Dogs aren't being bred everywhere as livestock right now literally only because carnivores are more expensive to keep...

Dogs aren't being bred everywhere as livestock right now literally only because carnivores are more expensive to keep than herbivores and omnivores. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should go to Japan or Korea mate, lots of black market dog farms.

Not really even a black market, they sold them off the menu at some places in south korea.

Yeah that's true, it's meant to be illegal but they turn a blind eye I guess.
The japs are more discreet but it's a big issue over there. If you visit stick to fish is my advice.

There is no way dogs can be good for you after all these generations of breeding.

It's because they're low yield, don't taste great, and are expensive.

I've had dog. It was shit.

Dogs were domesticated to be companions/do work/etc not be food. Simple as that. It's not their purpose.

>it was shit

This. I had it in korea in a spicy soup. Pork or beef would have been much better. Secondly, the only people that eat it are ignorant old men who think they'll be able to get an erection again if they eat it, and edgy americans like I was when young who make friends with koreans and talk them into taking you to one of the few hole in the walls that still serve it. If you go over as a typical tourist you'll never find a place serving it.

Predatory animals don't taste good. Dogs are more useful as companions than meals. Go eat your useless cat if you're hungry faggot.

Vegetarianism is a mental disorder, a genetic defect inherent in fucked up white people.

Indian people were vegans before "white people" were using paper.

Don't you have a helpdesk to be monitoring Rashanajan?

meat comes from the store

I only eat stuff that isn't alive when you kill it

>a genetic defect inherent in fucked up white people.

spoiled ass whites have no idea what hunger is. if those rich ass whtie princesses were starving, you bet your life those fucks would eat the shit out of a steak

vegeterianism = rich white pricnesses going "look at me!"

This guy gets it.

>Predatory animals don't taste good.
>Go eat your useless cat
but cats are predators

NIGGA YOU INDIANS JUST EAT DIRT CUZ YOU CAN'T AFFORD MEAT.

STOP LYIN. ITS YOUR CHOICE

>vegeterianism = rich white pricnesses BEGGIN FOR ATTENTION

this

>try explaining that to me

No, because you're an edgy teenager who would never hear.

>hurr being vegan, being homo, being fat, being an individual of any sort is a mental disorder
Simpleton. You don't deserve those triple digits.

>Vegetarianism is a mental disorder, a genetic defect inherent in fucked up white people.

trips of truth confirms whites are genetic defects

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0

It's a dog-eat-dog world out there user

>not starving majority of the time
>choose to not eat meat for personal reasons
>fuckingn whitey fuck i hate honeky FUCK
if i was starving id eat the fuck out of ice cream or fried butter even, doesnt mean i should fucking do it daily dumb nigger

people like him are a diamond dozen anyway

+1

they were companions and emergency food, but they were definitely never meant to taste good.
Unfortunately in asian countries, ancient herbalists gave way to snake oil salesmen who convinced the people that anything that's odd, expensive or rare is medicinal by default, and despite the fact that this idea obviously came from con men, it's become part of their culture. So you have old chinese and korean retards who think they're being mystical and wise while they crunch on dog cock bones and eat the literal feces of children

It's bc of biomass u fuckin fool

Dogs are omnivores.

dogs are shit-tier animals and pets

brainlet

Hindus and jains always practiced ovo-lacto vegetarianism esp. in the days before nutritional fortification. You pull facts out of your ass to support your case like a typical vegan.

nitwit

Fat vegan faggot detected

Good doggos, get dat fiber

>thinks the definition of an omnivore is based on scavenging behavior and not nutritional requirement

Every animal alive on earth is an omnivore including deer, pigeons and cattle in your very bizarre delusion.

> every animal is an omnivore

user, I'd like to introduce you to the
> bison
> yak
> giraffe
> zebra
> hare
> beaver
> manatee
> butterfly
> moth
> parrot
> goose

There's more, if your ignorance has time to meet them all

Dog's aren't being bred as livestock everywhere because Westards use them as child substitutes.

In Hawaii they were feed on tubers, were fat and dumb.

Poi dogs were a delicacy

Dogs can survive on a vegan diet.
Cats on the other hand will die on it.
A predator might eat non-animal things but it will die without animal-things. Simple as that.

that is why we all eat chicken. They can eat own shit and grow fast.

only yellow souless cunts eat dogs m8

Omnivores also taste like shit, have shit texture, and have probably consumed enough toxins in their lives to kill an average human child if eaten. No thanks

>Making a choice to eat ethically.
>Attention seeking
Lol fuck off. Literally no one gives a fuck about vegitarians anymore. Vegans are the attention whores.