First time cooking for myself boys. How'd I do

First time cooking for myself boys. How'd I do

Very good user, keep it up

>foam plate
Enjoy the cancer my man

Do you guys crack the egg and just let it cook or flip it over? I love when your done cooking it and the yolk is still in tact

Dumbass.

Those eggs are beautiful.

He didn't microwave the plate, or you would be able to see it.

You forgot some vegetables OP

You can flip it and leave the yolk in tact, you tard.

Just let it sit for a bit so that it firms and then give it a flip. Obviously cook for less time on flipped side

Good breakfast although that bacon looks to be more fat than anything else.

You did it, food/10

>he eats the plate

Foam plates can release a noxious gas if nuked in a microwave. There's no harm in using styrofoam plates, just never put them in a microwave. It can literally poison your food and kill you, or at least make you very sick.

Awesome first time,OP. You'll keep getting better and finding out how you Really like things the more you experiment.

And then there's this shitposter.

Americans ignore this and microwave styrofoam ramen cups with water in them four minutes. Hilarious, but sad.

damn that looks good. do you essentially just use ham at that point and heat it up like bacon?
aren't they the same thing?

>eating uncooked eggs
0/10

I JUST REHEATED MY NYC STYLE PIZZA IN ONE FOR 1 MIN IS THERE REALLY ANY RISK

no way that's your first attempt, my mother's been cooking for decades and she still consistently fucks up flipping eggs by breaking the yolks.

Yes, but if you keep it below 180 degrees you should be fine.

my bad, apostrophe doesn't belong there

underageb&

Add some toast. Use a real plate. Side of fruit. This would be pretty solid. Not a bad attempt.

That's because you need steady hands and a huge cock. I'm sure she's missing one of those.

Yeah she tends to cook while drunk

That's not ham, it's just a different cut of bacon. Much less fatty but so much better in my opinion. Look for short-cut bacon

>runny yolk

I bet you're going to sop it up with toast, you fucking slob.

>tortillas in the pic

It's okay, you're already eating cardboard.

styrofoam plates are hilarious

looks good. also nice trips at the front of your post number

I want to tickle you to death.

poverty/10

Metal gear solid my dude

Gj op! What were you drinking with it?

I fry on one side and then flip and take off the heat, it really only needs 10-15 seconds to de-snotify the top layer of whites.

made me laugh.

Looks good, OP.

>How'd I do

Could be worse.

nice eggs. but what are the tortillas for?

Is that over easy? Ive never had anything other than scrambled dry

Rip in pepperonis my man

like to point out that styrene and polystyrene are vastly different substances. Polystyrene is a polymer, meaning a very long chain of chemically linked single molecules of styrene (just like polyethylene is a very long chain of linked ethylene monomers). Luckily for everyone who uses plastics on a daily basis, polymers don't carry the same toxicity as their monomers since often times their large molecular weight (thousands of monomers linked together) and general inertness to chemical attack make them safe in general living conditions (Rubber, PVC, Teflon and many nylons are all built from what could be considered ''toxic'' monomers, but are safe for daily use thanks to the magic of polymers). That being said, NIST has published reviews of polystyrene decomposition products and sure enough, styrene is the most prominent of these chemicals. Luckily, at 200o C (water boils at 100) in an air atmosphere (like in a microwave), only trace amounts of polystyrene were detected (page 114 of the NIST review). However, starting at 224o C (about 370 F) the polystyrene starts to break down (so don't cook a pot roast in a polystyrene cooler). Finally, even if your cup does begin to melt (it shouldn't melt but rather soften at temperatures up to the boiling point of water), it will still be full chains of polystyrene melting and not styrene monomers. Polystyrene (and most high molecular weight polymers) are in no way soluble in water, and even if 50 % of your cup were to melt, unless you are actively trying to consume the molten plastic you will not be absorbing any appreciable amount through the water in your cup. I can't attest for any of the possible additives in polystyrene (which could in fact leach into food/water), but up to the boiling point of water polystyrene is not an issue, except for the fact you may have a melted container under your burrito by the time its done heating. I still wouldn't heat up something in polystyrene.