Is it bad that he's the only "booktuber" that i can stand listening to for more than 2 seconds? i kno he's a total cuck...

is it bad that he's the only "booktuber" that i can stand listening to for more than 2 seconds? i kno he's a total cuck, but compared to all the other "booktubers" who spend ten minutes talking about the damn plot and fetishizing their favorite characters, he's pretty ok...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dEVX42Pg1xw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9NMvl8Gnzn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who?

i only watch booktubers who are cute girls.

better than food is the channel title

Hang on, before I reply to your post I have to put on my fingerless gloves and leather jacket, and gel my FFFFFFFFFFFAGGGGGGGGGGGOT hair

Hi Cliff

In some videos he looks like he has not teeth. Looks like damn gollum

I watched his review of The Rum Diaries a few days ago and it was really comfy to watch.

He's the only book reviewer I watch. I like him. He's pretentious, arrogant, and self-deprecating, which makes me begrudgingly respect him because I'm more or less the same.

oh, wait. I actually quite liked him when I checked him out long ago. I take back what I said, I do watch him. And he's great.

my favorite is the bald retard that did bloodmeridian. every time someone posts a random booktube I realize just how good his video truly was.

Post video

tfw Dean Goranites abandoned his channel

trust me you have seen it.

Yeah but I want to see it again. he was cute

youtu.be/dEVX42Pg1xw

>torteelas
>smart and stuff
>i'm stupid
>6ft boner
where has this man been all my life

where is my sexy italian once again

>watching booktubers at all

Why bother when you got books to read? I can understand it if you've read a book and wanting to discuss it with someone or research critical opinion. But most youtubers are twenty-something cretinous plebs with garbage opinions to begin with. Read shit and make up your own mind.

>twenty-something cretinous plebs with garbage opinions

Veeky Forums - Literature

The qts

>you want to discuss with someone
>someone
>implying/lit/ has someone to talk with

>nothing personnel kid

oh so that's what happened at the end with the judge and the kid?

The judge's penis became a very powerful gun.

Post you waifu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9NMvl8Gnzn8

same

My waifu quit reading, sadly.

Boukchemist heer wance agayn

>tfw 3 10+ minute Bookchemist videos in a week

I miss her so much...