If I put in milk will I fuck it up? Or do I need to activate my milk? I've activated my almonds before...

If I put in milk will I fuck it up? Or do I need to activate my milk? I've activated my almonds before. I'm willing to try again...

I believe in you OP

>400mg
eat the whole thing and report back in an hour

THC is fat soluble, just make sure you drink your milk.

>400mg

See you on the moon OP

400mg?! Holy shit, user! That whole thing would get you stupid fried for like 8 hours.

Make cinnamon toast crunch bars out of it so you don't die from eating the whole thing

Lol I ate one yesterday and since I hadn't smoked I didn't really feel anything after 30minutes so I ate another froot loops one right after and I could feel myself getting high after every bite like the fort one caught up. But I didn't get to enjoy it because I'm guessing somewhere within the next 20minutes I passed out and woke up like at midnight still blasted lol. Fasting until like 2pm than eating just this one

DUDE

You wasted two of em?

Jesus.

Yeah, 1/2 of those would be enough to get you baked for several hours.

>edibles
Over priced garbage. Just buy wax and a cheap dab rig OP. Healthier on the lungs, more bang for your buck, and one dab equivalent to facing an entire joint.
If you live in a recreational state you have no excuse for not taking advantage of the amazing prices on concentrates.

Yeah but is it really worth ruining weed for yourself for months after 3 days of use?

My answer is no. Smoke it one time in your life and no more. Hash is infinitely safer to your tolerance, if you have to dude weed lmao til you can't move off your couch.

Extracts are an abomination.

Op how much do those cost?

I've been a daily dabber for 2 years and my tolerance is exactly where it was when i started.

I keep myself to a strict consumption level, if you're a fucking retard who can't control his own intake then that sounds like a personal problem.

Concentrates are by FAR the cheapest way to smoke in the long term.

u do u

Personally I've found it nice to
>Not smoke for a while (2-6 weeks)
>splurg on a gram of shatter
>go through it over a few weeks
>rinse and repeat

>Healthier on the lungs

If you're smoking edibles you're doing it wrong.

I think $15 each? Bought 4 oz of some fire from my connect and he gave me like 2 of each kind for free so I don't know how much they cost. There's Froot Loops cinnamon toast and captain crunch

Fucking hell, I've never smoked before and I tried half an edible a couple days ago and it was just the worst.

My vision was like, yellow, my heart was burning, and my whole body was tingling and it was unpleasant as fuck. Doing an edible for my first time was an awful idea

400mg?? Hopefully you aren't eating all that in one sitting..

Everything about this post is incorrect.

Everything about that post is personal experience, and it's my life dumbass, how are you going to tell me i'm lying about my intake and tolerance levels?

Maybe if you had some fucking self control you'd know this already from experience, the only people i've ever seen ruin their tolerance by dabbing are people who do globs like fucking morons and wonder why their tolerance has gone up when they're smoking 3x what they normally would when smoking flower.

same here on every point.

how the fuck are you not supposed to just eat the whole thing? it just looks so tasty and convenient

half & half or cream would be even better

is there some reason you can't eat the whole thing?

it's like 3-4x a "normal" dose.

You probably passed out because your brain said "No, fuck this shit, shut it down!" after you ingested 800mg of THC within an hour. That's probably not safe. You also shouldn't use it on an empty stomach. I'd say take half of it out, eat that, wait an hour see what happens, then eat the rest.
I do like wax, but the problem with that is it's short-lived high relatively speaking. If you have the metabolism that really works with edibles then edibles are by far more cost-effective, and it's much more convenient to eat a cookie or piece of candy than carrying around specialized paraphenalia to use wax.
That doesn't make any sense. How is using wax gonna mess up your tolerance any more than any other form of ingestion?
What was the dosage for that edible? If it was the "standard" 10mg per piece, and you only did half, wow I'm surprised you had such adverse effects. Now if you ate something like in the OP for the first time that wouldn't surprise me, 400mg is a pretty crazy dose.
Yeah before I started getting whole milk only, I'd add half-n-half whenever I had cereal. For OP that'd probably be good considering what was said by

>What was the dosage for that edible? If it was the "standard" 10mg per piece, and you only did half, wow I'm surprised you had such adverse effects. Now if you ate something like in the OP for the first time that wouldn't surprise me, 400mg is a pretty crazy dose.
I have no idea, my friend who smokes a lot ate half of it and told me I'd be good if I ate half.

>how are you going to tell me i'm lying about my intake and tolerance levels?

You're a fucking degenerate who can't kick the habit. Of course no one would trust you.