Anyone else transcend the fear of an early death and eating whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want?

anyone else transcend the fear of an early death and eating whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want?

sure

it's not about dying early it's about quality of life while you're still alive.

I'd rather not shamble through life as an overweight greasy mess

What happened to the eggs?

>eating eggs
damn bro really living life on the edge, you crazy motherfucker

>pic unrelated

I choose better life over long life. If I can't eat whatever I want, I might as well kill myself

>he doesn't put the shells back in the carton after cracking so he can throw them all out at once after they're all cracked and they don't get egg all over the counter

p l e b

>eating whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want?

I don't want to be 90. It doesn't seem like much fun.

Sorry, I don't eat 12 eggs at a time

f a t t y

>ate 2 big steaks and 6 scrambled eggs with gravy and washed it down with a half liter milk
>Fear of death is slowly returning
It was worth it

>not eating 50 eggs at once
>not gaining 3108% of your daily cholesterol intake

I intended to die early. So I smoked, drank, ate whatever I wanted to excess.
But people around me kept dying before me. Now I've got two kids who need me because their mother died way too early.

Now I can't die early because of them. I'm fucked with having to live long past my "best if dead by" date.

Same. Anything over 70 seems shit. Break a hip going to the mailbox etc

I eat whatever I want, but what I want to eat is pretty healthy, and almost entirely made from scratch.

All I want to eat is healthy food in healthy amounts.

>about quality of life while you're still alive
thats what exercise is for
im going to be one of those healthy, active people that one day suddenly drop dead from a massive heart attack from all the meat i eat.

a sudden, tragic death. what more could i ask from god?

I just used the new Nesquik syrup to make chocolate milk with milk that was past due a week ago

that feel when the milk is thick and creamy but not sour yet

I like you OP. I had chicken salad for breakfast and a polish sausage as a snack. Life is good. Short, but good. Cancer and car wrecks can kiss my ample ass.

Im thinking of starting smoking again, but I do genuinely get tired of the smell and mess. But I also get tired of ads for pecker pills while Im trying to eat and watch the news. If doctors are trying to scare me about my food, maybe they should've thought of that when they were trying to sell me butt pills during dinner.

In case its not obvious, I have stopped drinking and 'other' yet. Not surprisingly, it wasnt hard to scale back on casual sex.

I know what you mean. I never expect to be alive this long. I was ill prepared for future existence.

Retards like you are why we don't need universal healthcare.

soon as i lose my virginity i'm joining you OP

Oh fuck, he's cute.

People at their 70s can do a shit ton more than before