What are the characteristics of a stupid person...

What are the characteristics of a stupid person? How can you tell if someone has a low IQ without actually having the results of such a test?

They keep posting these threads?

Generally if they say things like "IQ tests don't matter" or "IQ tests don't matter beyond 120" or "I have an IQ of 145 but I think IQ tests are bullshit," they are most likely low-IQ brainlets.

Believe in god?
Check.
Moron.

One trait which seems to be universally shared by tards is a flat refusal to consider the possibility that their views are incorrect. The dumber the person, the more convinced they are that their opinions are facts.

But I could be wrong....;)

non-agnostic: atheist or strong belief in god or religious in a serious, gullible way instead of treating religion as philosophy

likes watching sports instead of practicing them

gets mad and physically aggressive / violent when his sports team loses

drinks alcohol

smokes weed

drinks coffee

uses any kind of drug

is slave to the pussy

is slave to any concept, thing, human, company, brand, etc

is not his own master

has no real personal goals

no aim in life, adapts to whatever happens in any given moment, like a fucking animal, like a tapeworm that barely moves out of the way when a shit goes past it

is a piggot

>often missing abstract concepts.
>difficulty learning
>difficulty applying what one has learned.
>lacking imagination and creativity
>accepting dogmatic answers without question
>lack of interest in things not directly related to day to day living.
>small vocabulary
>missing body language cues, social cues
There's more, but I'm too lazy to keep going

Dunning-Kreuger effect

>But I could be wrong....;)
the >;) makes it clear that you are over confident in the correctness of your opinions therefore you are a brainlet
q e d

>clear that you are over confident in the correctness of your opinions therefore you are a brainlet
>q e d
Check.
Nice try, hypocrite brainlet.

>oink oink
what? did you say something? I can't understand you

Trying hard to appear intelligent
Being a vocal atheist

Enjoying pop-culture and not recognizing how autistic they seem, also fidget spinners

My fianceƩ purchased me one of these and is very upset it doesn't 'work' for me.
What is their purpose?

if the person does not enjoy cuckolding then they are most likely stupid

cuckolding is the thinking man's fetish

A sign of a true idiot is listening to anything anyone has to say in this thread. including this post.

This one really activated my almonds.

Ugly elitist, shame

Agnostics ARE atheists. You simply don't yet know the definitions.

Secondly, are you agnostic about the tooth fairy? If you're honest, you're not agnostic about the tooth fairy, and you're not agnostic about literally thousands of other fictional creations. You know that they don't exist. Yet for some reason, you feel compelled to proudly sit on the fence when it comes to the most absurd creation in the history of fiction, gods.

You should ask yourself why that is.

Posting anime images

browsing Veeky Forums

In my experience this.

Also, the more somone says they hate dumb people the dumber they are.

He says while browsing /sci

I swear Dunning-Kreuger effect can be used to describe most people. Everyone I know that is considered smart knows for a fact that they are brainlet when compared to the upper end.

Generally they don't seem "competent".
For example, my parents, although no idiots, have an IQ in the lower bounds of the human average; they act like any other normie, but when explaining anything to them you need to do checks at regular intervals to ensure they still understand.

For the record, when I say "lower bounds", I mean that my father has an IQ of 85 and my mother seems to be in the same region although this hasn't been explicitly tested so I might be wrong.

>I have an IQ of 145 but I think IQ tests are bullshit," they are most likely low-IQ brainlets.

Like Stephen Hawking?

Like Christopher Langan?

Yes

>fidget spinners
they are supposed to help autist focus and for people with ADHD

Statistically the median of blacks bell curve is sub-95, pacific islanders are sub-80, so if you see one of those theyre probably dumb.

Retarded people are different though.

I have this retarded dog that you can beat and tell it something ten times and it still won't listen. Fuck that dog; I literally threw him today and he still didn't learn. He scared a cat whilst I was holding it and it dug its claws into me.

>dog=person

When they use incorrect grammar.

E.g.
I didn't buy nothing -> I didn't buy anything
We was driving -> We were driving
There is a lot of cars -> There are a lot of cars
There is so much people -> There are so many people

Obviously, this only applies to native speakers.

>>>>Agnostics ARE atheists
>Atheists are still forcing this meme.

top kek

>when it comes to the most absurd creation in the history of fiction, gods

Sounds like you're arguing with emotions with a predetermined outcome rather than open mindedly viewing both sides.

Only niggers speak that way.

Unwillingness to examine and scrutinize one's ideas. If your opinions are always just on the other side of falsifiability, I don't care how you've managed to convince people you're entitled to them, you're now a fucking idiot in my eyes and you'll stay that way until I see you check yourself.

