Why Americans believe that dumbed-down

Why Americans believe that dumbed-down
5 minute """science""" videos will somehow inspire students with average IQs to study in extremely complex and demanding scientific domains?

Who says they believe it? People produce those videos for the advertising revenue from people who want to feel like they're educated without giving any effort.

Fulbright* Scholar

Dexter Holland is now my hero.
>HO-LEE SHIET

Also, his daughter is a thicc QT.

I lost it when he did the sexuality episode

bcuz they r fucking stupid, and honestly the only reasonable persons ive met from burgerland have been from Veeky Forums, ive spent many month working there, yet the fucking country keep calling itself "worldsbst county"

im fucking drunk ssry

You're not excused.

sorry bro, ur the fucking legend

So because Bill Nye did one ill informed show people now think science is "btfo" and its useless to educate people.

This is like saying that because Alex Jones is a nutcase conservative people shouldn't commentate.

>thicc

She is fucking fat you retarded faggot holy shit. DO NOT USE MY WORD.

Thick = Nicki Minaj
Lex Land = Fat

wtf i love the offspring now

It inspiref me when I was a kid. Nye and Beakman were the shit.

Your word?

Yes, my word. To not say "our" word because I don't want you to feel included.

We (excluding you) invented the term thicc from our repeated usage of thick to refer to lean women who also have fat tits and fat asses. NOT to refer to women who are just fucking fat.

Kill yourself for confusing the two.

If you can't justify where the difference between cc and ck came from you don't earn the privilege of saying 'we' when referring to it

Minaj is plasthicc.

Thicc just literally means thick. Stop deluding yourself that it has some inside joke gangsta meaning, autist.

Thicc literally means thick women. Nothing more. The difference is non-existant. The internet memifies words all the time, falamadindong. See?

Plasthicc is still thicc. That said, I just used her as an example because she was the last thing I jerked off to. Of course I prefer natural thicc but there is nothing wrong with women fixing their disgusting themselves if they happen to be born wrong (skelly).

>Thicc and thick aren't the same thing
>Thicc means thick
dimwit/10

I never said they weren't the same thing. It is just a meme spelling for fucks sake.

Go back to jerking off to Fatty McDonald's over there.

Stop trying to justify it and accept that you're wrong jesus

I could be wrong, but you are a fatty lover and that makes you literally worse than hitler.

And IF I was wrong, when this thread dies that mistake dies with me. But you are taking your disgusting subhuman fetish to the grave.

>being this autistic over a meme