Grind beans in deafening blade grinder

>grind beans in deafening blade grinder
>boil water in paper cups in the microwave
>brew with ceramic drip

How far out of your way do you go to avoid having to drink the filthy plastic tasting shit that comes out of this machine at work?

Also, why do so many people seem to have no problem with it? It really surprises me how bad any coffee tastes once it's gone through a Keurig machine and brewed in a thin plastic disposable tub.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/San-Francisco-Bay-Coffee-Compatible/dp/B007Y59HVM/ref=sr_1_6_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1493762696&sr=1-6&keywords=k cup
amazon.com/JavaPresse-Coffee-Grinder-Precision-Stainless/dp/B013R3Q7B2/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1493791561&sr=1-1&keywords=JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>boil water in the microwave

it's pretty nasty

i would rather drink store brand instant coffee, frankly

but i prefer some nice fresh ground costco beans through a french press

Hario hand grinder
Chemex pour over
Bonavita electric kettle
Egg timer

Why the hate on Keurig?
it makes coffee quick and easy

so is pic related
and pic related produced better results

what else can I do?
I suppose I could buy myself a kettle

iIt just produces shit coffee. I would love to use it if it made good coffee. My last office has a nespresso. The coffee is in aluminum pods and it actually brews it under pressure to make it into an espresso. I actually like that.
The Keurig pods shouldn't be made out of plastic and the mini pour-through design just doesn't draw the coffee through slowly enough for it to work as drip coffee.

>unironically liking Nespresso
>unironically believing it tastes remotely similar to actual espresso
just pop caffeine pills, you clueless pleb

in comparison to a Keurig machine yes, nespresso is unironically, objectively better tasting but it's not actual espresso.

that's like me saying I think In'n'out burgers are better than mcdonalds and then you getting all ape like and shouting
>omg pleb, wtf you actually think In and Out makes a genuine beef wellington ensemble with lettuce? gtfo pleb

Livin' that cold brew life. Make a gallon a week and store it in flip-top bottles, microwave as needed

these dont drip thru plastic, but you get a sediment at the bottom of your cup that is tantamount to having grains in your coffee.
amazon.com/San-Francisco-Bay-Coffee-Compatible/dp/B007Y59HVM/ref=sr_1_6_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1493762696&sr=1-6&keywords=k cup

>blade grinder
Nah.

I just use a hand grinder and an aeropress, and the stopwatch on my phone

I boil the water in a mug in the microwave

>lavazza espresso in a French press
P gud

Foodfags don't like anything that doesn't involve ungodly amounts of time and efforts for specious and trivial taste improvement

tastes like ass

if you want quick and easy there are products like that cuisinart grind-n-brew that will do most of the heavy lifting, make far better coffee, and cost less

the reason you see so many coffee spergs doing the hand grinder thing is that in most offices most people don't give a shit about coffee and nobody wants to buy a machine for others to break

at my office my boss offered to let me take over the coffee management "as long as it's not too much more expensive than what we have now", meaning I basically have free license to go on a shopping spree on sweet maria's or some such place

but even that is more work, from my point of view, than just grinding one cup per day for myself and letting our vendor handle the bulk swill for everyone else

I work from home

Nah I am a conspiritard who believes cooking anything in plastic will poison me

>Boil water in microwave
>Doesn't know what a kettle is

You have ten (10) seconds to explain why using a microwave is bad.

muh radiation

>boil water in paper cups in the microwave

There are reusable cups too you know, with mesh filters.

They are still partially plastic though.

These make excellent coffee, I'm very satisfied with my purchase, I even get a discount when I buy the refills in bulk!

That suicide plug wouldn't work like that

>he doesn't bring a thermos of coffee to work

its almost like you don't take simple steps to impact your every day quality of life.

That only covers the first hour.
What the fuck am I gonna drink for the next 7?

My coffee lasts 2 hours, but why the fuck do you want to sip on coffee all day for?

Gotta stay awake somehow.

Maybe you should sleep at night.
I'm not even a neet but you sound like a damn wagecuck.

I actually have a decent IT job.
Just years of constantly drinking coffee has rendered me heavily addicted to caffeine, so I have to constantly drink it or else I'll get terrible migraines and/or fall asleep

>food and cooking
>disparaging people who enjoy good food

u ok m8? maybe on the wrong board for your delicate sensibilities?

Well that your own fault.
Maybe if you stopped you wouldn't have to be forcefed coffee from a baby bottle.

It's office coffee, who gives a shit. Drink the fucking stuff and shut up.

>yes, yes, goyim... choke down the cheap battery acid before you get back to work!

Is there anything more pathetic than a wageslave?

yo are cheap hand grinders good? And can they do a fine enough grind for espresso?
I usually only have one maybe two coffees a day on weekends and the blade grinder I have is a bit of a pain in the ass to use.

>I know! TWO pathetic wageslaves!

i have that exact keurig and it works great. coming up to 5 years with it

A neet or welfare parasite

a welfare parasite generally doesn't hate their life and is much happier than the bitter wageslave who sucks down disgusting office coffee just to stay awake

>NEET relaxes but gets shamed by wageslaves he doesn't care about
>you bust your hump making shekels for your Jew overlords, extol the virtues of your hard work to your fellow slaves

Who's really winning?

>a welfare parasite generally doesn't hate their life
The fucking irony. Just look at /r9k/

I don't consider autistic robots to be real people.
Can you make some actual arguments, maybe?

want insane coffee?

>torrefacto coffee beans (means sugar glazed/roasted)
>grind coffee very fine. "turkish coffee" setting works
>bring pot of water to start to heat, add about 1 tablespoon of ground coffee for 3 oz. water
>let coffee float, add tiny bit of sugar
>when coffee starts to float and sugar starts to dissolve, stir several times and turn heat to low
>When you see the bubble ring forming, turn down heat more
>Bubbles should be very small in size.
>watch your coffee carefully. Do not allow boiling
>Keep "foaming" as long as possible without boil. gently stir a bit. more froth = better taste. Repeat process until foam has "raised" and "cooled" a couple times.
>scoop the foam off top into an extra cup.
>filter coffee of grinds(they will be at bottom)
>pour coffee cups(pouring from height and slowly can add foam), spoon/pour foam onto each
>enjoy

it is divine

nigger shit get a real job fuckin' 36 hour shifts operating liquid sodium pressure test vessels for billion dollar r&d projects in space age materials so we can bomb people better like a real fucking american fuck you

you shit
:crippling caffeine addiction:

Sounds stressful.
I'd rather fake autism and get you to pay for my comfy hedonistic lifestyle.

Those people are miserable because they're social rejects, not because they don't work for wages

Not the person you replied to, but I bought this one

amazon.com/JavaPresse-Coffee-Grinder-Precision-Stainless/dp/B013R3Q7B2/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1493791561&sr=1-1&keywords=JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder

And I love it, you can adjust the grind size and it's easy to take apart and clean. However, if you're making large quantities of coffee it can take a long time to grind up. I usually only use it when I'm gonna French press some really decent coffee, otherwise I use a blade grinder if I'm using the drip machine.

this is the only correct answer. anything else is wagecuck trying to get around their shitty life by making two or three worthy minutes in their 12 hour daily nonstop soulsucking pain.

coffee is for people that have mastered their destiny. wageslaves deserve instant and keuring, shitty and mediocre, just like their whole lives.

>it is divine
gayest thing ive ever read here.

I found out that I can get a bottle of 200 caffeine pills for $6 and I'm just sorta wondering what the fuck is the point of coffee anymore?