Can you make my order spicy

>can you make my order spicy
>can I have some tabasco for my eggs?
>I'm out of peppper for my BLT

Why do hotfags have to ruin every fucking meal? How about you fucks actually enjoy the fucking food we make instead of ruining it with your shitty """spicy""" flavors. Keep in mind some user in the back actually has to cook and put up with you abomination you call food.

Tables should have Tabasco and pepper on them already!

There is literally nothing wrong with liking spicy food.

>there is litterally nothing wrong with eating shit

FTFY, stop ruining the flavor of the food idiot

But I'm literally not. Enjoy your shitty mild buffalo wings.

>Pepper is spicy
Americans everyone. Enjoy your dull tasting food

>buffalo

Ah what shit tastes one has, Veeky Forums knows no bounds about shit tastes. Seriously hotfags should just fucking leave

>wings
I bet he gets "boneless" wings because dark meat might have some flavor

boneless is actually the best way to go as everything is cooked properly and you get the most meat for your $

>he doesn't eat the bones

>Pepper is spicy

White boi detected

Pepper is indeed a spice, Jamal.

you have to be 18 to post here

Literally
>stop liking what I don't like
A chef doesn't come out to the food he just made and puts pepper/hot sauce on your food.

OP stop being retarded.

At least I am not a nigger

By your logic, why should we put anything on anything?
Salt in a dish that desperately needs it would be considered wrong because "we need to love the food the way it is"
Most cooked foods would be sub-par without their defining spices or condiments. It just so happens that some people find foods with a pepper and vinegar mixture appealing. We shouldn't call them out on their preferences in the the same way we tolerate people who put ketchup on macaroni

I hate this but not only the spicy thing. Just eat something the way it was intended, you see them at nice restaurants like "can I get this with no onions, no lettuce, no olives, etc." Have some god damn respect

I have a tomato allergy. Does it make it bad in the case that I ask for it with no tomatoes then?

>Wah I Have to do Work: The Thread

No you are allowed one exception otherwise you should just cook at home

Tomato allergy?.......really?

can you eat fries with ketchup?

No. Life is shit.

can you eat fries

he's allergic to tomatoes.

They burned ever taste bud off their tongues. Without hot sauce, they taste nothing.

MFW, you will never know the heavenly flavours of great Italian cooking.
>I feel so sorry for you, user.

I am serious. Can you eat fries?

>make bland, mediocre meal
>be surprised when people want to spice it up to at least give it some taste
a guy asking for tabasco on plain fucking eggs isn't even a hotfag, just your everyday normal guy

What the fuck kind of question is that? Why wouldn't I be able to eat fries

tomatoes and potatoes come from the same family of plant (solanum). Can you eat guava or watermelon?

Yes, I can. However tomatoes make me feel queasy and sick and I end up with the liquid shits after I eat them. I never had that issue with potatoes.

you could be allergic to lycopene which is abundant in tomatoes. Ask your doctor to do an allergy test for lycopene. He can give you a list of things to avoid eating.

Not sure when Veeky Forums turned into WebMD but thanks?

Tabasco is actually too hot for most normal people, cultured people who appreciate taste know this.

Oh, you're a roastie. Fuck off with your fake allergy, stupid cunt.

Eat jelly dildos then. I bet you hate the taste of bleu cheese because it's "moldy" and "yucky." Fuck. You.

>t. Buffalofag

Just trying to be helpful. That's why I asked about the fries first. Solanum genus includes tomatoes, potatoes, egg plant, and even deadly nightshade. You being able to eat potatoes, but not tomatoes rules out intolerance to any chemical within the solanum plant apart from lycopene. I hope this helps.

Your job is to cook my meal to my taste, not to "create" some auteur tour de force for me to admire. If I tried and it's good as it is, I will not ask for changes. If I deem it to need heat to be good, then I'll ask for it. It is my prerogative.

Blue cheese is delicious. So is rare steak. Spice makes food better. I bet this "guy" eats ketchup on his Kraft macaroni.

OP is talking about eggs and BLT, this is NOT about fine dining. OP probably cooks at a diner.

But salt is a flavor enhancer when used properly, not a flavor unto itself. The other things you mentioned will change the flavor of the dish.

you're not allergic to anything, but it is very clear that you are a tremendous faggot

>It's okay for me to eat shit!

We're not talking about shit, are we.

>wahhhhhh stop liking what I don't like
>wahhhhhh they want their food the way they like it and not the way I like it
How precious

Right you are. Mayo or Holland on kraft is the only true patrician taste, btw.

It is if you do fucking hotsauce on it

>mayo is bland
citrus
fats
vinegars
>flavorless
Maybe you have the palate of a geriatric, but us youth can still taste nuance.

>Tabasco
>hot
What.

>TFW I like spicy food but developed a gallstone

Now I gotta be that pussy who asks for mild. The worst part is that, what my mouth considers spicy and what my gallbladder considers spicy, are two different things. Everything I eat is a potential booby trap.

It's not. It's food with hot sauce on it.

>ask for hot sauce on my burger
>can't even taste it
>ask for more
>they completely saturate both buns to the point where it's soggy to the touch
What the fuck is so hard about adding a table spoon of fucking hotsauce on top of a burger?

