Diet soda tastes exactly the same as its non diet counterpart

Diet soda tastes exactly the same as its non diet counterpart

Why do morons act like they taste different? They literally taste the same, and have the same flavoring mixtre, use different sweeteners

Fuck retarded Normies

Are normies the only people with taste buds or something? Maybe if you put out fewer cigarettes with your tongue, you could taste the awful aspertame flavor.

I always wondered why anyone drinks the non-diet version. I mean they just taste essentially the same but with no calories.

Diet and non-diet do actually taste different and I can taste the difference, but people who act like diet is disgusting are idiots, and it's all in their head.

Sugar sodas taste way better, why are you guys pretending to be so retarded?

I think of it as liquid candy. To be enjoyed once in a blue moon, maybe on holidays or a camping trip.

>Diet soda tastes exactly the same as its non diet counterpart
Stopped reading right there.
I shouldn't have to say this over something as low-tier as fucking soda, but if you can't tell the difference between Diet Coke and Coke you tastebuds are literally and objectively busted.

Not only is there a taste difference, but diet soda is basically as bad for you anyway so there isn't a point in buying it unless you like aspartame.

I agree that diet coke is unhealthy, but if given the choice between normal coke and diet coke I'd always take the diet version, just to avoid the extra calories.

I prefer diet to regular.

Regular soda is too thick, it tastes like absolute shit. It's cool if you want to drink it, but I'll have diet.

>but diet soda is basically as bad for you anyway
Just kill yourself you fuckin retard.

Isn't diet coke in the US just coke with actual sugar instead of corn syrup?

is this a crude attempt at humor or are you asking?

it might be bad for you but people arent drinking it to be healthy
they just dont want the calories

diet sodas taste totally different. They're 10x better. I hate coke, but diet coke and coke zero are awesome.

Only exception is diet mtn dew and diet dr. pepper. those are shit.

Diet soda tastes completely different. Diet soda is the only kind I'll drink, because other sodas coat my mouth with that nauseating sweetness, and the sugar sticks all over your mouth. It's nasty.

Diet soda tastes way better. I don't even drink it because I think it won't make me gain weight. I know it's supposed to be unhealthy, but I still drink it because the taste is superior.

I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Although Coke Zero is a bit too close to regular Coke for my liking.

>Regular Cocaine flavored sugar water
>Diet Cocaine flavored artificial sugar water

One is supposedly healthier than the other

Not the same flavor base though.

Remember that New Coke they introduced back in '85 to combat Pepsi with that stupid "Pepsi Challenge" they had at the time, which ended up a marketing disaster on Coke's end? Literally the same fucking formula used for Diet Coke. And I'll be honest with you, both taste much, MUCH sweeter than your standard Coke Classic, if you weren't this much of an ignorant bitch to notice. Coke Zero is probably the only diet counterpart that tastes more close to the original, just with that shitty diet cola aftertaste and a slightly stronger bite.

why is this not the end of the thread?

Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max taste like ass

Coke Zero is gods mass produced mana

Diet Pepsi actually used to be decent until they fucked it over by swapping out aspartame for Splenda. While they do have the original Diet Pepsi being sold again under a different label, my problem is that it's kind of hard to find it in 20 fl oz bottles rather than 2L and 12pk cases in my area.

>unironically drinking sweet chemicals instead of real sugar because muh calories
Fucking idiots. The human body needs calories to survive. Stop killing yourselves.

I am easily able to eat enough calories without having to drink them

There's a reason I don't eat nuts and drink protein shakes either.