Bukowski BTFO

will he ever recover?

>Googles artfucker1996
>unsurprisingly it is indeed a tumblr
Opinion disregarded

I was born in 1988 and I've fucked girls born in 1996 who had Tumblrs

Their pussy could be sweaty and clammy and it still tasted like i had just won gold very event in the Olympics

Ad hominem. Try actually making an argument.

This. Virgins over 17 should be sent to death camps.

this is actually a really shitty quote though

People hate being set on fire but love sitting around a fire.

Wtf I love tumblr now

I actually find the apple example indeed kind of funny

Oh it's a stupid quote I just don't value what anyone who owns an account on that site has to say about anything. I'm not some Bukowski fan, I haven't read any of novels. I love the poem Born into this though

I had a girlfriend who'd suck my dick but pare away the bruised part of a banana because it was gross

she wants to cut her dad dick
t. freud

Roasted.

I had a girlfriend that would suck my dick but insisted that she didn't want me to suck hers.

Its just a bad metaphor

You visit Veeky Forums of all places, you don't get to make judgements on what sites other people browse

Is there anything more anti-intellectual than intentionally misreading a line so you can make a shitty faux-aggravated quip?

It's tumblr the land of the hugbox and harry potter obsessives in this case I can and will. And curb that superior tone darling you come to the same sewer as I do

>being this entitled and proud of being in Veeky Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Born into this
It's called Dinosauria, We you dip. 3:16 and One Half is better.

Ah yes referring to something as a sewer the hallmark of being proud of it

What part of not a Bukowski fan did you not understand?

not him but i like Veeky Forums

What was funny about his comment to me was implying I was proud I'm here while simultaneously using the website himself

What did he mean by this?

>Year 2025, it's been 8 years since the purge of virgins over 17 begun
>Japan, a once fucked-up nation was once again nuked
>In the United States, the basements are now empty. You can almost hear the muffled sound of keyboards and the echos of "Tits or gtfo". Some mothers illegally kept their sons' possessions, maybe as a reminder, "Abortion is useful", or as a memento of what could happen lest society stays vigilant. "Shit like this could have continued to plague our society".
>Veeky Forums's revolution has long ago turned into a desperate fight for survival. Only a handful permavirgins survive.
>In 2027, the last remnants of the resistance are destroyed as their secret meeting turns into a gay orgy. Their hideout is raided. The scene is brutal. Pissbottles, decades old cheeto litter the place. Pieces of cloth and plush all over. With Japan gone, no new waifus are being made. The ones still in existence have been fucked to pieces. The smell of semen used as glue by the resistance lingers around the room. The house is burned down.

It is now 2030. Veeky Forums is found by weird Asians. The boards, empty for years, once again come to life. 2030. Veeky Forums is now a Laotian knitting site.

Veeky Forums is brimming over w/ know-nothing, tasteless poseurs.

I probably would have willingly gone, too