Sometimes thought to be anti-democratic, insensitive and elitist, Lindemann supported eugenics, held the working class...

>Sometimes thought to be anti-democratic, insensitive and elitist, Lindemann supported eugenics, held the working class, homosexuals and blacks in contempt and supported sterilisation of the mentally incompetent.
Is Frederick Lindemann dare I say /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/black iq gains.pdf
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/more on black iq.pdf
eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ883450
iapsych.com/wj3ewok/LinkedDocuments/edwards2006.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't mind soft eugenics (why should future generations be ugly, stupid and miserable just because we dont want to hurt current people's feelings?), but hating groups in general is stupid and wrong.

Sounds like it. It's the way things will be in the future one victor or another.

sounds like a /pol/tard

did he at least contribute anything?
> held the working class in contempt
and not a bright one either

poor people are literal sub-humans. true geniuses can easily escape the working class status. Pitts for example went from being homeless to becoming a PhD candidate in MIT

The only reason the working class are useful is because they're necessary. If we could replace them with higher people everything would work much better.

You can't be a scientist without being elitist. Unless your degree is is engineering or arts

Well being elitist is just asserting value and existence in the world. To claim that somethings impact you and are important and other things dont. To not act in the world is to be valueless and to retreat.

>it's totally OK to purge stupid people but if we are talking about a certain race that was unable to invent the wheel then you are a nazi

tbf neither did the white race, but appropriated it after the Romans society fell from letting into too many Visigoth barbarians.

The problem is that we're actively practicing dysgenics in every wealthy country right now. Underachieving people are subsidized to reproduce, overachievers are discouraged.

The median IQ in France dropped four points since 1999.

>The median IQ in France dropped four points since 1999.
this is due to immigration from Africa

>Romans
>not white
lol, im not from /pol/

his numbers are wrong, probably based on the assumption north africans have low iq's

either way half of france immigration is white, there's east asians as well

Rather than split hairs about Mediterraneans, I'll just short circuit this whole argument by saying if white people didn't discover the wheel then what the fuck were Celtic chariots

>his numbers are wrong, probably based on the assumption north africans have low iq's
but they have low iq's

>his numbers are wrong, probably based on the assumption north africans have low iq's
Where did I infer any assumption? WAIS testing placed the median IQ in France at 102 in 1999, it was 98 in 2008 and has hovered around there since.

but your map is based on bs numbers

peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/black iq gains.pdf

black americans have an iq of 88

this should put things in perspective
your numbers are from lynn, who is a spin guy

debunked numbers from a debunked map in the other post

black americans are not africans moron

the point is that IQ numbers floating around of countries on Veeky Forums are mostly unreliable crap that comes from a couple of people with agendas

can I use the same argument against global warming?

"black" Americans have a high European admixture. You can even see this phenomenon in microcosm on Hispanola, where the entire population is "black" yet guess which half of the island has vastly more positive outcomes

>"black" Americans have a high European admixture.
read this
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/more on black iq.pdf

mentions a few studies done, testing whether euro admixture means anything, using blood groups for example - it doesn't actually

>One of the most serious misrepresentations in Rushton and Jensen’s article is their claim that the current difference in IQ between Blacks and Whites is slightly more than 15 points, or 1 standard deviation. The best evidence we have indicates that that value is out of date and that the Black–White IQ gap has lessened considerably in recent decades. We do not have actual IQ scores available to establish this point but rather various ability tests

I'll also post one study on sub saharan african iq
eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ883450

is it really sub 70? the answer is 'no'

puts things in perspective where different groups ought to be
yes, it's sampling issues
the tests they use correlate with IQ very well, as explained in the paper

>the tests they use correlate with IQ very well, as explained in the paper
The test they use claims a 0.8 to 0.9 correlation, which is exactly the same as the IQ gap they're claiming to disprove in the first place.

It's like saying climate change isn't happening if you give or take a 5 degree margin of error.

Here's an interesting study comparing white and black americans using intelligence testing

iapsych.com/wj3ewok/LinkedDocuments/edwards2006.pdf
1)the correlation and the gap are two different things
2)they aren't disproving the gap, they are calculating how big it was and how big it is now

stop playing dum

These studies all seem to hinge on "I'm desperate to prove black people are smart and here's the cherry picked evidence I've been able to wrangle to prove they are slightly less retarded than most people believe."

"The facts don't dance to my prejudiced drum wahhh. "

don't believe the other guys user, here are some papers that align with my own agenda

Blacks have no problem killing every white on earth though.

these studies MUST be wrong

unlike studies like pic related that do not fit with my own ideology

If you came up with a study that determined that birds can't fly and dogs can you'd have to assume the scientist fucked up somewhere too.

But in particular this one >we don't actually have IQ tests available because the IQ test is racist but we can prove blacks are equal in IQ to whites in other ways
lel

Some black people are smart and by some I mean 20% of Black Americans and only 3% of africans.

I think I'm going to kill myself if a janitor doesn't come in and wipe this board clean of race and IQ threads. I think I'm literally going to kill myself if I hear one more post about how I'm supposedly inferior in intelligence because of my pigmentation. Oh Christ fucking god almighty why did you make whites.

>I think I'm going to kill myself
considering you are either a shitskin or a nigger I think that its a positive outcome

Just filter it pussy.

Having dark skin doesn't magically make you a violent retard - but being a person with black skin has an incredible comorbidity with being a violent retard because those traits are often passed down together in a common genetic profile

A REALLY common genetic profile that is becoming more prolific with each passing year

Not you specifically. I'm sure you're very intelligent we are talking about averages here.

