Is there something you're good at that not very many other people are good at?

Is there something you're good at that not very many other people are good at?

If so, what is it?

Flinging crude insults and shitposting

Hating myself

fuck off you retarded mongoloid faggot.

I'm sure a lot of people hate you

shitposting

Questioning the concept of existence and death.

ruining relationships

Fuck off faggot, every armchair philosopher does that.
>

My particular niche field of research. But of course everyone who does research in a niche field will end up being one of relatively few people who are good at the subject.

Ok, here's another on.

Imagining being good at something not very many other people are good at.

Being constipated.

I shit like twice a week max. My record was 23 days but that was after coming off a three year alcohol binge. After a while of getting all your calories from booze, your body tends to forget how to process foods. Now I'm 100% sober but I still deal with constipation.

Carpentry and general handiness

Realizing that we live in a sea of infinitesimal possibilities and everything we create is the result of constraints and limitations to achieve the specific mean we bought said possibility into existence for.

god damn it this shit sucks, I feel you user. I failed an exam because of a bad shit that left my ass and my mental health damaged for a few days.

I started eating vegetables and fruits even when I don't feel like, I also drink 2-3L of water or milk each day. My aim is to have my piss as clear as possible. I'm eating like 5-10 apples a day and in the morning I eat cereals / muesli with fat yogurt or milk. Why fat yogurt?

Apparently even fat is important for shitting. Lubricates the shit, makes it oily. Fuck you, God. Why did you make shitting so hard?

stop doing opiates you fucking degenerates.

I don't even feel it anymore. Most people feel it after not shitting for a day or two, I don't actually feel it for 3-4 days.
I'm 100% sober.

what's your niche field of research?

I'm really really smart. Smarter than anyone I can think of, like I am on a limitless pill in a world of sober brainlets.

I can solve pretty much any puzzle out there, crack any cryptography, and do math problems.

Simultaneously being a smart techno-savvy loser and a handy guy. Feels like every smart guy I know is an utter pussy retard when it comes to classical man shit, and has no idea how to change a tire, split a log, trim a room, etc. Meanwhile the opposite is true for the handy types. Can't do math, can't into computers, uneducated in general. I am the only person I know who can fix a head gasket and do physics kek.

I'm marginally better at analyzing PDEs than my colleagues.

>being so butthurt you fail an exam
Sorry, I had to. Jokes aside, you should incorporate more fiber into your diet (berries on your yogurt, carrots, broccoli, celery, legumes). Also take a multivitamin or specific vitamin supplements and try to have a small snack between each meal.

Juggling and unicycling

but can you understand Inter-Universal Teichmuller theory?

Training myself by doing espionage missions and infiltrator missions. All so I can have sex with horses.