Why is ketchup on hotdogs regarded as unacceptable, yet mustard is completely fine?

Why is ketchup on hotdogs regarded as unacceptable, yet mustard is completely fine?

I prefer tomato sauce

It's not.

Caring about what anyone thinks in regards to how food should be enjoyed is unacceptable. Eat whatever you want and don't listen to normie food memes.

Because mustard is better.

dont ever go to Chicago with that attitude.

Mustard compliments meat.

Ketchup is salty and vinegary and everything that shouldn't be with a hot dog.

do load up on onion relish and a pickle though.

That's the most pretentious sign I've ever seen.

Id shot everyone in the restaurant

not this one?

>ketchup is salty and vinegary
>onion relish and pickle is a ok

What did he mean by this?

Because textbook pleb move.

>le chicago has the best le dogs meme
>half of the chicago hot dog vendors don't even use hot dogs with natural casing
chicago sucks

onion is bitter

get sweet relish and the little pickle.

pickle is more dilly then vinegry

>NYC street garbage detected

California, you couldn't be more wrong. I'd rather eat a ball park vendor frank with ketchup and mayo than a Chicago meme dog any day, though.

But the first ingredient in mustard is vinegar. And it has close to double the amount of salt.

>California

Oh. My mistake. California. the people who cant even make fast food taste like food.

Also worst pizza on the planet.

rather eat flattended dogshit of the pavement

I use both. Fite me.

I've lived on the east cost, in the midwest, and on the west coast, California has the best pizza of any of them. The only people that say Ca has bad pizza are the ones that have either never even been here, or came here and tried one shop and used that as a representative of the entire state.

>And it has close to double the amount of salt.
>vinegar

but u barely taste it

>can't make fast food taste like food.
TIL fast food is an exclusively California thing.
Also yeah, due to the massive amounts of options, California is fucking full of great pizza. Of course only the meme pizzas like your pic related is gonna get picked up on by you

Because you get your opinions from Veeky Forums

I recently moved to LA from the Midwest (just outside Chicagoland, really, I could take a train right into downtown), and I haven't found one pizza place that rivals the tavern pizza in the Midwest.

LA does hot dogs better than Chicago though. Good franks and more interesting toppings.

By recently, I mean I've been here roughly two years.

Children use ketchup on everything. If people grow up at all they realize that it's not the only condiment fit for everything. Went through a phase where I put put ketchup on scrambled eggs. It's not right for an adult to do that.

What city outside of Chicago did u live?

It is if they enjoy it. You shouldn't eat your food a particular way just to fit in.

Ketchup is for children.

>being pretentious about what toppings to put on top of the garbage parts of animals

I'm not arguing with you.

Is it bad that I find yellow mustard more overpowering than ketchup?

What if they were veggie dogs.

Could personally go for 'go style 'gie 'dog right now.

Real men dont need tomato paste. They need special boy yellow num num sauce cause thats fucking manly.

>ketchup on hotdogs regarded as unacceptable
what bizarro universe do you live in?

LE SWEET AND TANGY SAUCES ARE LE BAD ON LE SALTY MEAT TUBES, ONLY ACCEPTABLE CONDIMENTS AND TOPPINGS ARE SALTY PICKLES, SALTY AND SWEET PICKLE RELISH, SALTY CHILLIS, CELERY SALT, A TINY BIT OF MUSTARD, A BIT OF ONION, A TOMATO SLICE AND EXTRA SALT TO TASTE.

IF YOU DONT LIKE LE CHICAGO SALT DOGS YOU ARE LE CHILD BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HAVING 100X YOUR DAILY DOSE OF SALT IN ONE BITE

Chicago

Stoneground mustard and pepper flakes for me. I am high class.

>suburbanite nigger detected

Nah, Australian mate, no suburbs here, only a wasteland like in mad max, mad max wasn't just a film, it was a documentary

Also I really just don't think salt should be the main thing you taste on a hotdog especially considering how much salt hotdogs have on their own

Standard hot dogs are trash. It doesn't matter what you put on them. Decent bratwurst doesn't need ketchup, though.

Rust Belt people have no other culture to cling to.

chicago is the greatest city on earth

Flyyyy over

stay mad cuck

Mayo on a hotdog

Hey, there is a certain amount of refinement required for eating ground cow buttholes. You can't just go throwing ketchup on ground cow buttholes. That would be disgusting. Unlike ground cow buttholes.

Ground cow buttholes.

i meant nustard

Where do you live that it's considered unacceptable to put ketchup on your hotdog?

get a load of this deepdish faggot

I'll put whatever the fuck I want to on my hot dog, and you, and your entire shithole of a city, can all pound sand up your ass if you don't like it.

Becuase mustard was used as a condoment more predominantly in europe than the americas.
Back in the day not to many urops ate tomatoes becuase its a part of the nightshade family so they thought they were poisonous.

The americas used tomatoes earlier on.

And sausage being european the snooty people that if you gonna put ketchup on that dog like an amerifat then you are going to get treated as such.

Gonna let the man decide what you can and can't have on your hotdog.

Hope you enjoy being a sausage nigger for the rest of your life.

Personally I don't think its as good a choice for a frankfurter topping compared to the likes of sauerkraut, beanless chili, or even a light spread of mayonaise on the insides of the bun.

>midwest tavern pizza

too much sauce, and they cut it into squares for some reason

why is nobody pointing out the grammatical error...