For me it's Zero Ultra. The best Monster

For me it's Zero Ultra. The best Monster.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/04/26/just-one-energy-drink-can-be-life-threatening-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>drinking satanic beverages

I drink that, but I kind of get addicted to them once I start and they sometimes give me sharp stomach pains, so I tend to avoid them.

My stupid fucking doctor told me to quit drinking monster energy because he says it contributes to my bad health. But when i stop drinking it i feel like shit with no energy and a bad headache. When i drink a monster my headache dissapears and i feel fine again. Whats with these stupid ass doctors these days? Fuck them!

Who /sips/ here?

Original Amp is the only energy drink I actually enjoy the taste of.

KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY OMG YOU FUCKING MONKEY!!!!!!!

For me it's zero Monster. The best Monster.

STUDY: Just one energy drink can be ‘life threatening’

>Just one energy drink can trigger potentially “life threatening” changes in blood pressure and the heart, warns new research.

>The study showed that drinking one 32 ounce can of a commercially available energy drink resulted in more “profound changes” in the heart’s electrical activity and blood pressure than drinking the same amount of a control drink containing the same amount of caffeine.

>Researchers warned that people who have high blood pressure, underlying cardiac conditions or other health issues might want to avoid energy drinks until more is known about their impact on heart health.

nypost.com/2017/04/26/just-one-energy-drink-can-be-life-threatening-study/

For me it's The Doctor. The best Monster.

brb buying 12 monsters

Fokin madlad!!!!

they make 8oz Monsters?

It looks cute. I can just hear it saying "When I grow up I'm gonna be as big as 24oz!

I've never personally seen them so I was as shocked as you from that photograph.

Watermelon and blueberry are so good though. Amp master race

Have any of you cu/ck/s tried the new purple monster? I kind of want it but it was like 3.45 at the 7/11

The one called ultra violet?

Ikr. I like my sips, but sometimes it feels like too much

Two of these really gets me going. 2 for 1 special at walgreens w/ card oh yeeaahh

okay Danny

>JYP says those with fatal heart conditions might get fatal with things that make the heart beat faster
Gotcha.

>drinking one 32 ounce can
>32 ounce

Alright alright, who the fuck regularly buys and drinks the 32 oz cans? you share that shit with friends or sip it over the course of days you don't down it in one go you mongolistic attempts at scientists

Is this any good? Going to a con as Dr Grant this year and thought it'd be funny to have a few on me.

>it's a sip thread

>decide to fall for the meme
>buy one
>it tastes like boiled down sugarfree gum

never again. these, my friends, are the true sipps

Ultra Zero tastes gross, it's like white gummy bears.

Far superior:
>Ultra Sunrise
>Ultra Limon

>mint

I'd be down to sip it

A guy at my work drinks exclusively coffee, red bull, monster rehabs, and sparkling water. Also, soda.

/niteshift/

>that first sip of the morning

I know this dude who has two jobs and he's the manager at both, he works about 96 hours a week. I never see him drink anything but red bull. He's 21 and looks goddamn 40, he's even greying around the temples and scalp.

such is the price of /sips/

Superior /sips/

I too can only advertise efficiently when I've had my /sips/
Sage

For me

Learn to drink coffee like normal people you retarded teenager

You lads had Monster Rehab? Shit's so good, they sell the yellow one near the shop riiiight across from where I work, fuckin divine my son

Plus, since I'm spending this year with a stoma, perfect for emergency rehydration since it's completely still and costs less than a bottle of water for more fluid

>costs less than a bottle of water for more fluid
american prices everyone

For me, it's Red Bull. The OG energy drink.

American prices? I live in South East England

*english prices everyone

That's more like it

Though the water is McDonalds price

/S I P B O Y S/

It's called caffeine withdrawl you dumb fuck. That's like calling your doc an idiot for telling you to quit heroin because it helps you with junk sickness

its good tier ,best energy ive tried its great that a mainstream brand makes such a good product

What do you think of Ultra Citron? I fucking love this stuff.

JUST GIVE ME NORMAL FUCKING FLAVOURS

I'm on my second sipski of the day

>Sip boys 2013

For me it is Arizona RX. The best energy drink.

i miss you

Drank three 24 oz cans of these every day in College. Probably not too healthy in retrospect.

I only drink the coffee monsters. And that's like, once or twice a month.

>/sips/ is migrating boards
truly witnessing the birth of a meme

bought some white sips while I was at the store getting jalapenos

My all time favourite is relentless cherry, though recently it's been hard to find so I usually get the passion punch instead

I sort of went off monster, I had wayyy to many of them last year and got a bit sick of the taste

ultra white from aldi a best

It's pretty good. They don't sell it everywhere though.
Ultra sunrise is an official part of my morning hangover recovery.

This is the best monster

Possibly, it was in an all-purple can and had low calories. I love the taste of the artificially sweetened monster flavors other than cucumber. The rehab series is so good

Who /BANG/ here

>no sugar, carbs, fats, none of that shit
>creatine, loads of energizing vitamins and enhancements
>$4 for two
>tastes good to the last drop

Why aren't you drinking BANG!?

Is this just monster taste without all the caffeine?

people who work retail

one time I had 2 in a day and only suffered minor autism

No one stocks it near me.

They make you PAY for a cup of water? fucking hell

>mutant

sips are for dips

you're all dips

fuckin dips

I have. It has a grape tart taste to it.

>Best Monster
>Not Kona

Fuck you

this

Ask a guy who stocks all the energy drinks at a gas station anything.

Shit that sells:
>Monster (esp. regular, the orange and red Juices, and peach tea rehab)
>Red Bull (12 oz cans, Blue, and Red)

Shit that doesn't sell:
>pic related
>storebrand "Shockwave"
>most Rockstar

REMINDER!

Kids /sip/ """energy""" drinks.

Men slurp /teins/

JUST

You write that after I gulped 3 sugar-free monsters for breakfast.

smoke sip don't trip

legs lips hips azzz zoey dechanel

Can't any of you morons rely on just ice water and your Own energy? Maybe a simple cup of black coffee in the morning? Shit is poison.

Why would anyone drink this? It's sickly sweet, fake bubblegum taste and 100% sugarwater. Just have a coffee and a cookie for same effect, cucks.

Nos used to be my jam until they neutered it by removing most of the caffeine. Do they even sell the big plastic bottles anymore? First time I drank one of those I was so jittery I puked and then I knew I had found my energy drink. But these days I drink the zero calorie rockstars

jews and lesbians are the only people who drink that flavor.

Pic related tastes like crushed Smarties and I used to love it mixed with vodka.

If I don't have my monster I'll just be tired and wore out all day. Need those B vitamins my man

So why not take tablets instead? Monster is expensive as fuck for what you get out of it.

You can't get a vitamin deficiency in one day, the caffeine is screwing with your head

Only faggots drink the white one, it says so on the back, they literally say they made it for faggots who cried about the strong flavor.

you just have a caffeine addiction you moron

Best sip

I always feel like a massive faggot buying these, cuz I can't open them for shit.

Rehab's are my go to. Rojo Red is my favorite. Peach and lemonade are good too. Thank god they stopped making the Protean one though.

This thread is still up?

I work retail and usually get by on either a cup of coffee or a sip when I forget my coffee

> bio-activated

As opposed to..?

It's lightly fermented