Veeky Forums writes a postmodern YA-doorstopper

>When the apocalypse has had an apocalypse, a new hero must rise.
>From the smoldering ashes of the Mexican Empire, a group of rebels led by a mysterious transsexual gnome with tourettes, Sankt Max, must rise to fight for the memory of El PresideƱte.

>Enter Joanisha LaGreene! A twelve year old girl, enlisted in the rebel forces of Stringer in a world gone wrong....

I want You to come and continue this story! NOW!

docs.google.com/document/d/1ixDhQCdAYawRe3XfMUxEaZ_FT2GwBwjZahj3eUawJm0/edit

christ, we're still doing this? Wasn't Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra enough?

how many fucking "books" have we written now?

I hate that I'm still here

This is a different experiment, we are going to play it completely straight until 2/3 in.

Too much planning not enough writing.

Three cold, electronically charged, neon trimmed, and fictitious government-approved highs for scrolling through billionaire corporate heir's Tumblr pages while staring out the window of a private jet featuring 1080p/surround-sound screens blasting Hype Williams' music videos, heated microgravity seating, and free luxury bottles of designer French wine, as you land on the roof of London's top executive night club drenched in sweat after those many lines of coke in the airport bathroom.

Is that all we've got so far? It'll take years at this rate, enough planning

>almost whole thing is cringeworthy self-infatuated elitist trash

>don't you see it's a po-mo satire lol xd

Yup. Veeky Forums really doesn't do anything but meme all day

Ok planning is over, let's write.

>Veeky Forums really doesn't do anything but meme all day

Pssht
"Yeah, kid"
*Takes a sip of whiskey*
"You got it right"
*Flicks cigarette on your jacket*
"You got a problem with it?"

Christ lads, I'm absolutely shitfaced and just wrote half a page of inane memey crap

Pour another glass and keep on going, mate

You're doing gods work there

I'm Zizek guy here. I'm trying to include a load of subtle shit about the US having been conquered by Russia, which was then followed by a nuclear apocalypse. The russians are occupying the US with a mobile city on a platform that might be the original Saint Petersburg or a bad copy. At this point it's anyones guess.

You forgot *tips fedora*

We need more work. I'd like to write reflections that build her character even more. Show the transgressions that happened against her

Well I started one reflection. She's mature for her age

Donald Trump should be in it as the bad guy except his name is Donald Drumpf in order that we won't be sued.

No. The plot is that Trump caused Russian-American nuclear war, and now the irradiated wasteland is being occupied by god Emperor Putin who rules the wasteland from a mobile replicaof st Petersburg.

This novel needs a panspecieis Rhino who is trying to become trans and believes it is a sarcastic black woman from the Bronx who yells "I TOLD YOU!" when the main character does something wrong and snaps her fingers.

gay

Where the hell did the orange juice bit go?

Some asshole last night deleted loads and replaced it with All Star

what a fag

maybe some1 should write stuff lads

This reminds me of the OP that tries to make himself famous with "and the bombs dropped" which was a retarded title

What sucks is that Picture of DFW is more like what we want; stories and actual writing
Except it was from Redditors that wanted to be le meme lords xD
Why can't we do that when we know what's good?

Why not put this into dreamscape? If we can't get something good enough to be its own book, we can put it with what we already made so we have something with stories. They may be short, but they're relevant to what we like, and they're stories.

bomping for OP

Wasn't me

T. OP