He acts dumb, really fucking dumb.
>Friend wants to play GTAV
>Decides to buy it from some fuck who just downloaded the codex version from TPB for little less then the regular price
>Tell him that he is fucking dumb and that he should download it himself or to buy it when it's on sale
>He does not listen, gets butthurt and buys it anyway

lack of curiosity

>Lacks self control
>Childish
>Forgets what you're talking about
>Cannot make the distinction between similar sounding things that have intrinsic differences because they depend on a deeper context (e.x Smoking and Nicotine, two different concepts? NOO! YOU'RE A JUNKIE)
>Believes anything the TV says
>Values social status above all else (e.x lets get in debt buying a sports car to show off)
>Almost impossible to have a meaningful discussion with them, because they merely parrot what they hear instead of thinking for themselves

Stupid people trying to look smart:
>Quotes dictionary definitions
>Tries to talk in headlines
>Uses a lot of synonyms for no good reason
>Memorize trivia facts that they parrot, never getting into the underlying systems

Also applies for "smart" characters on TV by stupid writers.

What the fuck is a piggot?

Also being a slave to ones emotions and urges isn't necessarily an indication of intelligence or a lack thereof. A lot of smart people haven't sorted themselves out.

>WTF is a piggot
Pig-faggot, faggot!

Impulsive Behavior(they literally hit you the moment their brain thinks hit this guy)
Inability to recognize contradictions in their own arguments
When they cant win an argument they resort to name calling
Constantly happy due to having no ability to critically analyze their life situation

What's wrong with coffee?

Is this some weird edgy teenage speak for police officer?

You're a piggot, piggot

how quickly they grasp concepts. I used to be at a sales firm in school, and i could always tell the dumb from the stupid because the stupid rither dont grasp what i said at all, or ask questions i had just answered. the smart people either asked questions i havent gone over yet, or would explain concepts like creating a demand for the customer that i had explained a few times in varying levels of detail. generally the dumb people are also the ones who would always complain about stupid shit like what coworker didnt like them to anybody who would listen while the intelligent are either reserved or would only complain about the biggest of problems which affected their ability to work negatively to close friends at work, which in my experience was almost always supervisors and bosses

i dont know entirely though. im of the opinion that intelligence doesnt mean that a person knows a lot or a little, but intelligence is how quickly someone can learn material, try to apply it to their lives, and are able to think creatively. noy everyone who is smart had the chance to go to school, but school and degrees dont make someone smart.

Okay

twiddles thumbs
smacks lips
cares about politics
cant sit still

there are probably more

>not willing to consider alternative viewpoints
>holds a lot of viewpoints, but can't explain how he arrived at them
>thinks in terms of groups with us-vs-them mentality
>makes fun of weaker people to compensate for own weaknesses
>projects own faults onto others
>everyone who is opposed to him is 'evil' and everyone on his side is 'good', i.e. lacks the ability to empathize and explore motives

Its some word that guy made and he has been throwing it arond like rice at a wedding recently. He posts in almost every thread.

i well know that im a brainlet no need to remind me

This is the best list

Actually pretty good summary

He also has a big boy internship in London coming up this summer.

>mfw op is such a turbo brainlet he can't differentiate between stupid people and clever people

Dunning-Kruger. Applies to groups of people such as Flat Earthers. The less educated / the less information they have about something, the more confident they are correct.

There's a point at which someone is so absorbed into a wrong way of thinking, that any evidence to to contrary of their belief system is immediately discarded, no matter if it completely disproves their belief system.

You can see the same thing with climate change denial, the evidence exists, you can present it and discuss it / debunk their fallacies, and they refuse to change their opinion because it's a belief system to them, not an empirical scientific understanding.

Good rule-of-thumb test: The more certain a person it that everything they know is correct, the less intelligent they are.

what did he mean by this

>twiddles thumbs
>cant sit still

completely false. went to a conference on qm recently - all the professors fidgeted.

There is a correlation between drug use and intelligence, believe it or not.

I want to fuck this boy

yep

He's just baiting

anyone that likes anime after 13
anyone that hasn't lost their virginity by 16
anyone that still lives with their parents after college
anyone that doesn't study mathematics or a mathematics derived field

I know that I know nothing

>>>>>>>>>>/facebook/

anyone who isn't studying math or physics

>anyone that likes anime after 13
>anyone that hasn't lost their virginity by 16
>anyone that still lives with their parents after college
And then....
>anyone that doesn't study mathematics or a mathematics derived field
The first set is the compliment of the second. We can't all be fucking stupid, can we? It's not like we have great minds supporting destructive political movements or fucking pigeons or.....oh, wait.

