What sort of food do you like to eat when you've had an upset stomach?

What sort of food do you like to eat when you've had an upset stomach?

Calcium carbonate.
Beer will fix you right up, so you know. I have horrifying stomach problems that are only solvable with alcohol.

What if your stomach problems were caused by alcohol in the first place?

2 slices of toast with some peanutbutter on it. Then if im feeling better i may have some rice with a small bit of butter

ginger tea

Fight fire with fire

Plain white rice or plain noodles with good ol' chicken noodle soup/tomato soup

This. Shit makes me have mad farts and then I'm done with stomach pains.

I don't think they are, it's mild colic. Beer relaxes the muscles and helps me to not shit water.

Vindaloo, but I like to live dangerously

Ramen with extra salt added.
The saltier the better.
I know this sounds counter intuitive but I'm guessing it somehow neutralizes the stomach acids.
Add some hot sauce if you have a really bad upset stomach.

2 large tablespoons of greek yogurt.

For me it's Indian food. That always helps calm my stomach down.

>stomach upset
>eat chemicals known to cause intestinal and stomach distress

This is a bad idea.

ginger
not the pussy amount but i just straight up grate a ton of ginger onto something to the point where it kinda burns to eat and makes my stomach all warm

Oatmeal and bran cereal. Fiber is the best thing for a upset stomach. If it's nausea I don't eat anything so that the worst scenario that can happen is dry heaves.

Dark chocolate
Dry biscuits
Chicken soup
Mint tea
Pretzels
Ginger tea
Plain rice and boiled chicken breast
Boiled potatoes and carrots

Also avoid contact with people and take a day or three off.
Watch your temperature, if high, it might be poisoning

DON'T FORGET to buy a new toothbrush in two days or when you get well again, that shit is 1€ at drugstore

yoghurt with bran cereal
toast with plenty of butter and some salt

Toast with jam.
3 minute ramen.
Breakfast cereal, hot or cold.
Fresh fruit.

Basically I like to eat stuff that doesn't require any real preparation when I'm feeling terrible. Thus, these also double as hangover foods.

yup your spot, if your sick just boil some silver beet/bok choy and drink water its a natural penicillin

Strong green tea. Except for the time I had salmonella, it never fails to fix me up. I read in a book on green tea that some studies indicate it has anti-bacterial properties.

nothing, if that nigger throws a fit it can go fuckitself

How the heck has nobody brought up the BRAT diet yet?

Bananas
Rice
Applesauce
Toast

Sure it lacks nutrition and is no longer prescribed like it use to because nutrition is needed to help heal the body. But just doing it for a day to clear things up has always done wonders, I mean it was a international standard for decades for a reason.

Personally I add soup and a small soda to the list.

But really depends on why I have a stomach pain. Acid, base, gas pressure or impaled by unicorn, all take different actions to help me feel better.

For me it's the McChicken

White rice with a boiled chicken breast, also coca leaves tea

I bet you don't actually eat mcdonalds when you have an upset tummy though now do ya?

>fat free, artificial flavor, added sugar
kys

Onions, bell peppers, and beef fried in a pan with white rice on the side.
Ate this when I had some stomach ulcer like symptoms and couldn't eat much. Ended up losing weight and haven't really gained it back unfortunately.

>What sort of food do you like to eat when you've had an upset stomach?
>What if your stomach problems were caused by alcohol in the first place?
Eat a nexium, a Tums, and if you are really nauseated, a meclizine. Then, have some coating hot oatmeal or a nature valley oatmeal bar on the empty stomach. Bananas 3x/day. Smartwater or gatorade if you've had diarrhea or got a little bit dehydrated. Switch your coffee to tea only for a couple of days and avoid citrus and sodas. Take probiotic pills 3x/day for a couple extra days. Eat some "bland food" for a couple more days, like roast rotisserie chicken, steam in bag brown rice. Think protein and good fats over the salads and other healthy foods for a couple days. Cold sweet tea and watermelon chunks is nice in the morning.
You should be fine in a couple of days and introduce your bad ways back into play.