So let me get this straight: you will never need hot sauce for anything but shit food?

>Tfw nightshade allergy

Look it up breh I'm allergic to tomato and potatoes

Jdimsa

Absolutely correct. This book, a quintessential tome of modern cookery, has no need for bottles of "hotsauce", yokel.

So let me get this straight: this book sufficiently exhaust the universe of good food in the word?

Literally Bart Simpson.

>more
>more
>more
>boohoo too much

kys

>it started out so innocently
>my buddy offered me a taste of his homemade burrito
>it had some jalapeños in it
>they were mild
>I had never tried anything really spicy before
>I really liked it
>I started putting them in my own home cooking from time to time
>started to do it more
>and more
>same buddy and I stop at an indian place for some chow
>waiter asks, "spicy 1 - 10"
>DUDE YOU GOTTA GET AT LEAST A 7
>do it
>in love
>jalapeños on everything I eat now
>we got back to Indian restaurant a few times
>before I know it, I'm eating a 10
>can't taste black pepper anymore
>or chili powder
>jalapeños bore me
>putting habaneros on fucking everything
>can't taste anything that's not at least real tabasco level
>if food doesn't make me sweat, I'm fucking bored
>no more sweets
>new snack is just crackers doused in tabasco with a piece of hab on it

I can't stop Veeky Forums. It's a slippery slope and I tumbled all the fucking way to the bottom. I've started cutting reapers up and throwing them in my chili (about half a reaper per pot).

help me Veeky Forums

Make your meals taste better. You sounded like a shitty cook

>like hotsauce
>people around me won't shut up about how much they can't handle it

BAKA

>person says he has an allergy
>better give him a diagnosis without knowing anything about it and treat him like he has no idea about his own condition!

maybe we should diagnose you with autism

Nice meme lad

Kek

If I'm trying a new food for the first time, I'll eat it as it's prepared.

If I'm eating something I've had a million fucking times, like scrambled eggs, I'll eat them however the fuck I want.

OP, you don't work at a Michelin Star restaurant. So if I want some fresh ground pepper on my steak or salad, I'm gonna get it.

If the dish was meant to have chilli or "hot" stuff in it, the chef would have added it already. Stop ruining people's culinary creations.

>inb4 mildfag
I make my own food dishes spicy, but that's because me, as the cook, intended the dish to be that way.

why do you fags care so much?
also how does a little heat ruin anything, it doesn't hide the flavour unless you're a little bitch who can't take it

when i'm at home, especially when eating leftovers, i fucking douse it in hot sauce.

when i go out, fuck that. unless it's on the table

Tabasco on eggs is fucking amazing you tasteless cunt. I bet you put ketchup on your eggs.

>get a nice order of spaghetti and meatballs
>receive plate, it looks great
>take a bite, something is wrong
>start sweating and crying
>look down
>I just ate marinera sauce
>so spicy I feint

>later
>mom making eggs
>ask for scrambled
>get my plate brought to my bed
>take a bite. Throw up on the spot
>mom put salt and black pepper on eggs
>literally trying to poison me, she knows I hate spicy food

Fuck spicy food

that book looks gay

did you go to the doctor and get tested?
probably just a manchild, tomatoes are just gross

>order a cup of water
>take a sip
>so spicy i lose my sight for a second or two
>call an ambulance before i faint
>the last thing i see before my conciousness drifts into nothingness is that water in the cup was carbonated
FUCKING SPICEFAGS

>I ruined my taste buds so the only thing I can do to taste anything is put pepper spray on my food!

>t. pussy

This might be the stupidest thing i've ever read

is salt the spiciest condiment you use ?

It's probably too salty for him.

He's obviously a blacky

Slightly related but I scratched the inside of my nostril absent mindedly after making my chilli and my nose is on fire right now.

>ruin
enhance*

Not really. Americans really don't know what spicy is.

Behold, A White

Protip: Use hotter hot sauces but in smaller amounts. It doesn't dilute the flavour of your food as much.

Pic related will make any food nice and hot with a tiny drop spread thinly or stirred in. Enjoy your chili/curry/mashed potatoes/eggs/whatever.

>salt
>not a flavor unto itself
What the fuck does it mean for something to be "salty" then, you cock-smoking turbo retard? It's definitely it's own flavor.

Capsaicin increases saliva production which enhances the flavor of your food. It doesn't make your food taste like chili, it just makes the flavors pop more.

Oh, that sounds much too spicy for me. Can I just get my wings plain with some ranch on the side, please?

>ranch
oooh, watch out ladies, we have a tough guy over here
i'll just stick to my super spicy special, whipped cream, hopefully it won't hurt too much

More like it makes you poop more am I right hahaha

IIRC these taste like ass on their own but is great if you put a little drop in the food.

I'm more of a non-extract fan though.

>Not using mild water.

This is actually a legit complaint. I like to enjoy my food not have painful shits.
>steak has peppercorn on it
>we added the siracha flavor this month!
>I added RED peppers

If you like dulling your fucking tastebuds fine, but at least realize your a sack of shit.

Buffalo don't have wings idiot.