>2016
>Still believing in outmoded self-referential structures of reality
>Not realizing that reality is a self-configuring system that is autoconsistent and self-containing

You should all enlighten yourselves. Prove Christopher Langan's CTMU wrong if you can. Of course it takes some intelligence to read, so most of the plebeians on this "science" board will just resort to ad hominem attacks.

>ctmu.org

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get fucked, four eyes

His language is so pretentious. He calls it "clown" language and then vemently defends himself on every message board.

Like hell I'm going to sad sack of shit going to give this guy the time of day

Did you just insult the greatest man alive? You will regret this.

Has he contributed anything worthwhile to science or even all of academia?

I think you should go back to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan

>Prove Christopher Langan's CTMU wrong if you can.

This fucking thread again.

>2016

IQ is not real /pol/, stop trying.

The cognitive theoretic model of the universe is a spectrum.

who is this potato?

>Prove Christopher Langan's CTMU wrong if you can.

And, what declarative statements does it make?

>IQ of 195+
Brainlet

Fun fact: Chris Langan's cranial size is about as rare as his IQ, among healthy craniums and when controlling for body mass.

This. I'm sick of Veeky Forums telling me I'm a brainlet just because I have a 115 IQ. Feynman had 125! I could be as smart as him if I wanted. I'm just lazy.

Chakotay is a physicist now? I thought he was busy trying to get back from the delta quadrant.

Veeky Forums tells everyone they are a brainlet, I have 130 and was told the same, and 130 is pretty good tbqhwyl

IQ is not a professional qualification

FTFY

It should be, obviously is much better to hire people based on IQ than a meaningless qualification. Would you rather hire someone with an IQ of 89 with a paper from a top university, or someone with an IQ of 159 who's a high school drop out?

Pumpkin Person?