School libraries

Explain why these are the most comfiest places ever?

Books AND underage girls, what more could a man want

when i was in high school all the books in the library were seperated by locked doors. the only people who went there were kids taking tests or sent for detentions. i had a top class education

to suck ur bf's dick ouais

Go to bed Houellebecq

>Mr. user, what are we doing in the library this late? Even the janitors have gone home what the hell. I don't think it's even legal to give me this much detention. . .

You can tell just from her body type and face that she has a perfectly shaped pussy, hopefully unshaven but not totally hairy, the perfect kind to rub your nose and mouth into while she massages your cock with her feet

I've read all the post wondering when you'd name feet and at the end of it I laughed

how about its color and humidity?

light pink and quite wet

>gatherings of loud students because of the free Wi-Fi
>couples who hide between the more isolated sections to kiss and cuddle
>almost no places to sit down, and you can't sit on the floor
>great STEM selection, but almost no literature
It wasn't comfy at all.

>This fag went to a private school or a rich public school

Almost, a technical school.

Still gay

School libraries are tragic.

Ours had the Encyclopædia Britannica's Great Books of the Western World sitting on a shelf, and they were literally never touched. I swear I must have been the only one to show interest in them outside of referencing for projects or whatever. This was a pretty good private school too btw.

Depressing shit. It used to break my heart every time I went in there

Niggers

Going to rich public school, can confirm

my school library is so quiet I literally feel disruptive walking through it with my keys jangling

Mine is treated as an extension of the students union, people go to the quiet zones to talk
Which is annoying because it has a massive selection of books and id like to spend time there

I just found out school Liberians make around $60,000 a year

:)) I know what I'm gonna do now

test