The Big Mac is the best fast food burger out there there is no other burger the even comes close to its deliciousness!!!

The Big Mac is the best fast food burger out there there is no other burger the even comes close to its deliciousness!!!

k

For me

rallys burgers are way better

wrong, even if we're talking ONLY about mcdiddle's here

polish mcdick's is really godtier, this is one of specials that was available a month ago or so

I think you mean the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, the best fast food sandwich.

The sauce is GOAT, the burger itself is just OK. If I could make my own burger with their sauce... man, would be epic

Gotta love that placek serowy

Only if it comes with hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

you need to try DOUBLE WHOPPER at 1030am when they start making lunch because its fresh and hasn't sat around at all its epic ftw

>Frozen meat
>Never Fresh

it's deep fried cheese, but somehow manages to be amazing
i swear i kept coming back for that specific burger and haven't been to mcdoodle's since it was taken off the menu

>deep fried cheese
OP here. (New browser.)

This reminds me of the most degenerate thing I've ever seen on the Internet, pic related.

>the most degenerate thing I've ever seen on the Internet
who the fuck puts cheese on a Pop-Tart?

Another fucking advertising thread? WTF, guys?

the McChicken is my favorite fast food burger

Eeyup

>McChi/ck/en

Eeyup

obviously its the Gourmet Classic Chicken

This.

Plus Burger King™ Doesn't let black """people""" touch your food.

>Mcdonald's at all

It'd be better without the third slice of bread.

If you get a mcdouble with macsauce it's like a better version of a big mac

Their new burgers are pretty good

The McDonalds double cheeseburger is the best burger overall.

>Low price
>Perfect portion size
>Great meat/everything else ratio
>Available everywhere

No cuz you can't put it in your mouth without it fucking crumbling. The Wopper, on the other hand, is the creme de la creme of fast food burgers.

i just tried one of these senpai. its a lot of flavor but not really in the good way. half way through eating it, i couldn't taste anything resembling the first bite.