youtube.com/watch?v=wYi_hq2p1Ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the shadow wouldn't actually look like that with the swastika and all

Oh shush

I like the part where those two cartoon guys walk down the street

since OP is a homo, I found it for you all

>katana17.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/a-squire_s-trial.pdf

does the big one fuck the little one

Wow....that has to be some of the clunkiest, unedited writing i've ever seen. Then out of nowhere, they start using colored text for no apparent reason.

Lost all interest after one paragraph anyway.

Nice try to shill for your badly selling self published work though, op.

looks like prurient trash to me

the cover makes it look like a gay romance

Basically what it is, after reading a sample. Should just change the title to, "A Fascist Pounded My Ass and Turned Me Gay."

Bet OP is monitoring the thread, updating every second, thinking, "Ok...the positive comments are going to start rolling in any second now."

T. Libcuck who hasn't even read it

It's unironically a good book. What can you expect from communists though.

can someone point me to the gay sex part

i scrolled down to the bottom and found
>Knowledge is Power in Our Struggle for Racial Survival
so now i just want the part with the butt pounding thanks

>quick quick, they're fucking killing me man!
>Post something positive myself! And be sure to use words like unironic which is is huge with the hipster audience on Veeky Forums!

Stop samefagging

you posted an image with a big manly man and an effeminate twink, tell me where the butt pounding is

i'm not even gay i just want to know

>T. butthurt OP

That's not the point just focus on the literature.

Ignore sodomite orders for a moment and focus

i want to know where the literature about buttsex is

don't tell me the nazis didn't know what they were doing with that image

I'm also interested. Fascist butt pounding is a big turn on

>That's not the point just focus on the literature

what literature?

>the short one is the squire and has to polish the knight's lance
wow fascism is a lot deeper than i used to think

You realize there already is a fairly well known and bestselling book called, "A Squire Tale?"

Good move on the name, OP.

Oh well, at least it's not as bad as this local joke of a YA writer around me who named her book, "Alice In Wonderland."

>“I’m a follower of truth, first and foremost. Truth is my religion,
truth is my guide, my master. And truth doesn’t come from any
man-made ideology. If it’s an idea that someone dreamed up, then
it’s a definitely a falsehood. Truth comes from nature herself,
from the universe. It just is.”
>“That all sounds very interesting, but what does it have to do with
fascism?”
>“My friend, that is fascism.”

Holy...

>tfw you realise how much hitler polished up the turd that is pre-nazi fascism
he truly was the greatest genius of the 20th century

I'm just waiting for the

>CRASH! Fascism made pancakes!

It's quite beautiful.

That's such a stupid, nonsensical comment it had to be written by OP.

You do know why people think you are fucking worthless and ridicule you?
Read your posts word by word and think it all over for a second
Then, if you still think you're a swell guy that people on the street would agree with, read them again and think again
It is a sickness of the mind that you can heal yourself out of. And no, I am not talking about politics
If you still can't figure out what is wrong with you, I suggest getting professional help

Not even gonna meme but what's wrong with this?

It was written well. This book is great and if you guys would stop memeing and give it a chance ...

you seem to have accidentally included my intellectual, well-though out post in your takedown of the neofascists

just pointing out your mistake there champ

>People on the street would agree with

That's how you know what you're doing is wrong. Why attract mindless lemmings?

>Not even gonna meme
>if you guys would stop memeing and give it a chance ...

holy fucking shit is this the actual r/JustNaziThings fanfic club in this thread right now?

>It was written well

Where are you getting that? The opening paragraph was a nightmare of one finger typing clunky word salad.

You fast forward a little bit and find out, great, it's some 20 year old who got a B- minus in philosophy 101's take on what fascism. This is sure to be a fucking thrill ride.

OP won't deliver. Where the fuck is the buttsex?

What is with you, nazis and your self persecution complex?

Get over yourself faggot this isnt your antifa meetup we're here to discuss literature.

I thought it was allright as a parody of YA novels with the same style and underestimation of the reader but now that I see that people take this seriously I don't know what to think of it
Was it written seriously? With the intent of creating actual literature?

