Damn.....I think Veeky Forums just got btfo

damn.....I think Veeky Forums just got btfo.....

Don't you people ever get tired of this shit?

i'm memorising the number of dots in your post so i can reuse the template for memes at a later date

If I woke up one morning and turned on the news and it said that the world had collectively come to its senses and re-oppressed women, permanently, I would be very happy.

Maybe some kind of new genius philosopher-psychologist proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that the female mind is permanently childlike, and that the most humane thing for them is to be kept away from civil society. Some kind of neo-Piagetian model, with collaboration across the board from philosophy to cognitive science and neurology, bearing out all the conventional wisdom and misogyny that we take for granted but we can't quite put our finger on: women are immature brats without adult responsibility, incapable of contributing to humanity in the intellectual sphere.

One day women will go quietly back into the terem, and they'll thank us for it. Look at the current cat lady epidemic of dried up old dusty cunts who just wish they'd settled down and found a provider.

Stop it

A person who reads lives a thousand lives - grrm

someone please make a Veeky Forums version.

Notice how they subtly inserted text over Hermione's pantsu. Frigid prudes

This pasta is too salty

They didn't, your version has them photoshopped in. They're not prudes, you're a degenerate.

But your certainly a pleb

Done

wonderful

thanks for the keks, user

based user

Veeky Forums redpill me on the fat faggot on the bottom left, harold bloom or something.

The bottom right you mean?
Thats Harold Bloom, the most patrician man that ever lived. He has read literally everything at least once with full comprehension.

lol dude
thats james joyce, the writer of the the odyssey

He hasn't read my diary desu

because I haven't published it

That's where you're wrong buddy boy

lol dude you're gonna get a non submit on your transcript, hand it in

Jesus Christ, you couldn't spot bait if it spat on your face, could you?

Gawd I hate women

The feeling is mutual.

You hate them too? Good. Then we're all in agreement.

This tbqh

Fake and gay. Here's the real pic.

What's wrong with that? I mean, could be better characters, but everyone imagines stuff like that when they read, I would have thought...

what's the wizard one

Although I agree almost entirely, let me ask you two questions:

1. How do you explain the very few women like pic related that actually contributed to humanity in the intellectual sphere?

2. What have YOU (or the average male/NEET) to contribute to humanity in the intellectual sphere?

top kekkle

>What is bell curve?

Its an LSD sticker from the cover of Pynchon's CLFN