Avid book readers, how do you feel about reading multiple books at once...

Avid book readers, how do you feel about reading multiple books at once? Not in the sense of reading them at the same time but rather having picked up and invested yourself in multiple books.

I've only attempted two at most, in order to stay faithful to my reading, as to not have my interest drift away from me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I find it easy to have a novel and a fiction book on the go at the same time. If you're a decent reader it's not hard to read multiple books concurrently it just doesn't suit some people though

fuck I wish I could grow a beard. why don't his friends and family tell him how stupid he looks.

I wonder if he know he's a meme

do you only watch one tv show at a time?

I don't read the type of book that could be compared to a tv show

yeah I told him he was on his instagram and he deleted my comment. so he for sure saw it lmao.

Kek

what type of book do you read that's so special

hasn't posted since he became a meme. he's probably afraid for his life.

I read multiple books at once, but I mostly read poetry

I seriously hope he at least got rid of that beard

Clear your notifications. Thanks.

Yes

He is obnoxious

What's with that pose?

im always juggling more than one.
four currently. Usually two or three.

link his IG?

I already did

I don't see how people can read one book at a time. I always have multiple books going. Literature, old school sci-fi etc. I'm also usually reading some type of poetry in between.

I'm kind of non-ironically digging his red power ranger outfit.

My epic diary desu

our boy elliot was reincarnated into a happier person, no more pain

he looks like a fun outgoing person despite his cancerous appearance desu

>tfw he's dating cuter girls

if he had any form of self awareness then he wouldn't have grown that beard, obviously he's too stupid to feel anxious around grills so yea he's probably a normie

This is a wholesome young man who has been intimidated by heavily breathing neckbears on a mongolian beef inspection echo chamber, you should all feel bad.

True, but I'll never not laugh at his designation as Jimmy Numale

does someone know how do you call this stupid kind of "logic"?

it's called confidence my senpai

yeah that's the word I was looking for, heh

Jimmy Numale, pls go

>They don't like classic literature because it's "too boring"

It really shouldn't be much of a challenge for anyone to read more than one book concurrently as long as their subject matters aren't too closely related. It's not like anyone with at least a high school education hasn't been accustomed to the experience of balancing multiple distinct subjects at the same time for almost their entire youth.

he knows hes a meme, he straight called out Veeky Forums a couple weeks backs

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc

Seems like a cool guy.

lool