Geniune as fuck polymath here. You have a real treat today -- I am open to questions for 15 minutes. Shoot

geniune as fuck polymath here. You have a real treat today -- I am open to questions for 15 minutes. Shoot.

Other urls found in this thread:

babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015077310277
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AIDS. Real or false. Include sources.

>why aids proteins are found in human placentae
>exoplasma very seemed to vih particles

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Influence of India-China-Eastern Africa in current economics. Is this a real menace to USA today?

How is 'cth' pronounced?

>like in Cthulu

wat's a polymath?

how can you use a prefix sum array to calculate a limit of accuracy N in O(N).

Is that true that Eli Lilly, Briston Myers Squibb, Bayer, and many other pharmaceutical companies have been involved in USA elections since 2003?

What's a reliable formula to find the convective heat transfer coefficient of molten solar salt, given that it's flowing in a pipe?

How is it possible that moving a metal in a magnetic field can generate electricity?

How is it possible that applying electricity in a metal generates a magnetic field?

How many angels can fit on the head of a pin?

Solve this cryptogram:

Judging by OP's pic I'm pretty sure he's actually a arts and humanities "polymath" and not what y'all think.

Welp. I see that Veeky Forums has no intention of being serious about this, so I guess that concludes my little visit. Cheers.

In the Atlanta-based band Man Up Yancey, what happened with Rebecca Flax? Did she go on to become a full-time soloist?

What happened before the big bang???

>Shoot

There are actual polymaths on this board that would've used a very basic skill to give quick answers to a lot of these.
>what is google

Answer the question that you want us to ask.

>i can't answer any of the questions so ill pretend Veeky Forums is being stupid

geniune as fuck faggot here. You have a real treat today -- I am open to -anything- for 15 minutes. Shoot me deeply, please.

Can you pls go?

what is the limit of x that you will take as dick approaches your sternum from below the sex axis

How can I cum inside Rainbow Dash?

I've actually worked on a project where this was relevant.

> 0.02275*(ṁ^1.14)*(𝝻^-0.74)*(D^-2.14)
Where ṁ is the mass flow rate of the salt, 𝝻 is the viscosity of the salt, and D is the inner diameter of the pipe.

Source: babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015077310277
Equation 8 on page 11. It's done in imperial units in the report, so the form I have written above is that formula converted into metric units. W/m^2·K, kg/s, Pa·s, and meters.

She plays with the bands Bitter and Young Sirens now.