sticky on Veeky Forums (but do not do GOMAD, for the love of god). It is also very possible to improve ones personality, although it is more difficult, since the heads of most robots are so far up their own asses that they cant make honest observations about their personality in order to identify flaws and fix them.

The more important problem is that they dont try. If you ask a robot why they dont try, youll hear one of the following:

>im too unattractive! (i already stated how this can be fixed)
>ill get rejected! (this can be fixed by not being a pussy, ie going through the worst case scenarios of rejection and realizing rejection doesnt really do jack shit other than hurt their fragile egos)
>everyone hates me already! (this indicates that the robot is an underageb& stuck in high school and has a severe narcissistic personality)

It all comes down to effort on the robot's part. There is no "genetic" or "societal" cause for virginity, and the people who try to propagate these myths ought to try out for the olympics in mental gymnastics.

Birth rates are dropping because of increased living standards, retard.

Try picking up a book before you drool onto your keyboard

Yes, you poor robot, nothing is your fault. Continue your life of waiting for mommy to bring home tendies as you piss in bottles and jack off eight times a day. Society just needs to learn to accept you and provide you with a qt3.14 to have sex with, those judgmental bastards.

literally my point

Yeah, you can't blame society for this. It is on each individual to chose how to act. You're condemned to freedom. It's easy to act like a bitch.

Really makes ya think

Men can decide to not be feminine and weak; thats what distinguishes men from women.

Youre a fucking cuck who wont try, through and through.

posts like these that are 100% hyperbole and sarcasm are literally exactly what you see in every reddit thread

really activates those neurons

Can you shed some light on the mechanism by which humans condemned to freedom break the laws of physics?

No, your point was about social bonds.

Anyone who has studied anthropology or evolutionary biology knows that people are more likely to have more kids if their chances of offspring survival are low whereas this has nowadays flipped due to our post industrial revolution age where supplies are abundant and we can invest more energy into each offspring maximising potential of spreading one's genes.

And while you spent your time making astute analyses of posts on reddit and Veeky Forums and cross-referencing them to find similarities in their syntax, """""normies"""" spent their time putting effort at the gym to make themselves physically attractive and taking social risks by, *gasp!*, actually talking to women, even after getting rejected time and time again.

But, hey, its society's fault, innit?

are you trying to continue the joke?

That's the point... We can imagine ourselves breaking "free" of our physical constraints, this is the human condition. We are able to struggle to actualize our imaginations, that's life. We are free to do this or not.

Are you trying to improve yourself as a person and stop blaming society for your personal problems? Judging by your posts, the answer would seem to be "no."

Dropping the irony here, then. I am not a redditor. I've been on Veeky Forums for eight years. I want you to leave this fucking board unless you intend to discuss literature.
You would be significantly happier if, instead of whining and claiming anybody who doesn't agree with you is a secret redditor, you took some of the posts here into consideration, reevaluated your life, and made some changes.
The reason the rest of Veeky Forums despises /r9k/ is precisely because of this type of thread: it is unrelated to the topic of the board, it is a very thinly-veiled attempt to masturbate about how sad and misunderstood you are, and anyone itt who tried to talk to you was labelled a newfag and disregarded as you continued crying.

>getting laid breaks the laws of physics

Robots, everyone.

Whether one does or not follows from the laws of nature.
Do you have arguments or just poetry?

Please refer to You are choosing not to put in the effort required to get sex.

You're a pseud who has replied in questions the entire thread.

You are no doubt a teenager, kill yourself.

i do go to the gym, im not the person youve been getting angry at over for the whole thread
you seem to have extremely deep anger problems and your personality is significantly worse than any youve described so far, and nothing changes the fact that your posts are so bad they could be taken from a reddit thread

ITT: Virgins on full damage control

>pseud
Wew.
I'm not someone who has a problem with not having sex and I've posted exactly twice before in the thread. What I'm saying is that the whole "we totally have free will you guys" narrative makes no sense.

Not an argument.
>...from a reddit thread
[Not an argument]^2

What external force is making you shitpost right now, other than your own free will?

Gotcha.

You're replying to two different people. All I'm actually angry about is that sniveling whiny fucks like you shitpost on this board with nothing related to literature. Come to Veeky Forums when you want to discuss books, and leave if you would like to discuss the unbelievable difficulty of having sex.