Post your literary fantasies

Post your literary fantasies

penic
and also dicke and bals

getting published

I dream of writing the next Finnegans Wake, something so obscure that only a handful of people can understand it. I dream of writing something that makes millions of people become so confused and overwhelmed that they submit to me and call me a genius. I dream especially of having the girl I love read it and getting such a feeling of confusion and inadequacy from reading it that she immediately calls me and talks to me in a completely overwhelmed and intimidated manner betraying her submission to my absolute genius.

Literature is where I go to live out my fantasies.
Any more would be some sort of fantasy-ception.

A book with a set of tits.

I just want a girl of moderate attraction who reads and wants to talk about something other than what's happening right now for a while. Someone who has a fascination in days past to keep well balanced between the interests of now.

Someone who fucking reads literature and is happy.

That's my literary fantasy.

I want to have read enough to be able to say I know something.

>user is up late again reading
>user has just finished the last book on his list
>user is overcome with a pleasant sense of fulfillment
>user looks up at his commissioned deviantart manifestation of Socrates in pony form
>"I am wise" he says to the crude MSpaint drawing
>user finishes off his glass of bourbon and decided to take a walk out in the crisp winter night
>user never comes home
>user is now at peace with the universe
>user's body melts into the ethereal plain
>user is never seen again

>I wake up tomorrow
>walk out the door
>sell my valuable possessions ie instruments, electronics, etc.
>go to my mistress' house
>leave the country with her
>live poor somewhere in Europe, writing and scraping by
Instead I'll wake up tomorrow, make my wife coffee, and probably breakfast in bed. I'll pay the utility bills, sweep the garage, and I'll help clean the house a little. I'll read and I'll write some, and maybe send my lover a dick pic in the evening, and surreptitiously jerk off in the bathroom.
Lads, I'm having a midlife crisis. I should probably just buy a Corvette and get it over with.

I want to be james bond

>wife

Yes, reee i resent women and those who have any degree of success with them because i'm so alone reee yeah

coming from the faggot who settled

I just want to open up my own used bookstore somewhere in Maine, with a loving wife who will help run the shop and support me while I write literature.

That anyone not in my immediate family will read a single word I write.

I sympathize, user. I haven't had the affair, but the rest is pretty close to where I am too.

To shock in both a literary and commercial fashion. To blend the high and the low in a maddening fashion that even imbeciles can be jarred from their complacency, whether they realize it or not.

H-how did he know?!

bump

wiping my ass with my own book so that it stops to itch all the time from the dried up shit stuck to my asscheeks

lick those feet desu

i want to do gonzo journalism sort of but i am too lazy and also don't think what i have to say is interesting enough

aside from that i want to die

>Write thousands of poems
>Make music
>Music takes off
>Be as secretive as I can be (which isn't a problem, I'm super quiet and reserved)
>People deconstruct my lyrics and gain interest
>Kill myself
>People discover the vault of poetry I left behind
>Mystery keeps people interested
>Become a Nick Drake/Ian Curtis/Jim Morrison type of figure

I'm really young to ever think about it
but I guess I want to support on everything to my husband on his career of writing and to live in the countryside of Russia.