Gallons? How do you survive drinking gallons of deep fryer oil? There must be some sort of imbalance that occurs

Gallons? How do you survive drinking gallons of deep fryer oil? There must be some sort of imbalance that occurs.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/edward-snowden-global-warming-is-an-invention-of-the-cia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he probably shit repeatedly during the ordeal

These fat retards spend hours eating food all day long period drinking a gallon of soda is normal for any meal. He probably broke in and spent eight or so hours while the place was closed drinking this fucking oil. How disgusting

>25 gallons
That can't possibly be true

I believe this article is probably literally fake news.

I've got a bridge to sell you buddy

>be fastidious oil thief ring
>break into BK and remove 25 gallons of the liquid gold using complex series of tubes
>drop 400lb patsy inside the kitchen as you escape in your oil-powered hovercraft

>“My wife’s put me on a tofu and raw vegetable diet, and I couldn’t take it anymore. I waited till she was asleep and went to the restaurant to get a couple burgers, but it was closed. I was starving and depressed, and I totally lost it.”

So it's pretty much his wife's fault because if she wasn't such a bitch he wouldn't have been arrested.

>35 years for B&E and drinking fry oil
Seriously?
Recently there was a 75 year old man that ran over and killed a woman and only faces a $100 fine...

America is ran by the fast food industries.

i mean the heartburn must be excrutiating

excruciating*

fucking bad
seriously though .. i get awful acid reflux from just eating a piece of fried chicken

i can't imagine straight drinking the grease

>510 pound man
>drinks 25 gallons of oil
>1 gallon = 8 pounds
>25 gallons = 200 pounds
>total weight 710 pounds

How is this man alive?!?

One weird trick.

>a florida man

It's a satire website.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/edward-snowden-global-warming-is-an-invention-of-the-cia/

(probably shouldn't even post this here as /pol/ will think it is real)

>log in to Veeky Forums today
>see this

With a face like that I am surprised he didn't hijack an oil truck.

Jabba wooki utta hut han solo~

>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

Because it's fake or just really bad reporting.

Is that Boogie?

fast food companies hate him

Why do you write like a girl

How is it a joke to say someone drank 27 gallons of oil? Where is the joke part, the irony, the satire?
It's just a crazy lie to get attention and clicks, don't call it satire.

He didn't have bacon and eggs though just oil

Probably just ridiculously high charges to intimidate him into accepting a plea bargain.
I'm not a burger lawyer though.

Idiot.

He won't get 35 years. Especially not for petty larceny of food. That's just the maximum sentence for the general scope of crimes he has allegedly committed. The maximum charge for breaking into a place is pretty high, but someone who breaks into restaurant to steal food doesn't get the same sentence as someone who breaks into a residence and robs the place while having a family at gun-point, catch my drift?

Idiot.

No you

Typical fucking 'murican

Americans are truly disgusting subhumans, I want to puke. It's like you don't even do an effort to avoid the stereotypes put on you.

how are you fucking PIGGOTS still talking about this retarded obviously fake news story

25 gallons of canola oil would be 768000 calories.
1 lb of fat is around 3500 calories, so he would have gained about 219 lbs from that (assuming his body didn't reject it)

>implying prosecutors don't pursue the maximum sentence every time for everyone who isn't politically connected.

stupid plebeian

Why am I seeing this story fucking EVERYWHERE?
IT'S SATIRE NEWS

I love you "piggots" guy

>hahaha /pol/ is so retarded they'll fall for this story lol right guys?
>posting in Veeky Forums thread where most of the posters are seemingly falling for it.

>posting in Veeky Forums thread where most of the posters are seemingly falling for it.
Yeah thought these guys were smart.

What would oil converted into waste be like? Would it just squirt out his ass in a piss-like stream?

she's gotta learn to make that tofu RIGHT

i didn't even know pyramid was a body type

>unquenchable thirst
kek'd