>dat throbbing butthurt

Did mommy drag you to church again this week?

I can size up someone's intelligence just by how they act.
I don't do it intentionally or even look for any specific traits, but I can tell fairly accurately, and I tend to try and befriend the smarter people I meet.
It's completely anecdotal self-wank though, and I wouldn't talk to anyone about it apart from on this Thai oil wrestling forum.

I would say the best test of someone's intelligence or lack thereof is observing how they react to something they don't understand, most people when you expose them to a new form of technology or a problem will at least make some attempt to solve the problem or use the technology, very intelligent people may be able to intuitively figure it out through experimentation and observation of the results, a less intelligent but still smart person may ask someone for advice or look up instructions/read the manual, an average person may fumble their way through via trial and error or ask for the assistance of someone better qualified, a stupid person may utterly fuck up and quit without solving the issue or after making it worse, a complete moron will fuck up and demand others fix it for them and the dumbest of the dumb don't even try at all just allow the situation to stagnate or worsen because they don't care.
I see examples of these reactions daily, and no matter the problem people's reactions are consistent with their intelligence.

>knowing something
brainlet

i dont know that i know nothing

>using the word differentiate when you clearly mean discriminate.

> very intelligent people may be able to intuitively figure it out through experimentation and observation of the results
> an average person may fumble their way through via trial and error

> a less intelligent but still smart person may ask someone for advice or look up instructions/read the manual
> an average person may fumble their way through via trial and error or ask for the assistance of someone better qualified

What did he mean by this?

What I meant is that the very intelligent person uses trial and error but also learns from the experience and afterwards will remember how it works perhaps even being able to explain why it works., but the average person accidentally got the desired result and will not retain it.

I apologize for not being more coherent.

What about difficulty wanting to learn?

The inability to argue their position without perceiving it as an attack on themselves personally. That means they yell/scream get very angry when you challenge their bullshit.

You can tell by the questions they ask. You're probably sub 90

Honestly people who don't drink water are usually not the brightest.

also if a person uses more than one question/exclamation mark

makes me rage!!!??!?!

>t. unemployable piggot who can't get a job in his backwater american town

">anyone that likes anime after 13"
>posts an anime image

People of average and slightly below average intelligence have strong beliefs that are rooted entirely in opinion and will respond to criticism with intentionally self-deprecating jokes. They also have this habit of taking IQ seriously and implying that it isn't changed hugely based on your environment.

Obvious idiot detected.
>"People who disagree with me do not change their opinions during arguments I've had with them in which I also did not change my opinion."
>"People who disagree with me are dumb."

>uses any kind of drug
If you don't use performance enhancers occasionally, you are a brainlet. If you have not tried weed at least once, you are likely socially illiterate, but I assure you that you've missed nothing.

Says the butthurt brainlet.

This is a BIGBRAIN thing to desire. Nice job, fellow BIGBRAIN.

i quite like weed as a way to calm my senses after a big exam, mostly edibles though as I dont like to smoke and bongs always seemed like something only a chronic user would have

You don't have any idea what agnostic means, do you?

They use macs.

>anyone that hasn't lost their virginity by 16
So Tesla was a dumbass?

yeah smart people use drugs to decrease their IQ to manageable cucked bluepilled levels

but I do have a WAIS-IV IQ of 142, and it did nothing for me

>lack of interest in things not directlt related to day to day living.
Biggest trait.I think most of the intelligent people are intelligent because they were curious about "pointless" things from birth, so they can draw unrelated parallels to other things.

Posting in this thread.

Newton too, what a fucking brainlet he was.

posting on Veeky Forums

every time I speak with a normie piggot:
>stupid normie barks in his own retarded language
>tries to communicate some inane ass boring shit
>some gossip or some shit like that
>all I can hear is "oink oink oink", think about oinks with a strong cave reverberation effect to them, echoing oinks
shit's hilarious, every time a stupid normie talks to me I think about this, they're oinking and trying to talk but they're just one step above animals, above tapeworms

while I'm on a whole different level

fucking piggots, man

this. having a roughly 150 IQ makes it extremely difficult to communicate with others. even here at Stanford, everyone is an absolute retard.

when I post on Veeky Forums, I also have to dumb myself down to allow normies to comprehend my posts.

of course, I'm still single, and I don't think I've met a single woman with an IQ above 120. Women are inherently retarded.

if you could get off the high shitposting horse you'd realize that women are not stupider but in fact just closer to the norm of intelligence, aka the more men are morons and geniuses.