I started to eat those instead of bread thinking that they are less caloric...

I started to eat those instead of bread thinking that they are less caloric, but is there something better for my health/losing weight ?

What can I use to replace those with a less caloric equivalent if such a thing exists ?

Suggest everything that is cake, bread, toast or whatever.

Go for whole grain rye bread

I checked the nutritional values of it, seems like a good idea indeed, thanks !

Eat bread you gay faggot.

My Dad brought up a good point once where he said there was no fat people when he was young and back then the average person ate 7 slices of bread a day.

I live in France so most bread is baguette, which I assume is not the same as in your country.

Your dad probably grew up in the great depression where you had to walk up hill to and from school.

Desk jobs are really taking a toll on the populous.

Sure you can eat bread if you do 10 hours of hard labor a day. If you sit in a cubicle on your fat ass all day then don't eat bread because bread is actually fucking shit and not good for you.

Plain bread causes weight loss in sedentary fat people. Lack of carbs causes obesity and diabetes

There more sugar added to bread nowadays.

The fuck happened in 1976 ?

Grain production failed due to a heatwave.

*crop production
Dunno why I typed grain.

That's not all that's added to bread.
If you think that shit is pure wheat, you are wrong. It's mostly powder chemicals.

People had desk jobs for centuries. You're just a tubby fuck who's too lazy to go for a jog or actually cook a home meal. People also work less now than ever before so there's NO excuse for tubbies to be such fat fucks. You'd just rather browse Veeky Forums then go an exercise.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. You fat fucks are such an embarrassment,I go out of my way to poke holes in all your shit arguments and to fucking belittle and mortify you until you either commit suicide or lose weight.

>People had desk jobs for centuries
This is the educational level Veeky Forums deals in these days.
This board is basically /b/ with junk food.

No, it's /b/ without miles of dick to scroll past.
That's why 90% of us are here.

>Plain bread causes weight loss in sedentary fat people. Lack of carbs causes obesity and diabetes
Great source for that absolute bullshit.

What source was quoted?
Are you making things up?

Yes they have...read a history book.

not enough carbs

nice bait
I love when graphs have almost nothing in common to the statements.

It was an ironic way of pointing out that there actually was no source at all.