Are McDonald's apple pies baked or superiorly fried in your country?

Are McDonald's apple pies baked or superiorly fried in your country?

We don't even have them. Life is suffering.

for a while it was fried, but changed back to baked

Do yourself a favour next time you're at mcdonalds. Get a large caramel sundae and smoosh an apple pie into it. Smash it up with your spoon. Dessert of fucking champions right there.

yes

What backward shit-puddle do you live in?

Why not just ask for five trays of fries and then roll around in them on the floor while people throw ketchup at you, like the fat slob you are?

never liked this thing much, tastes extremely processed
why not just have actual apple pie?

Yeah fuck enjoying things, people should just eat nothing but flavourless nutritionally complete calorie blocks.

that's not a dessert of champions, that's publicly making yourself into an ass
trust me on this one, smoosh the apple pie into the sundae, you'll be reborn

>Your only choices are eating 6000 calories of smooshed up food like an animal or flavourless blocks

Do you often bathe in food?

Life would be simpler.
I mean if i had a choice
Nutrition blocks for breakfast lunch and dinner. I just need the salty sweet and sour crunchy gooey for when i get the munchies

Italy. Amerilard fast food joints are subpar here.

You should pull the stick out of your ass and try enjoying yourself for once.

How would you even know what par is if you've never left Italy you brown fucker you

that'll be a great day
It will be the McChicken of posts

>Shoving high calorie food into your fat face is enjoyable.

You do you.

Have you literally never eaten a dessert before?

I've eaten lots of desserts; I have never never had the urge to smash one desert into another entirely different desert to create a disgusting desert sludge that I then proceed to literally shovel into my mouth while making grunting noises.

Like I said, you do you. Just don't do it anywhere near me, I'm trying to eat like a normal person.

never had a banana split?
this is the same thing. I fear you are either too gay or autistic to know what normal is, but I know you'll whip up some snappy imagery about gorging in response.

You're using bad language to make "ice cream and apple pie" sound worse than it is satan.

You sound like you'd complain over PB&J sandwiches because it's "smooshing two sugary spreads between carbohydrate cakes". You might just be autistic.

it's time to neck yourself buddy

I bet you're a blast at parties.

Smooshing desserts is like race mixing.

You do you, but if you do that stay the motherfuckinghell away from me.

They're fried

Have you ever had cookies n cream ice cream?

>you can't put cookies in ice cream because mixing desserts is disgusting

You're starting to sound literally autistic, like those people that freak out when their peas touch their corn and as a result will eat neither.

But I HAVE been abroad and tried them. That is why I know of the shameful differences between fast food places. Hell, KFC here doesn't even have biscuits and decent sides.

WOW ICE CREAM AND PIE TOGETHER? NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE

it's literally just pie ala mode, fagmelion, calm your fucking nipples

If my friends drag me to a certain taco fast food chain, I end up getting two fried caramel apple empanadas. Fuck everything else they offer.

based

>those digits

congrats on wasting that shit proper

There it is, boys. Pack it up, and go home.

Oh my God!

Kay's good cooking would be proud of this epic git

In a way it's very fitting that the GET accidentally goes to fast food.
Fuck this board.

Haven't had them in years, but I'm assuming my area still has the baked ones. OP's looks like the shitty Whataburger pies.

What's the point then?

Marketer, good kid once, comes to Veeky Forums to shill product to autists, ends up taking historic get. Many such cases. SAD!

We have it fried in Brazil. There's also a banana pie which I haven't tried because McDonalds apple pie is one of their best products in my opinion. I love it with a cup of coffee.

This is so fucking appropriate.

Have done. Would do again.
Go eat your plain oatmeal, bruce.

banoffee is so based in general

Fuckin bongs

Such waste..

I really hate this guy, all I want is to slap him in his faggot face.

Witnessed

Fuggin chekd

oh my

witnessed

>IT'S A MEME
Who would've thought

They keep changing it

Bano?!

>include me in screencap

Kill yourself.

Bud up ba ba ba

I'm Lovin' It

Do italians go to fast food places? I suppose there's much better food there

>Dessert of champions
>At McDonalds
Dumb burgers

How is this thread not blowing up tho?

epic digits

At least it wasn't a mcchicken post

Veeky Forums is a slow board you tourist

Quick, Trevor, put the phone away before your boss notices you shitposting in the drive-thru again!

Magnificent

I love those mcdigits.

a mcdonalds apple pie was the last thing my grandpa purchased before he died. It's been sitting on a desk in his room for a month now
I don't want to get rid of it

Nice!

Check'ed