Is arizona a flyover state? Why are there so many fucking tourists

Is arizona a flyover state? Why are there so many fucking tourists.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_Shooter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arizona gets its name from its mainly arid climate. Arizona, literally meaning Arid-Zone or Arid-Zona is a combination of the words "arid" and "zone."

You're a fucking idiot, son.

Your*

Culturally it's sort of flyover outside the cities. But it does have a fair amount of tourists, and unlike most flyover states there's a lot of good food here.

When I was 12 my parents and I flew to Arizona, drove to the grand canyon, and then to Las Vegas. It's literally the perfect trip.

Tbqh if you just go straight to the Grand Canyon then leave AZ you're missing out on a lot

It's funny how many assholes from NY and LA floooding in here, and still have the nerve to call it "flyover". It's okay though; if I had to endure the smell of garbage and shit on my daily walk, I'd move away too.

You're a fucking idiot, son.

son (female)*

Post that image one more time asshole

Which one? You have to specify so I know not to post it.

Lmao you took his bait everytime

>tons of people from cold places in the upper midwest retire to arizona
>why is this place full of people who aren't from here?

just do the math kid

Flyover basically has no meaning. I was told I was in a flyover and I live in San Francisco. It's a nonsense word at this point.

the concept of an entire state being "flyover" is absolutely useless. Shitposters will have you believe NY is non-flyover, but if you take 10 steps outside of NYC it's indistinguishable from any midwestern state, just with ruder people.

NYC here. I went to Phoenix and Tucson a couple months ago. Definitely a flyover state. All Tex-mex and chain food.

Its not rude to be up front with people you talking behind peoples back jackass.

>NY'ers rude

As a flyover, I consider the average NY'er abrasive, but genuine and decent for the most part. Refreshing in a way after living among smarmy downhome fakes with saccharin smiles to your face, but gossiping cutthroat backstabbers when you turn around.

This fucker was killing people when we were in Arizona so we didn't stick around

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_Shooter

>people from flyovers ACTUALLY believe this.

Embarrassing desu fampai kys :*

>90%+ of the state uninhabitable shithole the likes of Australian bush
>equally retarded Natives
>really has to ask this question

Nuke it already. Then build wall.

Kinda' says a lot about a state when it's the #1 destination of old people who have nothing left to do but wait and die.

>smell of garbage and shit on my daily walk
and
>having to step over random bums littering the sidewalk everywhere they go
>the raspy serenade of the panhandler on every corner, at every bodega

They have it so great.

Mexicans are technically tourists once trump deports them all

The Homeless problem in LA is much better than in SF. SF is too friendly to the homeless.

The benefits of the city are the night life, the food, and the facilities. When I leave my home I have to walk by homeless on my way to work. After living in the city for about three months I realized that homeless that panhandle do so because they need drug money. There are facilities for them to get food everywhere, and shelter. If they're panhandling it's not for food/shelter.

i wonder if youre even capable of realizing how ignorant your statement is
did you even attempt to find a good restaurant?