Jews have already confirmed that blacks are fucking stupid.

Weaponizing racemixing against whites to dumb them down seems far more humane to me than outright killing them, as they did to us, but then I suppose you would accuse me of only saying that because I'm Jewish myself.

>he actually believes that Israel will somehow magically escape from the blacks when africa reaches 6 billion

1st holocaust when

Literally none of this post was good.

Black americans are half white and just saying lynn is wrong whilst giving no equal sources is more telling of your desire than it is of reality.

The working class (i.e. poor) are a spectrum.

This is a meme and also true.

Someone will alsways be at the bottom. Eventually it will be you.

Yes but the bottom has objectively moved which is good. Who cares about relative placement.

>Someone will alsways be at the bottom. Eventually it will be you.
The bottom is relative. Twenty years ago the bottom 10% of Danes or Swedes lived better than the top 10% in most African countries. Western Europeans had ALMOST perfected a society where no one suffered.

Then for some reason they decided to slam dunk it in the fucking trash can because apparently there's an "acceptable level" of bus bombings and AK-47 sprees that people need to learn to cope with.

Imagine if we actually implemented this though, beyond the broken feelings of a few, the world would such a beautiful place.

I have a genetic disease that gives me huge misery and it fills me with hate when sheltered leftists talk about how its more important to own and be proud of all our illnesses than it is to be evil and select them away. They want people like me to suffer so they can feel good and not have to face living in a world with values.

Veeky Forums was ruined completely by /pol/ brigading. Can't wait for hiroshimoot to buke that fucking cesspit so we can go back to Veeky Forums shitposting about 0.9999999... = 1 and jerking off in threads about math and physics.

Fucking low IQ dregs. Fuck off to stormfront again.

Yes it has to be an invasion, of course a default left leaning discussion requires no explanation, thats just normal people chatting. If, however, someone expressed a right or centre view they are pol and dont belong here.

What can blacks to Israel?

Jews already sterilize and starve their blacks to death.

Be my friend

What the fuck is this "feelings" argument? Forbidding people from having children makes a material difference to their lives, it's not just hurting their feelings.

"It's time for wealthier and more intelligent people to stop reproducing" is a perfectly socially acceptable argument, so why not the reverse?

>africa and asia will witness a baby boom
white people stop reproducing or else the earth will get too hot!

You could easily say "have fewer" or let them have kids but select the best embryos they have and slowly raise them up. Preferably select the embryo thats secretly from a glorious aryan IQ150 family and put that in them.

It's not about left or right, it's about defiling science with impure politics. Sure, politics needs to be discussed in the scope of science by necessity just because of ethical concern, but Veeky Forums is not the place for it.

OP, , is the kind of faggot who uses a scientific figure to incite discussion about politics on Veeky Forums instead of going to /pol/.

This is nothing but a thinly veiled politics thread and should be pruned.

The average Syrian generates 7 tons of carbon emissions per capita per year. The average German generates 28 tons. Germany could cut their carbon emissions by 75% simply by repopulating their country with Syrians.

It's the only way we're ever going to save the Earth.

> "Should we have policies that penalize people for having extra kids in the developed world?"

Wouldn't it be more important to focus on reducting extra kids in the UNDEVELOPED world?

In the developed world, having extra kids means imposing extra tax burdens on some of the richest people in the world.

In the undeveloped world, extra kids means human suffering, starvation, and terrible economic stress on the very people who can least afford it.

Can you guess which one of these I would choose to avoid?

Science should have a direct effect on politics, so some things will filter over. But politics should not have an effect on science

But openly talking science is seen as right wing now. This thread is just talking about eugenics, which is rendered right wing by the lefts condemnation.

OP here. The vast majority of people here seem to participate in a rather civil and well-constructive discussion, excluding only 2-3 posts with negative racial remarks, you are the only one that bitches about muh /pol/, everyone references actual scientific papers to backup their arguments. please stop derailing my thread

Dont be a bigot goy. They need their 20 children from empowered mothers because of infant mortality or needing help in old age or something dont worry about their exploding population and foreign aid. Stop having kids.

The one that generates more carbon. Removing one Canadian from the world removes 8,000 tons of lifetime emissions, removing one Nigerian removes only 50 tons. If anything, the Earth could trade 40 Africans for every surplus Westerner.

>Wouldn't it be more important to focus on reducting extra kids in the UNDEVELOPED world?
No. The undeveloped world has nowhere near as severe environmental impact.

eugenics isn't science though.
It's policy and policy is politics.

>policy cannot rely on science

The Somalian would produce just as much, if not likely more, in the canadians position. Third world nations spew out gas when they get the ability. Though i do most certainly like your plan for cleaning canada.

True but it is a policy entirely based on science. I would consider that well within Veeky Forumss limits.

>policy doesn't have to rely on things other than science like religion and ethics
Reign of Terror was bad, mkay?

My over-arching statement was a general one, not specifically for this thread. The mention of the OP post was to give an example for the kind of shit that inflames this board, and the fact that the thread was salvaged by other posters does not mean the practice in of itself can't be criticized (A school shooting with 0 casualties is still bad, regardless of the fact that no one got hurt), although I guess the bit about this particular thread being pruned was going too far.

Pay me no heed, I am simply a petty human being who feels the need to clarify my intention.

>Many historians argue that the Terror was a necessary reaction to the circumstances.[citation needed] Others suggest there were (also) other causes, including ideological[9] and emotional.
good thing that religion and ethics don't rely on ideologies and emotions right?