"O. M. G. Buffalo wings are the best. I can eat like 6 of them at a time!"

>"O. M. G. Buffalo wings are the best. I can eat like 6 of them at a time!"
>"I LOVE BUFFALO WINGS! With extra ranch!"
>"Extra, EXTRA ranch!!!"
>"LOL TOTALLY!"

Dude I went to buffalo because my little brother wanted some fried pickles and wings so I took him. It was half off wings day so I ordered 20 and was like cool this should be cheap. 2 ORDERS OF FRIES BY THEMSELVES WERE $5.79 each so 11 for both! Why buffalo jfc I had to pay for a bunch of ranch too

^it should not cost $40 for a 7 year old and his wife's boyfriend to eat.

$10 fries, $20 wings, $15 on fried pickles/soda and a beer.

Saw some bitch eating a bone-in wing with a fork and knife once. Her friends seemed to not even think anything of it.

Are you some obese fag who likes getting everything they touch greasy? If so please delete your existence

What a great thread.

Are you some kind of liberal fag that eats pizza with a fork? WE KNOW THAT YOU'RE SAD HILLARY LOST! Get over it!

stupendous post

Cuck

Is the point of this thread "happy people suck. everyone should be miserable like me"

>t roastie landwhale

I only order BW's with Blazin and eat them w/o dick cheese. I laugh eternally when I overhear guys ordering wild. Manlets.

Honestly I really hate the sauce on my fingers, I've never bothered to use utensils but I may start

I laugh eternally when I hear people talking about BWW. There are better wings literally anywhere.

Are you for real right now?

Wait, I am confused... the seven year old is married, and his wife has a boyfriend?

>not eating pizza with a fork

How does your cardboard taste senpai

>tfw ate 20 chicken wings a few weeks ago along with a lot of vodka
>threw it all up and the thought of chicken wings make me sick

unironically saves .jpgs of fake news on his computer. reddit is calling for you libturds

Do you know what a napkin is? Or wet wipes? Or washing your hands?

kek

Try again