Yeah sorry it's not your doctor Seuss

Nonetheless I think it's a great book as an introduction. There's better ones sure, but this doesn't require any pre-texts.

>We're hitting autism levels that shouldn't be even possible

tell be where the buttsex is you dumb fucking nazi

don't tell me that cover was unintentional, let's face it those dudes are either pre or post coitus, look at them unable to look each other in the eyes because of the secret illicit thrill of buttsex they have/ are going to enjoy

This is all ironical right? This whole thread?

If not, capping for future cringe threads

>People will samefag this hard

Just go away commie. Engels might be more at your mental capacity.

>telling a commie board to go away

homos on suicide watch

>posts from his phone and desktop at the same time to make it seem like he's not samefagging

You're really taking it to the next level aren't you

>Posted within seconds from each other

Hello, you must be new to Veeky Forums
May I be your guide today?
Where do you come from?

The only poster more autistic than you I've ever seen on Veeky Forums was the vore guy. Better stop posting, fampai

No shit you thought that, you wrote it.

It's garbage with a shitty, uninteresting premise to everyone else.

i have been caught

>these people saying completely different things are in fact the same person putting in a ridiculous amount of effort to troll me
i just don't like gays who appropriate the work of great men like adolf hitler AND don't even tell me where the buttsex is

>About this blog
Oh my.

Lmao'd

are the shadows supposed to be don quixote and sancho panza?

We want to help you, OP
Get help and read the bible to process your frustration and energy in a more helpful and healthy manner
You are not alone and I'm sure people would be nicer to you once you reach a mutual understanding with others
Discourse and dialogue - the most important things a man can have on earth. Choose life, my friend
May I suggest yuo take an honest look at the following text. If you recognize yourself, get in touch with professional therapists to talk to
Don't take medication, read the bible

"Paranoid schizophrenia manifests itself in an array of symptoms. Common symptoms for paranoid schizophrenia include auditory hallucinations (hearing voices) and paranoid delusions (believing everyone is out to cause the sufferer harm).[4] However, two of the symptoms separate this form of schizophrenia from other forms.
>One criterion for separating paranoid schizophrenia from other types is delusion. A delusion is a belief that is held strong even when the evidence shows otherwise. Some common delusions associated with paranoid schizophrenia include, “believing that the government is monitoring every move you make, or that a co-worker is poisoning your lunch."[4] In all but rare cases, these beliefs are irrational, and can cause the person holding them to behave abnormally. Another frequent type of delusion is a delusion of grandeur, or the “fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth."[7] Common ones include, “the belief that you can fly, that you're famous, or that you have a relationship with a famous person."[4]
Another criterion present in patients with paranoid schizophrenia is auditory hallucinations" --- "Early diagnosis is critical for the successful treatment of schizophrenia."

didn't even catch that. Adds a whole new level of pretentiousness to the shittitude

See, what we do is write a YA novel with a great fucking story and hook, and homoerotic undertones, because you know, everybody is a closet homo just bursting at the seems to be molested by a stronger, smarter, father figure type, just like I am. Once they're hooked on that shit, then we reel them in with the new age nazism shit! It can't fail!

>"Would you truly consider him mad, one who’d want to revive chivalry?"

>Says OP

this thread is one magnificent shitshow

>They too did not know his true name but only the name by which he preferred people refer to him: Don.
>Later that same day he smiled brightly at me as he said: “Well, it’s nice to finally have a name to go with your face, Sancho.”

and there's how it ends ... the quixote allusion is treated like a plot twist. can you imagine if the final page of Ulysses we find out Leopold's birthname is Odysseus?

Mind fucking blown.

This was self published in 2015, how hasn't this won the Nobel yet!?

OP stopped replying to feedback

Is everything alright?

He's working on a the sequel; a retelling of the metamorphosis, with the main character waking up as a russian oligarch.

Probably the best thread on Veeky Forums since memoirfag spilled his spaghetti

>since memoirfag spilled his spaghetti

story or a cap?

