What the absolute fuck is going on in popsci now? This shit is flooding /tv/ all god damn day now

What the absolute fuck is going on in popsci now? This shit is flooding /tv/ all god damn day now.

I've never been so pissed off at one person I've never met in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/gilberthydraulic00lyndrich
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/reaganbattalion/status/859899776967618560
city-journal.org/html/real-war-science-14782.html
thecollegefix.com/post/24999/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>science should NEVER cater to people's desires even when it's best for society as a whole

>science should ALWAYS be truth-seeking even if it means causing suicides, social disruption, massive distress

So are the >scientists on Veeky Forums representative of the average in terms of autism or...?

Why the fuck would I care if someone kills themself?
People die.

Chromosomes don't determine '''gender''', I can pump you up with hormones and sissify you with hypnosis for proof

p.s. (((they))) are turning the frogs '''gay'''

>massive distress
aww the poor babies, post some more slutty pics on insta and go shopping for a new iPhone that'll cheer you all up.

We should also stop teaching students algebra. Who needs it, right? You dumb fucks sure don't.

What's next? Are we going to censor all mention of hydrostatic force in textbooks in case kids feel too "pressured"?

Popsci has always been garbage.

The gender meme will disappear in a while and be replaced by other popsci/political du jour.

Remember when they were searching for the gay gene? What happened?

They couldn't get past the head up the gays' asses

If you commit suicide because somebody said that chromosomes define gender, maybe it's just because you had a serious mental illness to begin with?

You can't blame all suicide statistics on evil straight white men who believe in sexual dimorphism.

Also, how do you know what's best for society as a whole? Some people believe that 3-year-olds shouldn't be given hormone therapy because it could have unforseen consequences, such as your penis being so small that you can't undergo sexual re-assignment surgery later in life. Have you ever considered that?

Survival of the fittest pussy.
Don't want weak people to reproduce.

>even when it's best for society as a whole
So only people who agree with you represent society as a whole?

>even if it means causing suicides, social disruption, massive distress
I'm sure the mainstream media's doing just fine in that regard. They make the world seem more screwed than scientists ever did because the scientific mindset gives actual reasons, whereas the media portrays the world's problems as mindless beasts instead of problems to be solved.

People who can't handle something simple, to the point of their own death, shouldn't be breeding in the first place.

>Are we going to censor all mention of hydrostatic force in textbooks in case kids feel too "pressured"?

>I'm sure the mainstream media's doing just fine in that regard. They make the world seem more screwed than scientists ever did because the scientific mindset gives actual reasons, whereas the media portrays the world's problems as mindless beasts instead of problems to be solved.

Too true.

Kids of today just don't know their hydraulics.

archive.org/details/gilberthydraulic00lyndrich

(Dose Science kits. They even had a fucking Glassblowing kit.)

Faaaaaaaaaaaaake

I wish every feminist, dyke, liberal, sjw, and nigger would collective kill themselves. The world would be an objectively better place without these worthless faggots

Ironic

Science has to be amoral, you're trying to objectively come up with answers to understand nature. If you change your views solely on "people's desire" and not actual evidence you're not doing science

kys
science is for truth if you want sweet little lies then fuck off

Oh the ironing am I right, queer ally

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

The US university system is FUCKED so bad.

here's the before/after of what was removed, it's literally becoming 1984

twitter.com/reaganbattalion/status/859899776967618560

if we don't stand up to this shit now, what do think that means for the future? they are playing the long game, their "long march" through our institutions.

city-journal.org/html/real-war-science-14782.html

>The Real War on Science
>The Left has done far more than the Right to set back progress.
>John Tierney
>Autumn 2016

>Veeky Forums claims humanities is useless and you can't get a job with a humanities degree
>neglects all of their humanities homework
>unemployed english majors start writing pop-sci bullshit to pay the bills
>now all normies believe what some english major writes about genetics
>Veeky Forums gets angry and calls humanities useless
way to go brainlets

(((they))) are going all out

INGSOC is love.

are you retarded
it's not science otherwise

all fucking with science does is set us back in time
science is a product of logical reasoning and that doesn't change no matter what
you can fabricate data or misconstrue the method but eventually people will catch on and science will return to what is was

>The city of popsci
I sure am glad I have nothing to do with that.

So are you saying you don't agree with these or...?

If you are ignoring the truth to benefit your own biases it isn't science at all.

