Is their a Veeky Forums approved guide to the works of Donald Trump?

Is their a Veeky Forums approved guide to the works of Donald Trump?

Yeah. Start at not reading it and progress to not reading it.

/thread

start with the greeks

Oh snap! That's that sarcastic, effeminate snark I've come to expect from you guys!

>effiminate

I don't know what I expected from someone that wants to read Trump's drivel but I am still disappointed. What a crazy thing.

Just read the Art of the Deal, all the other books are commercial shit.

heh your probably a women

Oh snap! That's that sarcastic, effeminate snark I've come to expect from you guys!

>tfw this tired meme will not be over for another eight years
kill me

Ooh, doesn't he look angry!

I'm going to guess it goes something like
- [overly simplistic and reductive analysis of the problems facing the USA in the 21st century]
- [unrealistic and wrongheaded solution to those problems]
- rinse and repeat until ghostwriter gets bored

inb4 literally any response about HRC, who isn't president-elect

I don't want to read this but he is the president. I feel like I have to read it to be informed

>implying that isn't also ghostwritten PR copy that happens to be bound into a book

good posts, cancer thread, please stop

Yeah man, Fuck Drumpf and FUCK white people

do you guys tell yourselves everyone who hates Trump is an artisan coffee barista?

please keep this stuff on your home board, it's literally dedicated to this

This. It will teach you a lot about invasions from foreign countries.

We need to protect our borders with diplomacy, control of the Bosporos and building walls just like the Greeks.

>race matters

How spooked are you?

You're missing the part where he lies and then attacks "the media" that reported about his lies.

Kill yourself.

He, literally, never lies.

Veeky Forums wont read it despite it giving away the dons tatics

>reading garbage meant to scare old people
fuck OFf

>how to make America great again
Some solid advice, I'll right on that.

Are you fucking serious? Stop that disgusting meme, stop worshipping that ignorant piece of shit. Delete this thread and leave the internet. I do not even suggest you to read some real literature or study History, I only suggest you to go out and have a walk in some fucking countryside and breathe some fresh air.

this thread thank you for 8 years of trump i will enjoy your tears

Daily reminder that Trump is actually a crypto-Marxist.

its like your dick fell just to write that

stupid faggot. You should be so wise to listen to a generation of non-pacified morons

>le epic stirner spook may may
How pseud are you?

He's actually a Kantian German Idealist
He's going to complete the system of German Idealism and raise the lost city of Thule, proving Kant, Hegel, and Schelling all right through a Hegelian dialectic with the American people.

very much m8

reddit-tier answer. I strongly suggest you delete your Veeky Forums account.

ITT: buttmad normie liberals

Go back to where you came from cucks

>le only old people like Trump
>not me, I'm a young, freespirited revolutionary
>looks at iphone
>sips coffee
>votes for Bernie

>reading trump
how can one person be so stupid?

Trump is literally the end boss of the western canon.
Art of the Deal is literally the final step after finishing the canon to achieve pure patricianhood.
They say that Dostoevsky looked into the heart and soul of humanity deeper than anyone else, but they had never read Trump.

> works

Funny stuff, user. Even Trump's most famous book, the art of the deal, is mostly written by another dude.

Nothing Trump has written really has any merit except some of his business advice and that only in the realm of practicality.

Agreed! Think to yourself, Drumpfkins: if Trump can't even write a novel, how can he run a country? Check-fucking-mate.

Damn... I used to be a trump supporter until I saw this... now I'm a #Jebhead

the content of this post is already summarized in

I didn't even say anything about Trump on a political level. No need for such sarcasm, friend.

Said no one in this thread. I'ts frightening that this is how so many Americans think.

>what are implications

Something you're not very good at?

underrated

just imagine that mong posing for that photo lmao

Looks like he's about to wreck you

Threads like this are the reason things like /pol/ hate bother me some. People claim /pol/ makes posts political, but it's more often that not something like this. This guy wanted some advice on which of Trump's books to read, and the immediate response is anti-Trump snark. Then, when snark is returned in kind, it's right away "back to your board." It's like everyone forgot that no one on Veeky Forums has ever been nice to anyone else on principle.

Hello buttmad libtard

What's it like to realize that you were on the wrong side of history?

In all honesty, he was probably memeing with a picture he got off a google search because he knew he'd get replies

Fifty posts later, here we are