I think he's talking about this guy who was on here retelling the story of how he was shopping his 700k word memoirs to agents, and acted all arrogant and pushy with them.

Was kinda funny, but was obviously a creative troll.

>Was kinda funny, but was obviously a creative troll.
he was talking about disguising himself as the pizza guy to sneak into a publishing firm, it's called a joke you miserable fuck

>two militant looking white guys casting shadows shaped like Don Quixote and Sancho, creating a swastika of sunlight between them
I don't mean to judge a book by it's cover but holy fucking shit

>casting shadows shaped like Don Quixote and Sancho

oh I'm a fucking idiot I thought their shadows were supposed to be the uniforms of third reich soldiers

imagine instructing the artist on the cover you want

also the artist has a spice name which is funny

I didn't notice it either, I just skimmed over the pic and some opening paragraphs.

Yet, somehow I was still able to accurately see how shitty it was. Does that tell you anything OP?

At the very last page:

>(Information that should be shared with as many of our people as possible — do your part to counter Jewish control of the mainstream media — pass it on and spread the word) … Val Koinen at KOINEN’S CORNER

Val Koinen? Valkoinen literally means white in finnish
These fucking people, appropriating mongolian culture

like a socratic dialogue with the anti-hagbard celine

at least the form is being kept alive

>wait so you want a swastika? on the cover of your book...
>yeah, but it's like between the shadows of two really masculine men, they're walking really close to each other
>oh so it's like homoerotic fascism, I could draw them shirtless if you want
>it's not gay
>they're not gay?
>fascism isn't gay
>Not even a little bit?
>just draw them with shirts
>so this is like actual, unironic fascism
>oh and their shadows are Don Quixote and Sancho
>what
>from the novel Don Quixote
>no, yeah, I know who they are and I also know that they are Mexican and also not Nazis
>it's symbolic
>I don't know if I'm comfortable drawing all that
>I'll give you $500
>...I'll make up a fake name

Don Quixote was an anarchist, not a fascist.

I am kind of blown away by the very overt homoerotic elements to all this....that OP was apparently completely unaware of.

This could seriously be a SNL sketch, if SNL wasn't unfunny now.

>I also know that they are Mexican

what

>Main character is a VERY wise man who befriends a VERY emptyheaded man and tells him his thoughts on the world
>Ending twist: he was a delusional romantic, a modern Don Quixote

How is this book pro-fascism?
It literally says that fascists are loners living with their books, tip-top-tier ruse from the writer

welcome back OP

>I also know that they are Mexican

user, I...

or rather OP just didn't understand Don Quixote (likely because he hasn't read it, it's not exactly subtle)

lol when you're from SoCal, everyone from a Latin country; mexico, central America, south America, and Spain, are Mexican

#just SoCal things

I imagine the Spanish are not too fond of Californians

I imagine the Spanish don't care any more about California than any other European peoples care about any given US state.

Are americans truly this retarded? Spain is "latin" as in "their language comes from latin". The french are latin to you too? The angolans?

i still don't see the point behind having the one character's dialog in blue.

Was it just that OP was such a untalented writer that he couldn't figure out a way to transition between the two character's dialog?

>two militant looking white guys
oh that's not how they look at all
>two really masculine men
it's one masculine man and his twink friend

They don't know there's a difference between "Latin" and "Latino"

>inb4 it's experimental

Well, it reads about as shittily as you'd expect it to based on the cover

that's not a twink
gb2/fit/

t. twink

It's honestly a pretty fascinating work. The unity of vision if nothing else is impressive. The delivery of /pol/ propaganda is creative and sincere. People don't write philosophical novellas like this anymore.

Not sure who baits whom anymore.

Thanks for your review, OP.

I thought they were Spanish, god I feel like an idiot.

Nope, whole novel reads basically like this actually:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYi_hq2p1Ac

sancho is a full-on beaner, dude

Not far off. It's no surprise the Don Quixote cartoon adaptation went so well.

>mfw reading first paragraph
How the fuck did you think this was a good idea?

wtf i hate liberalism now