US academia has been a joke since the 20th century m8, there is hardly any serious research going on anymore.

>he who controls the present controls the future
wow so deep

We control the past to ensure your future. We control the present to secure your past.

Being allowed to avoid truth is what makes people weak and vulnerable to the point of suicidal ideation in the first place.

There is not a single functioning transexual on the planet. NOT A SINGLE ONE. They are all on welfare or in some kind of program.

We need to give them the CORRECT hormones early on when their illness is detected, not cater to delusions.

>science should ALWAYS be truth-seeking even if it means causing suicides, social disruption, massive distress
Yes, especially when it causes suicides.

source?

>triggered

We are entering the BNW stage of late capitalism and """science""" is being used to push the culture our masters want us to uphold

user's ass.

There's biological sex, and there's social genders. Most societies are pretty chill with people who don't identify with their biological sex. The ancient greeks and romans were, the chinese are, the native americans were, the indians and southeastern cultures are, basically every culture except the abrahamitic religions, and the african pagan tribes.

>Most societies are pretty chill with people who don't identify with their biological sex. The ancient greeks and romans were
yeah they were pretty chill fucking the little kids
they're still doing that in hollywood

words are fluid

Second meme arrow is the correct way.

Are you basically admitting that all the new gender stuff is really just a bunch of bullshit, but you'd rather just stay delusional?
Lol fuck off and kill yourself, retard.

Checked and keked. We are true evil due our knowledge.

Because a bunch of liberals trying to push a narrative about gays is totally the same thing as a totalitarian government opressing citizens. Americans are so unbearably clueless about tyranny.

This might make STEMlords realize all Science is a tool of Politics.

>Ben Garrison
>Posting anti semitic cartoons

>Veeky Forums calling humanities bullshit somehow effects the real life job growth of that field
we have that much power?

This, this, FUCKING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben doesn't actually draw the anti-semitic ones but how he draws his real ones is so easy to manipulate into anti-jew sentiment. Inside every Libertarian is a Fascist.

>Not realizing Zyklon Ben's art work is vandalized like this one to not be anti-Semitic

Newfags get out.

>Using offensive words is an “act of violence,” according to a majority of students recently surveyed in a nationwide poll.
thecollegefix.com/post/24999/

hes Libertarian?

why would a Libertarian support trump?

That WAS false information though. Chromosomes have never been what determines sex, it has always been gametes, and it still gametes.

Childhood is being Liberal
Coming of Age is being Alt-Left
Middle age is being Alt-Right
Old age is, "Just fucking gas the lot of them!"

Yes the geneder meme may eventually go away. But at what cost? Are we going to have to change the piles research that says gender is fucking binary, and alter the facts to avoid hurting special snowflakes feelings? Why stop there? Math is too hard, any number should be a viable solution to any equation because any other system isnt fair to the "cognitively different". SJW shit has no place in science, we need a god damned plague.

>Why stop there? Math is too hard, any number should be a viable solution to any equation
Look up common core. This already exists.

Pandering = $$$$

>Math is too hard, any number should be a viable solution to any equation because any other system isnt fair to the "cognitively different".

I take it you've not seen Common Core math which is now being taught in schools in the USA.

Common Core does that very thing. It is to allow the "no child left behind" policy to work more efficiently.

>What the absolute fuck is going on in popsci now?
Don't pretend like "popsci" was ever anything but a punchline. It's science dumbed down for normies; that's retarded no matter what en vogue minority is crybullying their way into relevance at the time.

Somebody suggested Common Core killed the curiosity of young children permanently.

Why do Americans on Veeky Forums bash common core when its supported by evidence, scientists and teachers?

Because we see graded papers, such as one where it is marked as incorrect because one kid had drawn four sets of six instead of drawing six sets of four.

Why do you assume I am American. (Though that "somebody" mentioned is an American.)

>not thinking true science is best for society as a whole
The truth hurts, but honesty will always beat a beautiful lie. If we have science cater to people's desires, we will not be able to advance as a society and will most likely regress in average intellect at a significant rate.

Haven't been capitalist for a long time, pal. Crony capitalism is an intentional contradiction.

don't blame me I voted for trump

>science will become a religion for SJWs in your lifetime

Darwinism at work user, truth hurts.

Those are clips from two different shows edited together and then reposted by clickbait trash sites.