Feeding fucking oreos to a dog

>feeding fucking oreos to a dog

This is borderline animal abuse

youtube.com/watch?v=vF8IQWBOTH8

>Veeky Forums memes manifest
not a fan

KEK

that's always smart giving chocolate to a dog, might as well give it an extra strength Tylenol in case it gets a headache. Fucking idiot, I bet he gives it onions and potatoes too

>it's a this dog who unarguably have great lives are getting abused because of one thing episode

oh man do I love dog people

He is poisoning the dog. Intentionally, because everyone knows you don't give dogs chocolate.

Is intentionally poisoning an animal on an online video not abuse to you? Or were you baiting, because it worked.

Give it all of the above.

> t. I-don't-understand-physiology

the poison is in the dose

One Oreo isn't going to do shit to a dog, stop being overdramatic reddit retards

This. A little bit is technically acceptable. It's basically like alcohol to their system but they won't get drunk off it. We had a dog that ate an entire massive bag of cookies when he was 3 and he lived to be 16

>chocolate in oreos
>Thinking there could possibly be enough chocolate in one oreo to do any harm whatsoever to a dog

At least he didn't choke his dog for supporting Palestine, right fellow food and cooking enthusiasts?

>Subscribing to that garbage

Oreos don't have any chocolate or dairy in them

topkek

greatest cuck of all time
OF ALL TIME

Remember to report and hide.

stand mixers are the greatest meme device of all time
>here, pay hundreds of dollars for an electric motor in a fancy case with some dumb attachment points
It's literally just a repackaged electric drill

y'all fucking dumb, that dog wouldn't be physically able to eat enough oreos to die from the theobromine.

But potatoes are ok for dogs, my vet even told me to feed him boiled potatoes because that would help alleviate his stomach pain.

I Guarantee if his dog actually got sick from eating it he would write off the vet bill on his taxes.

this man is a troglodyte

How poisonous is it? The last time dogs annoyed me I used the old broken razorblades meatball recipe and it worked quite well.

why is every fast food reviewer a faggot?

and this bald fuckhead is the better of them!

>Sharp cheddar
Too bad his knife wasn't sharp

THIS XDDD

i hate seeing this jew pocket his receipt so he can get fast food for free

there is nothing wrong with that

Dude his wife's giving me a sweet chubby

>well trained dog
>seems to be just naturally smart
>minimal begging behavior, limited to just investigatory sniffing

how is this animal abuse?

Shut the fuck up Ken. What you do with Tax write offs can't be legal.

has no one murdered this cunt yet?

>mfw literally just finished watching the episode of Curb your Enthusiasm where the dog eats oreos and goes to the vet
>see this thread

Cheddar is the hardest metal known to man.

mods mods mods