Who are some writers you are planning on reading but haven't yet? Why them?

Who are some writers you are planning on reading but haven't yet? Why them?

Could probably list 100. Specifically, I've been meaning to read Celine, Kawabata, John Williams, John Hawkes, Pessoa, and Pushkin

The Gass man.
I'm pretty new to literature and I've read excerpts here and there of his writing including an essay of his and his prose seemed incredibly alluring and powerful.
I'm looking forward to getting around to reading him.

Gogol
Twain
Hesse

>Twain
Same here but I don't know where to start.

Gogol though, Nabokov wrote a small book about him and you may consider it after you've read Gogol's major works like Dead Souls and The Nose.

Dostoevski
Tolstoy
Poe
Nabokov
Twain

I'm starting with Hick Finn and then reading some short stories.

bump

I've been reading Gogol'a short stories.
Pretty bizarre but so good. So good

That's great to hear. I've actually bought a collection of his short stories. I figured that would be a good place to start, friend.

Tolstoy
Nabokov
McCarthy
Steinbeck
Hemingway

Heard they were good

Why are those nips so wonky?

Why are you a virgin?

Got quite the list
Jack Vance
Leo Tolstoy
Roger Zelazny
A. E. van Vogt

Just have a giant backlog to get ride of before I think of picking up MORE books

fapping to this picture will make you white

Same reason as you, fag

Stevian Heartbound

I think his "to kill a god" will be great

Read Tom Sawyer before Huck Finn, won't take you long.

Calvino
Faulkner
Hemingway

Can never never get around tho these fellas even though they are super canon as fuck. I guess this is what Christmas break is for.

Photography is so fucked up. Any pic with tits becomes 10/10 by default because tits are great. It doesn't matter if you're a skilled photographer or not so long as you know some cheap whores. How is that fair?

photography is an art for retards

Poe
Coelho (+NĂ³ra Oravecz, local knockoff)
Tom Clancy
Tolkien
George R.R Martin
J.K Rowling

I absolutely loathe their work. I've tried reading their books but I just can't finish them. I'll try to push through just to assure myself they're truly awful (to me) and I'm not criticizing them without reading.

Bob Dylan. I've never liked Folk Rock. But soon.

Siddharta is like 20 pages baka senpai

>Coelho
>Tom Clancy
>George R.R Martin
>J.K Rowling
literally why even bother

Poe's stuff is perfect for audiobooks, trying that might get you over the hump.

Because they're mainstream and I'd like to believe it's not just shitty mass-"culture" and they have some redeeming qualities. I also like to know what I diss, and I want to explain why. "It's just shit" is for normies who read R.R Martin in the first place.

I hate audiobooks too. The closest I got to finishing one was when I listened to French spoken-word/alternative music albums I couldn't understand.

The book's awesome

going to turn the year readinh ulysses

also have on my shelf to read
>dosto
>hemingway
>plato
>camus
>tolkien
>kafka
>nabokov
>euclides da cunha
>pynchon
also have to read don quijote, was getting ready of the original and am about to order it now